Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dentists online in Betul. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Karunesh Pardhe
Submit a review for Dr. Karunesh PardheYour feedback matters!
Around 10-15 days back while my father was rinsing his mouth little amount of blood came which stopped after some time. Tonight again while my father was cleaning his mouth some blackish thing which seemed like solid blood came out of throat. When he tried to spit harder some more came. It kept on coming so my father stopped spitting after 2-3 times. As per him around 5 years back too once blood came from his mouth in small quantity. P.S.- My father has the habit of brushing very hard as well as spitting from the very end of the throat hardly. Is there anything to be concerned about? Whom should we consult if so?
I'm having severe toothache. Though I kept cloves as one of my friends suggested the pain has not reduced. Can I get any home remedy for immediate relief.
Saving a fallen tooth can be useful. Try to keep it in place while you seek immediate medical attention. If that is not the case, try wrapping the tooth in a piece of plastic or soaking it into milk and call for immediate dental service.
Hi sir, meri umar hai 22 sal me ghutka khata aab chordiya muh nhi khultha aur chale agaye is ka upay batao sir.
Mere bete ko constipation ki problem h and usse ectodermal dysplasia h teeth ni h 5 teeth h to. Wo zyada daal chawa khaata h dahi khata h poori and ol per iska stomach clear ni hta bht medicine li h consult kia par still. No relief jab usse dawai khialo to. Potty aati h usse pls suggest what to do.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.