Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Bhadrak. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheshadev Senapati
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Sheshadev SenapatiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
doctor is quite friendly and one of the most smart doctors I have ever consultation with.
He is a very nice person and also a good doctor.
Piles (haemorrhoids) are swollen and inflamed blood vessels (veins) in rectum and anus.
Piles are broadly classified as follows:
- External: Piles that are outside anal verge
- Internal: Piles that occur inside the rectum
Causes of piles:
These include the following:
- Genetic predisposition (weak rectal veins, walls)
- Poor muscle tone in the rectal region
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Chronic cough
- Overuse of laxatives or enemas lifting heavy weights habitually
Symptoms of piles:
Symptoms vary depending upon the site of piles, duration of complaints and general health of the person.
External piles present as a swelling outside the anus with irritation and itching. These can be painful sometimes and usually do not bleed.
Internal piles are usually not painful but these bleed when they are irritated such as during the stool.
1. Nitric acid - Piles with hard stool usually bleeding piles. Nitric acid acts specifically on rectum. Sphincter like sensation is chief guiding symptom
2. Aesculus hip- It is another beautiful remedy for piles for persons having habitual constipation and backache. These rarely bleed.
3. Aloe soccotrine - Bluish appearance of the swelling. Constipation alternates with diarrhoea. Bleeding painful piles
4. Calc fluor - Hard swelling which may or may not be painful. Sensation of heaviness
5. Collinsonia - Piles alternate with heart symptoms. Sensation as it beaten with sticks.
6. Hammamalis - This a pure gold medicine for bleeding and painful piles. Espacialy for venous haemorrhage from any orifice of body
7. Millefolium- Painless bleeding in case of piles call for this remedy. Blood can be bright red.
8. Nux vom - Persons suffering from habitual constipation with the trade mark of frequent and ineffectual urging. Blind haemorrhoids.
9. Sulphur - Long standing piles cases with sympyoms of early morning stool and bleeding per rectum.
There are many more giants of remedies. But prescription should be made on the basis of totality of the symptoms after a proper case taking.