Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Belgaum. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh B Kulkarni
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh B KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Respected sir, Yesterday I was hit by a tennis ball in my eyes. My eye got swelling a little bit after hit by ball. But in the morning I was felling pain on the side which was hit by the ball. Plzz suggest some suggestions!
A sticky substance comes in my eyes every time which sometimes causes irritation in my eyes. That substance becomes creates problem in my vision. Please help me with a proper remedy.
In my left eye in corner something is there looks like conjunctivitis since 2 months. But nothing happened. What should I do?
My eyesight is week but I didn't want to wear chasma so tell me any eye drop ,supplements or home remedies for improve my eyesight.
My eyes have become red. I face difficulty in opening my eyes in the morning. I also face severe eyes pain sometimes. What should I do?
I am having chazalion on my left upper eye lid first then I was told to take voveran, lotepard T eye drops and charcoals for 6 days but the chazalion decrease in size but didn' t go. Then also there arose another chazalion on right lower eye lid then again I visited dr he asked to take doxypal drl 100 for 8 days, voveran and moxible eye drops I have been 15 days the chazalion didn' t cured it is becoming less but very slow. Please advise
I am 19 years old and my eyes very weak I can't see any distance thing clearly so give me the better suggestion.
I have eyes problem. My eyes are become radish. Itches also coming and drops of water coming out what I do?
I have red eyes since 1 week what should I do please tell me and I have headache also since 2 weeks cough and cold also there what should I do.
Whe I ride a bike after some time my eyes are paining so what should I do so please suggest any answer.
I see blurred vision whenbi work late on laptop. Is this a eye defect or is due to the excessive use of laptop?
I am 21 years old and my eye power is very low now I want to do lasik operation if I am eligible for lasik operation and my power is 5'25 in both eyes.
I have eye problem I have taken medicine for that also but there is no use of that so plzz tell me wat should I do.
I am 24 year old male from childhood I have allergy in eyes during summer time, eyes will become red, sticky layer will be formed and my nose will start running and only way to feel relaxed is to take at least hour long nap. For last 5 year I was in dehradun and bangalore and did not face any issue there but in city like Pune or Delhi it has become unbearable.
I have itching in my eye doctor recommend me medicine which is having sturide in it soo my eye get damage problem of sfed motiya generated in my eye. please recommend me remedy.
I am 72 years old male. Few days ago I felt pain in my left eye after reading newspaper and feel pain while viewing tv programmer. I don't have any problem vision wise. Is this a possible symptom of cataract needing operation? I have been taking" ALBALON" drops, this has given me relief.
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, stinging and a burning sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.