Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Belgaum. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shreeshail Gani
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Hernia
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Hydrocele
Treatment of Varicose Vein Disorder
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombois
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Submit a review for Dr. Shreeshail GaniYour feedback matters!
I have dull face tone. How to get fairer tone? Actually it gets dull very often when I step out of home.
Water is very essential for body it keeps dehydration at bay and eventually does not let your skin look dry and tired. Ensure that you drink six to eight glasses of water a day but not to soda and other hard drinks
I am suffering skin problem from my childhood. I had consult with many skin specialist. But do not get positive result. My skin is too much dry. Without cream or lotion.
From the last 4 months I was suffering from pimples on my face. Im 19 years old. These pimples are irritating me. What should I do to control them and make my face clear.
I am parul kaushal, I am 27 year old, my breasts size is small, it is 32 B, I want to know is there any pill or Injection are available for breast Enlargement, please help me out, I will certainly contact in person who really have sure and shot solutions, I heard somewhere Injections are available for Breast Enlargement.
Hello Can please anyone suggest that what food must we eat if we are having prostate cysts. Is fast food and eggs good for us or has some danger. Kindly suggest.
My whole face is a bit fair but on forehead its black. Please tell me the medicine or any way to fair my face skin. Also my face have pimples on it and it leaves black spots after going. Please tell me ans to both ques?
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin