Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Belgaum. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama ChougaleYour feedback matters!
My pens is very short without erection with erection it is 13.5 cm long .but the thickness is quite lw .is any medical treatment to increase the thickness of my penis plzz suggest.
Hi, I am suffering from Low sperm count, it's 16lacs/ml, also facing erection and pre ejaculation problem, please guide my treatment.
I am 20 years old I got a stretch marks of red color. On my tummy what to do? I was 50 kg when I was 18 but now I am 62 kg.
For what I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain when ever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
I suspect that I partially torn my pectoral muscle while benching. I want to know, How much it would cost to reattach the tendon. I mean to reattach the pec tendon to its normal position i. E. humerus bone. I stay in Hyderabad. Please advise.
I am 34 years old and studying for some competitive exams, but I feel pressure in my mind while solving the online questions and because of that could not solve the questions in the proper manner, but ,please guide me what can I do.
My hair is falling and when I eat something bitter, my hair have been energy. Why? Any solution both of the questions.
Sir, I'm using specs for past 10 years and want to get rid of them. Vision is constant for more than 2 yrs. Age 32. Spec no -2.5 Left & -2.25 right please advise some treatment and it's approx cost.
Have irregular periods also before marriage and still after marriage. Not get conceived till. I got married before 5 months.
I am 37 Years old, Sir my question is, what medications are best for the Treatment of asthma? What are there side effects?
Dear Doctor Is there any medicines in homeopathy/ayurveda which can regrow the lost hair in case of androgenic alopecia. I have gone bald on the top portion bur hairs are present all over the scalp which are less dense, thin, dandruff is also there. What medicines can I take to regrow the hair and make it thick. I apply Mahabhringaraj hair oil and internally amala powder. No bad eating habits and lifestyle. All blood reports normal. Tell me what to do to regrow the hair. Thanks in advance.
My self manjinder kaur. My height is 5 feet but my weight is 75. Can you suggest me any medicine for weight loss. Thanks.
Sir I amresh kumar want to know about symptom of depression, and how I overcome on it please tell me about it.
Any time a guy is nude, he wants to make sure he's presenting a handsome penis to any watchers - whether that's one special person in the bedroom or a crowd of potential onlookers at a clothing optional beach. Part of maintaining a handsome penis, of course, is taking pains to practice good penis health - because a healthy penis is by definition a more handsome one. And regular check-ups with a doctor, whether for general health and for any penis-specific matters, are required to keep the manhood in its best shape.
But when making those doctor visits, are there things that a guy needs to do to "prep" himself and his penis? Absolutely. And the following are tips to keep in mind in that area.
- Do a thorough wash. This is both for the dude himself and for his doctor, who doesn't relish the idea of handling a member that hasn't seen a shower in a couple of days. Guys should always make sure that their penis and testicles are clean, period. But before a doctor visit, he especially wants to be sure that there's no lingering odor from too much sweat, dried semen, etc. And it can be very embarrassing for a doctor to roll back a man's foreskin during a penis examination and find a layer of smegma underneath the hood.
- Do a pre-examination. Before the doctor visit, a man should take time to feel around his penis and testicles - not in a masturbatory sense, but in order to check for any lumps, bumps etc. He should also do a visual check for any rashes, discoloration, etc. It's a good idea to use a mirror for this, so that the underside of the testicles can be viewed as well. He should make a note of anything that might need to be brought to the doctor's attention.
- Take it for a trial run. If a guy hasn't had sex - whether with a partner or with himself - for a substantial length of time, he should masturbate the night before seeing the doctor. There are two reasons for this. First, he can make sure there are no sexual function problems that need to be addressed. Second, some men worry about getting an erection while a doctor is examining them, and would be especially embarrassed if the doctor's handling of the penis resulted in an ejaculation. By masturbating in advance, he lowers the chances of this occurring. (Those who are especially concerned about this situation occurring may opt to masturbate closer to the time of the doctor visit.)
- Make a list of any questions/concerns. If a man has any concerns specifically related to his penis, he should list them. These may be sexual in nature (e.g., difficulty maintaining an erection, premature or prolonged ejaculation, etc.) or physical/cosmetic (e.g., rashes, redness, swelling, bending, strong odor, etc.). Writing them down will help ensure he doesn't forget them. If there's a problem, list all pertinent details. For example, if there is a pain in the penis, list how long it has been a problem, the level of the pain, when/how often the pain occurs, where in/on the penis it occurs, and the like.
- Use a crème. A handsome penis benefits from regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin), especially before a doctor visit. It is best to choose a crème that can provide a wide range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E; the fact that the crème is applied topically enables these vitamins to more directly target their benefits to the penis. The wise man also makes sure the crème includes L-arginine. This amino acid is part of the process whereby nitric oxide is produced, which in turn helps keep penile blood vessels open and flowing.