Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Belgaum and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen SYour feedback matters!
Daily morning when I urine its coming in thick yellow colour Can I know why it is Wat are the reasons behind it should I consult a doctor for this.
Hello, I am 22 year male and I had a low pain in my back for almost 6 months. I used so many sprays and pain relief balms but all of these gave me relief for some time not for longer. Please give consultancy.
Aur period ke time bhi sex kiya jaa Sakta hai kya, wife period ke time sex me kitna interest dikhati hai? Aur wo sex me sabse jaida uteejit kin dino me hoti hai?
Hair loss at forehead and hair thinning also at forehead seeing baldness. Please suggest some oil or medicine which will be effective. You can also give some home remedies related to it.
I am 17 years old I have pimple on my face from 1 month and its not vanishing please help what should I do and can avoid pimples in future.
There are some problems in my urine. Urine is too late to get out. Moreover, the urinary pressure come in very sort time and latrine also not clear. What should be done?
I am working in night shift (night 10 Pm to morning 7: 30). I am not getting good sleep in day time, I can only sleep minimum 2 Hrs to Maximum 4 Hrs day, I go to bed at every day 8: 30am, I am not taking any medicine, Please help me how to sleep atleast 8Hrs a day for healthy life?
Hey doctor I'm getting fever for last Monday and I am taking magicians but I am not getting fine why please tell me.
I have pain in my back. It is from last two months. Whenever I bend, it aches. How could it be healed?
I am 19years old I have backbone pain since 4 months I use so many Ayurvedic medicals but there is no solution. What should I do.
Sir my name is rahul chaudhary and I am 21 years old. I am now preparing for a defence jobs but my sleep body create difficulty in my physical examination so please help me and give me a right direction to improve my fitness.. Thanks.
My mother is 53 years old women. And still not attained menopause. Also suffers from migraine. Is it normal? as it pains a lot. To do any sort of tests we neither have time nor money. Please help.
I am having sticky water in my urine daily and in other times without urine So please tell me the medication to get ok And I have not having sex anymore.
I am 19 years and very lean. I really want to gain weight. It is about 45 kgs now. Best diet and habit suggestions plz.
I am suffering from loose motion last two days. I am feeling very weak. Unable to eat solid foods. When having the same feel like omitting. Please suggest some medication. Do I have to also get blood report. Can this be food poisoning or infection. Today I took Nor-TZ tablet.
I have recently checked my lipids and I got total cholesterol 242 and hdl 33 and I am suffering with high blood pressure from 1 year please let me know what to do.
I am a student. My age is 21. I feel sleepiness throughout the day even I complete my sleep at night. I’ve this problem since 5 years.
An excess amount of fat present in the human body can lead to a chronic condition called obesity. If the amount of fat, which is used to perform multiple functions in the human body, is found in excess (more than 25% in males and 30% in females), it leads to obesity. Besides being a cosmetic concern, obesity is a chronic disease that can lead to other serious ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, gallstones and other similar illnesses. It has a higher rate of relapse rate and is difficult to treat.
- Consumption of more calories than the person burns through various activities throughout the day is the primary cause. Overeating, especially in diets having a majority of fats, is a major cause of obesity.
- Obesity can be a result of certain medical conditions such as Cushing’s syndrome (a disorder that develops due to an increased exposure to immense amounts of “cortisol” over an extended period of time), Prader-Willi Syndrome (a birth disorder), hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland), polycystic ovary syndrome (enlarged ovaries characterized by tiny cysts on the outside) and other diseases.
- Hormonal disorders and genetics may also contribute to obesity. It is observed that the likelihood of being obese increases if the parents are obese. Hormones that facilitate fat regulation in the body are affected by genetics.
- Lifestyle choices such as inactive, sedentary lifestyle and consuming an excess amount of fast foods such as high calorie beverages.
- Psychological factors do have a role to play in people being obese. Many people overeat as a response to emotions such as stress, sadness, boredom or anger.
A person is generally considered to be obese if his/her BMI (Body Mass Index) is above 30.
1. A person whose BMI is in the range of 30 to 35 is classified under “Type I obese”.
2. A person in the BMI range of 35 to 39 falls under the category of “Type II obesity”.
3. If the BMI of a person is above 40, he/she is considered to be extremely obese.
BMI is usually a reliable method to find out if a person is obese, but in certain instances such as that of a professional bodybuilder, BMI could prove to be inaccurate. Without treatment, obesity can lead to serious health conditions such as:
3. Sleep Apnea
4. Heart Disease
6. Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (characterized by the inability to breathe long or deep enough)