Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bharatpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Goyal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil GoyalYour feedback matters!
Hello. Im 9th months pregnant dis month 18 will be my delivery date. This is my first baby my delivery is nearby at this time what I have to eat wat I have to do please advice.
I am taking homeopathic medicines for fibroid: fraxinus american, thuja, calcarea flour 6x. side I am planning to conceive. I just want to ask is this medicines act as contraceptive. Please advice.
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.
My mensuration stopped on 15th may and on 18 the may I had done intercourse with my husband is there any 1% chance to get pregnant?
I am 28 years old. I have poltsystic ovary disease and I have irregular periods also due to this my tummy get bigger. Is it effect the pregnancy. What to do
Having itching outside and near vaginal opening and today also having burning sensation. Itching inside vagina also. I had unprotected sex 2 weeks back. No odour and no vaginal discharge coming. What it could be? And what medicine should I take?
I am 22 years female. How I clean vagina before sex and after sex. Tell me both ideas. Infection may be .so I ask u.
My sisters fallopian tubes are locked one is whole blocked and other 1 is dabi hui. we want ivf. but doctors said first you do laparoscopy then go with ivf. But we think if tubes are blocked so why should I do laparoscopy. .and after laparoscopy we have to wait for 3 more months either may b she conceived and if she is unable to will try ivf. So depressed not understand what to do please suggest me.
I am an SLE patient and 15 weeks pregnant. I have got cold and cough. Due to coughing I am unable to sleep, also my stomach muscles are paining Please suggest any cough syrup or any medication that will give me relief.
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Traditional spinal surgeries usually require large incisions and stripping away the muscles of the spinal column just to get to a herniated disc. Now, new technology allows these complex procedures to be performed with the help of a microscope to magnify and illuminate the damaged area. Instead of stripping away the muscle, your surgeon can use a microscope to view the area through a much smaller incision and create a tunnel to the disc. This is done by splitting the muscle to pass the instrument through. Minimally invasive procedures result in less visible scars and shorter recovery times. A discectomy, or removal of the disc, can often be performed this way. However Not all patients are candidates for MIS. Whether the patient an undergo minimally invasive surgery or not is decided on the basis of clinical examination and MRI findings.