Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Bellary. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Govardhan ReddyYour feedback matters!
Actually recently I was suffering from severe body pain. Also I have suffering from harniya. Doctor told me to check various blood test and x rays test. After checking my sugar level and bp reports found normal but kidney report found surprising (CREATININE, SERUM FOUND 1.3 mg/dl). What is that creatinine, serum? I want to know. What type of medication is required to solve this problem. What type of food is required to eat. please suggest.
During routine ultrasound check up , it is learnt that there is a 5 mm calculi in the left kidney. What medication and precautions are required?
Sir, my husband done test yesterday. His serum creatine 1.4.any problem with that. please suggest me.
I am 50 yrs old male recently diagnosed with poly cystic kidney disease please advise me if any treatment.
I have been experiencing increase in the frequency of urination as well as mild pain in the pubic area. I have cold and cough which is not as severe and feel not very but mildly feverish.
I know that fissure is the disease . But is it a serious problem in later . Pls tell me how I avoid these disease and complete cure it .
Hi. Age-17. Past 2 months am suffering coz of frequent urination. Especially when i go out i feel like hell coz of this problem. Can i know the reasons y i got this health problem. Coz no one in r family got this type of problem. I would like to know whether it is any serious thing to be worried or not. Nd i hv searched in net y do this problem occurs nd i got to knw that it is a symptom of ovarian cancer. So plz help me by giving ur suggestion . Thankyou.
An overactive bladder is marked by problems with one’s bladder storage system that results in sudden urge to urinate. Involuntary and leakage of urine is also a possibility in such a case.
The problem of an overactive bladder arises when the muscles of the bladder contract involuntarily. The conditions contributing to overactive bladder are:
- Excessive production of urine due to diabetes, poor kidney function or excessive fluid intake
- Medications that increase urine production by the bladder
- Acute infections in the urinary tract
- Abnormalities in the bladder, for instance, bladder stones or tumors
- Factors hindering bladder outflow such as constipation, enlarged prostate or earlier treatments for incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Excessive intake of alcohol or caffeine
- Decline in one’s cognitive abilities due to factors such as ageing, thus making it hard for the bladder to comprehend the signals it gets from the brain
- Incomplete emptying of the bladder, leaving only a little storage space for the urine
- Neurological disorders
How it can be treated?
- Behavioral interventions help to manage overactive bladder effectively and without side-effects. They include-
- Exercises to strengthen one’s urinary sphincter and pelvic floor muscles
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Regulating fluid consumption
- Planning a schedule for trips to the toilet
- Employing a catheter to empty the bladder entirely
- Medications to alleviate the symptoms of incontinence and overactive bladder are-
- Oxybutynin gel
- Oxybutynin as a skin patch
- Injecting small doses of Botox (Botulinum toxin), protein-bacteria, directly into the bladder tissues to partially paralyze the bladder muscles, thus delaying urination.
- Surgery to magnify bladder capacity
However, it is a must that you seek the guidance of a urologist on immediate basis.