Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Homeopaths online in Bharatpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pushpendra Kumar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpendra KumarYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 year female. Attended puberty at 14. But, the symptoms of it started at my 11th age. So, I started plucking pubic hair and started crushing my boobs. But, eventually I thought I was all imagining and stopped all those acts. But only after stopping it, I attended puberty. I am still lean looking like 15. Is it because I did it all? And I have felt many depression afterwards, will it lead to chronic depression? Will I have problems in future as I did it all?
Had sex on 7th november, and on 15th I had my period, in which I had clots also, it was a 4-5 days period, after that on 12th december was my next date, but I didn't have period yet, I have tested via prega news on 13th december, the result came negative. The question is why I am not having my periods yet. What could be the reason, when will it happen. I had cramping on 15th, and on 15th and 16th there was a mucus and some secretions flow from vagina, but yet no periods, is there a chance of pregnancy. But the result came negative, please tell me. I tested prega news like 4 times, today also I tested but the result came negative, and also still there is a white discharge, its getting flow like a period.
I am facing high blood pressure. When I checked it with doctor it comes to say 140/90 and self checking at home it comes to normal say 117/77 or 120/80. I am feeling pain at left lower side of chest and I can feel the same by pressing it and some times I feel heaviness in head. Initially I checked my Vitamin D3 level was very low say 11 and Homocysteine level was also not up to the mark. (Deficiency of B12. Sometime I feel weakness in body and low blood pressure also. Please suggest me medicine and further guidance.
While making love is much more than getting a climax, it is one of the most pleasurable moments a man or a woman can feel. However, for many women, climaxing or achieving orgasms isn’t as easy as for men. In fact a significant number of women haven’t been able to achieve orgasm even once due to a variety of factors. Even women who want to orgasm face difficulty in achieving orgasms on a regular basis.
Here are some tips to help if you are one of these women.
- Attentiveness towards one’s own body: Women are often raised to be very conscious about their bodies and sexuality in general. This affects their view of sexuality even when they are in a committed loving relationship. Hence, many women are unable to communicate with their partners openly about their needs. It is important that you indulge in masturbation or some forms of self pleasure to understand what your body responds to and then be able to communicate it to your partner.
- Foreplay is king: This is a major part often missed by the partners of women who are unable to orgasm. Foreplay helps the woman get aroused; longer the foreplay, longer the arousal. A longer arousal will help you in being lubricated better, which will decrease painful sensations and will help achieve orgasms. It is also important that you talk to your partner and ensure that you have enough foreplay.
- Stimulation of the clitoris: While there is debate within the medical circles about the efficacy of various types of orgasms such as vaginal or pelvic orgasms; most women do feel clitoral orgasms as it is one of the most easily stimulated areas with thousands of nerve endings. Thus, you should ask your partner to rub, touch, or lick your clitoral region as this is one area where achieving orgasms would be easier than other parts of the genitals as well as a whole body orgasm.
- Variety is the essence of love making: Women tend to be able to orgasm with a variety of activities rather than one type of sexual act. It is thus, important for you to tell your partner the various things that you may be interested in trying out. If you can try out multiple positions and techniques, it will increase your chances of being able to orgasm.
- Take the help of toys and lube: Lubrication in the form of commercially available lubes as well as sex toys can help you achieve orgasm much quicker and it would be a good idea to include them in while making love. You can also go solo with these sex toys to achieve orgasm during masturbation as this would help in achieving orgasms even during sex with a partner.