Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Belgaum and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shrinivas PatilYour feedback matters!
Everyday in the morning immediately after wake up from sleep, I will be sneezing continuously for some time. Please give some suggestion about how to control this.
Left part of my chest bone is slightly projected and is in different shape. I heard it might be pigeon's chest syndrome. I've been having this issue from my childhood. Is there any way to fix it up? Because of that my chest looks narrow and irregular.
Dear doctor. I am 52 year old. Had my menopause since 45 years. Bp low to normal. More of bad cholestrol. Less of good. A bit high triglycerides. Pre diabetic. Always on the high borderline. No medication whatsoever. However, I have constant heel pain. Ortho said flat foot. Suggested surgical slippers. Yet no relief. Standing for long. Walking and moving around for long. Particularly in malls and bnarefoot in temples etc, aggravates the problem. Weight wise. Slightly on the higher side. Did allopathy cum ayurved, accupuncture. Diet control like avoiding all night shade vegetables etc, all in vain. I also have this trigger finger problem on my right hand ring finger. What could be my problem. I also find difficulty climbing. Short breath. Please diagonise my problem and suggest effective remedies. Thanking you. Sincerely.
I m 18 year old and my face is too oily and I have pimples also I want oil free skin so which face wash I should use and so please suggest some home remedies and please suggest fairness cream also.
Are the new birth control pills that eliminate your periods really safe? how to control the after effects of it.
Sir, My Mother is of 45 year's old. And she often says that she has a pain on her knees. She can not walk for a longer time. If she sits for a longer time than she could not stand immediately. Sir please give a proper solution to it. As now I am an employe. So from my 1st salary I want to do something good to my parents. Of which they would be proud of.
I am having Spine pain problem, to pain relief taking very high dose of pain killer since a long time, now would you please suggest how can I improve?
My brother is 16 years old and he has white spots all over the body, hands and legs. He just met the doctor and got an advice that not to expose sunlight along with the medicines. Can you please tell me the exact reason, why he was affected and also suggestions to get rid of the white spots.
Good morning sir, I am 27 years old, I am suffering my hair falling and ballad from 3 years I have already taken medicine after advising the doctor but did not prove beneficial for me, give me right advice to cure it ?
How can I loose my weight in a very simple technique? I did dieting and used some powder but they r temporary.
I have throat problem lst 3 year. When I eat medicine that time is good. But I don't know what I'm doing.
Sugar is the trigger to most of the diseases an adult faces in present times. Sugar is not only harmful for adults, but can pose severe threats to the health of a child as well, if not administered in monitored proportions. But again, sugar is indispensable when it comes to sweetening your drinks and desserts. In order to prevent yourself from the health hazards of sugar, you should know more about its scope and effects.
- Sugar can lead to a fatty liver: Fatty liver is a troubling issue faced by many across the globe. It is wrong to think only alcoholics are subjected to this health condition. People who exercise little and consume huge amounts of fructose are also exposed to the threat of this disease. When a person doesn't do enough to burn up the existing amount of glycogen in his or her liver and take in fructose repeatedly, the liver turns that fructose into fat, impairing one's liver capabilities to a great extent.
- Sugar may make you resistant to Leptin: Leptin is a hormone released by your fat cells. The hormone is particularly necessary as it sends signals to your brain telling it you are full and won't be requiring any more food. Fat people have more number of fat cells and thus additional Leptin too. The Leptin becomes inactive due to the effects of heightened blood triglycerides and insulin, both of which counter its functioning.
- It is addictive and there lies the key to temptation: Sugar is enormously addictive. If you like sweetened products, you will find it hard to resist your cravings for cakes, cookies or chocolates. Sugar accelerates dopamine secretion; this hormone makes a person feel good. Dopamine is the hormone released on the consumption of drugs such as cocaine.
- Calories in sugar are not balanced out with any mineral or vitamin: Because of its lack of nutrient value, sugar is said to have empty calories. Food items rich in sugar tend to make a person lethargic and slackened while depriving them of essential minerals and vitamins. It is therefore, best to not allow children to have pastries, chocolates or puddings in excess.
- Sugar leads to extensive tooth decay: Sugar can accumulate on your teeth if you are having too many sweetened food items. This causes your teeth enamel to wear away, making it more prone to cavities and dental caries.