Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Belgaum and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan PatilYour feedback matters!
I have problem in my teeth. Sometimes I am getting pain while eating. My two tooth are brock by wall. But I am getting any pain of that. If there is any problems occur in future.
Sir my name is khushahal. Sir my teeth is damaging I have hole/cavity in the my teeth. So give your suggestion to fill up my teeth wound.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.
Dear doctor, I'm facing bad breath and mouth smell and I clean my teeth every time and I brush my teeth throughout the day and no cavities and clean tooth but even I'm facing bad mouth smell what is the reason please help Thanks for answering or reading my question, Kind regards, M.Imthiyas.
My mouth get stick it smell badly I drink water but then also this problem come my throat get block when I eat food give solution to remain healthy and feel healthy.
A very little amount of blood came in to my mouth, but my all reports r clear. I can not understand what is this?
My tooth has become greyish black I was observing since 2-3 months but now suddenly it has become dark there is no pain, my tooth is not loose and I can not feel any kind of sensitivity What should I do?
Hi 10 years back my gums started bleeding - after 3 years of struggle I got a deep cleaning of gums and it stopped for 2 years started again and I went for cleaning again this time dentist said its very clean and he can not do anything further to it, It still bleeds once in a week, I am doing pressure water floss every month. My gums are pink and looks healthy, my overall teeth are very clean and I always brush twice in a day. My mouth smells and I am sick off this gum bleeding. Please help.
Is it possible after a tooth extraction the germs or bacteria still remains in the mouth & can cause problems?
Fruits, such as apples, might be sweet, but they're also high in fibre and water. The action of eating an apple produces saliva in your mouth which rinses away bacteria and food particles. The fibrous texture of the fruit also stimulates the gums and massages it. Eating an apple isn't the same as brushing your teeth with a toothpaste that contains flouride, but it can protect you until you have a chance to brush. Pack either a whole aplle or apple slices in your lunch to give your mouth a good scrubbing at the end of the meal.
Dr. Puja Bansal (Director)