Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bharatpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil GoyalYour feedback matters!
Sir meri wife 28 year abhi 2 month pregnent hai aur uska tsh level 9.8 aaya hai. Gyconologist se treatment chal raha hai. Sir please ye batayiyega ki aage kuchh problem to na hogi agar thyroid ki medicine lete rahenge. Thyriod tablet ke saath weekly provigil 5000 injection bhi continue hai.
Me nd my gf had unprotected sex she got pregnant and we aborted the child on a very early stage she bleeded for 2 days continously and even passed the blood clots but from past two months she is not getting periods and nw she is feeling stomach ache her breasts r feeling heavier and even mood swings nd she is feeling like her periods r coming so we had unprotected sex again but now two days hav passes but she is likw no periods yet what it could be is she pregnant again or she will never get her periods back we are too much worried and afraid to go to doc plz suggest what can be done
Libido or sex drive means the desire to have sex; there are a number of reasons that can lead to low libido. There are a number of methods by which you can increase your libido, some of them are:
- Exercise: Exercise is one of your major weapons against low libido; make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it helps in improving circulation in the body. Do various exercises such as squats and push-ups to improve your strength and endurance. It is known to increase production of sex hormones and endorphins in the body.
- Limit Smoking: Smoking cigarettes causes complications in the body as it is known to be a vasoconstrictor. The blood vessels tend to narrow, thus leading to damage in the arteries and veins. The veins of the penis may be damaged leading to sexual problems.
- Stress Reduction: You may adopt various techniques such as meditation and yoga to reduce stress levels in the body. Stress raises cortisol levels in the body which can hamper your sex life.
- Sleep: You need to sleep adequately and sleep sound as sleeping deficiency has been linked with erectile dysfunction. Sleep also revitalizes your body and releases beneficial hormones in the body.
- Restrict Alcohol Consumption: It is important that you restrict alcohol consumption as alcohol in excess may lead to obesity and other related disorders. It may also lead to mental health problems such as anxiety which can impair sexual drive.
- Cut Down on Coffee: Coffee is a known vasoconstrictor as it tends to narrow your blood vessels. It limits blood flow, thus may reduce your sex drive. Make sure you limit coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee to avoid the complications.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the necessary nutrients in your diet. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli contain antioxidants that protect your body against free radical damage. Include oily fish such as salmon that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids because they help in improving sexual drive.
I newly join a gym. I do thigh exercise 1st time .i have a pain in my thigh but on same night I do sex. Now my does go. Is it harmful? Or how to cure?
My periods date is sep 26th still I have not gt my periods yesterday I had pregnancy urine test the result is negative did I done my periods test early is there possibilities of getting pregnant I only had anus sex I am very scared.
This is a light, frothy green juice with a lot of flavour. I only added one cup of chopped spinach to the recipe but if you want to bulk up on minerals, feel free to add more.
High in vitamins and low in calories, spinach is one of the most nutrient-dense foods. When combined with sweet pineapple, this juice becomes the perfect mid-afternoon pick-me-up or a great way to start the morning.
I am 41 yrs old suffering from chronic kidney disease under the care of an neprologist for the past 6 years i am having BP under control i take the only medicine is for BP daily two tablets my doctor say on my present condition take it as you are normal i living like a normal person . My problem is while having sex i ejaculate in 30 to 60 sec itself how to over come this problem
Her normal date is 5th of every month only. We done intercourse on 5th day. But I am not feeling the sperm went inside her.
Hi .I'm 20 years female .past 1 week I'm suffering from itching and irritation around my vagina .I do had many intercourse wit my bf .but this is first time I'm facing this prblm .I couldn't sleep at night .pls help me out .thank you.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.
My sister is 38 years old and she was told that the tubes were blocked. Is there any best treatment for the same and possibilities for becoming pregnant.
Sex during pregnancy - is it safe?
If you're pregnant, you may be curious or worry whether it's safe to have sex and how you can go about it. The good thing is, it's perfectly safe to have sex during pregnancy. You might find that your sex drive is uncontrollable during your pregnancy you may go through phases of being very sex driven, and then phases of not wanting sex at all so it's important to know about sex during pregnancy and what you can expect.
While sex is safe for most couples during pregnancy, the most difficult part may be having sex in a way that's enjoyable and comfortable for you particularly if you're far along with your pregnancy. It can take a little time to explore and experiment together to work out what's comfortable and pleasurable for you both, especially if you have a bump in the way! your breasts might feel tender, and it may be uncomfortable if your partner penetrates too deeply, so it might be better to lie on your sides with your partner behind; this way he won't put any pressure on your bump but can penetrate and stimulate you at the same time.
You can also:
- straddle your partner as he lies on his back. This way, there is no pressure on your belly and you can control the pace.
- lie side by side with your partner facing your back, and entering you from behind.
- support yourself on your knees and elbows, and have your partner kneel and enter you from behind.
Be aware that it's common for women to experience some bleeding during intercourse whilst pregnant, especially in their first trimester. This is cause by the normal swelling of capillaries in the cervix, which can burst when irritated during sex. Spotting (random spots of blood) is generally nothing to worry about, however you should mention it to your midwife just to let her know if this does happen. However, if you are ever losing a lot of blood, you should consult your doctor immediately and get checked out at the hospital.
It's important to talk about sex with your partner. Your partner's desire for sex may equally increase or decrease during your pregnancy, and be aware that he might feel very cautious about having sex with the fear of hurting you or the baby, so be sure to communicate what feels good and positions that you're comfortable with. Try experimenting with different sexual positions to find ones that suit you both. It may take time to get used to it, particularly as your bump grows bigger, however there is no reason why you should stop having sex just because of your pregnancy.
If you have any queries or worries, the best thing to do is consult your midwife or doctor and they can offer guidance and reassurance about sex during your pregnancy.
I am 22 yrs. I have pcod at border line. Dr. suggested me to take Krimson 35 for 3 months. I am using this tabs since last month now I am using my second course. From the 1st month I am feeling pain in my brest. Noe recently from 1 week I felt nodules like masses in my brest when I examined myself. Is there any chances of this condition to turns into malignancy. If I stopped this tablets is that modules will disappears or not? If not disappear then what should I do? I can't touch my brest it is so painful.
According to america's national stroke association if your heart beats out of rhythm, it is more likely to have a stroke. To check for atrial fibrillation do the following steps:
1) Tap your foot according to the rhythm of your pulse (place your fingers on your wrist where radial artery beats) for one minute
2) If your foot is tapping steadily, like a clock ticking then you are ok. But if it's uneven then you need to consult doctor.