Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Bellary. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
I'm 26 and I had abscess 3 months back. It was broken after treatment, but still now I have itches and pain there at my anus, and please tell me what to do? 1.
I have frequent urination that is within 1 to two minutes and sometime even after 30 seconds. Even after urination I feel like my bladder is still full and haven't peed. What should I do?
I want to gain muscles I'm doing gym since 1 year I started with supplements now Im taking - muscle gainer, whey protein, bcaa tablets and calcium tablets My diet includes 200 gms of chicken, 5 egg whites, 3 egg omelet with chapati every day I'm feeling uneasy in stomach though I'm not having diarrhea and feeling pain sometimes at my anus Can you suggest any medicines or syrup on daily basis along with my diet.
My father is 72 years old, he is suffering from prostate problem, we are planning for surgery turp or help, doctor advised for urine culture in that we have infection so doctor gave us amikacin 750 mg injection and forisol powder for 1 week, after medication we repeated the test then again infection came, but all antibiotics are shown resistant, what should I do now, but my father does not have any symptom of urine pain or fever, pls suggest me.
My mom is having serum creatinine 6.6 and urea 280 .she is 69 years old. What should be done .doctors added Caspofungin 50 MG (anti fungal) O.D. ,and magnex Forte 1.5 MG B.D. From last 5 days but there is no improvement. Kindly suggest me what should be done now?
Urinary incontinence, commonly known as loss of bladder control can really cause embarrassment. The severity of this condition may range from once in a while leaky urine to the sudden and forceful urge to urinate, due to which you end up urinating before reaching the toilet.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate due to sneezing, coughing, laughing or while doing physical exercise
- Urge Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate, suddenly. This may occur during the day and even at night.
- Functional Incontinence: When you cannot reach the toilet on time because of a physical or mental impairment.
- Mixed Incontinence: When you involuntarily urinate due to more than one incontinence
Stress incontinence is the most common type in women. The activities which increase your risk, are:
You have had more than one pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
You have pelvic prolapse. This is when your bladder, urethra, or rectum slide into the vagina. Delivering a baby can cause nerve or tissue damage in the pelvic area. This can lead to pelvic prolapse months or years after delivery.
Female urinary stress incontinence is the involuntary release of urine during any physical activity that puts pressure on your bladder. This potentially embarrassing condition differs from general incontinence in that it happens when the body is under immediate physical stress. Activities that can put stress on your bladder include coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, or bending over. This condition is particular to women, many of whom experience symptoms after muscles have been weakened due to a vaginal childbirth, following menopause, or during pregnancy.
Ensure that you consult a doctor:
- If this condition hinders your day to day activities
- If the urinary incontinence is the result of a serious underlying problem
Causes of Urinary Incontinence:
Urinary incontinence may be temporary or permanent. Causes for temporary incontinence are-
- Caffeine and caffeinated drinks
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Spicy and sugary foods
- High intake of Vitamin B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Causes for Permanent Incontinence are:
- Old age
- Prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate
- Neurological disorders
Chronic urinary incontinence can lead to certain complications like:
- Skin Problems: Skin rashes and infections can develop around the vaginal area, because of the constant wetness one feels. It may also cause sores.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary incontinence can also result in UTI
- Impact on Personal and Social Life: Urinary incontinence can lead to great embarrassment, thus affecting the social and personal life of an individual.
Treatment for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence:
There are several types of treatment available. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, nonsurgical treatments, and surgeries.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make regular trips to the restroom to reduce the chance of urine leakage. Drink fewer fluids and avoid activities such as jumping and running.
- Medications: Medications that reduce bladder contractions.
- Nonsurgical Treatments: Kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles. Done regularly, these exercises can strengthen your muscles, allowing you to control when urine is released from your body.
If other treatments fail, you will have to go for surgical treatment. Types of surgery include:
- injectable therapy, in which collagen is injected into your urethra to reduce incontinence
- tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) surgery, in which mesh is placed around the urethra to give it support
- vaginal sling surgery, in which a sling is placed around the urethra to support it
- anterior or para-vaginal vaginal repair surgery to repair a bladder that is bulging into the vaginal canal
- retropubic suspension surgery to move the bladder and urethra back into their normal positions
Some doctors even try electrical stimulation and medication. When the condition is highly advanced interventional therapies and surgery is recommended.
Some interventional therapies are:
- Bulking material injections
- Botulinum toxin Type-A
- Nerve stimulators
My mother was having bleeding in urine after CT scan doctor found some mass lesson and did cystoscopy. But now they r saying its malignant. I have attached reports to know what should be done.
I had a anal fissure one year ago. I took patanjali medicine. Now its fine, but sometimes I feel little prick in my anus for 1-2 days. Pls suggest me caution and permanent treatment for this.
My father has enlarged prostate and liver. He has the habit of alcohol and smoking. What might be the further complication.
Sir. Earlier I was diagnosed with fatty liver Grade 1. My LFT during Ramzan fasting was Bilirubin 0.8 Ast 75 Alt 86. Urea 30 and creatinine 1.3 after Ramzan Bilirubin 1.2 Ast 39 Alt 41 Urea 32 and creatinine 1.3 Is there any issues on result ?
I am 18 years old I am having facing problem of urine. I always have the urge to go to bathroom. My urine test is normal morever ct scan of bladder is normal but I am into this problem from past 6 month and is still going on can you tell me solution for it.
I have got 3 renal calculus measuring 8.5,8.4 and 5mm.Doctor has advised to go thru a ultrasound therapy to break the stones.Pls advise whether it is necessary and total cost for this treatment.I have no pain symptoms or blood in my urine.Im urinating normally.
I am 21 years old male, I am suffering from back pain since last week .the pain comes backside of abdomen above hip. The pain occurs when bending forward and backwards. A small stone in my kidney was formed two months ago ,i have not removed the stone yet. Is that a reason for back pain or any other reason. Please let me know the reason for the pain and suggest me how to reduce or avoid the pain .is back pain a serious issue.
Ayurvedic treatment of kidney stones involves the use of diuretic and stone-dissolving herbs in acute cases the system is then cleaned and strengthened using toning and rejuvenating preparations.