Doctor in Ram clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Ram clinicYour feedback matters!
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all individuals with increasing age. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Damage due to sun exposure is the primary cause of skin aging. It especially affects those who have lighter or fairer skin as the low melanin content in their skin makes it more prone to damage and aging.
Although skin aging cannot be entirely stopped or reversed, the process can be slowed down to prevent its early onset.
There are many ways of doing so through some simple lifestyle modifications such as the following:
1. Avoid sun exposure
This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
2. Always wear sunscreen
This provides protection from the harmful rays of the sun (known as UVA and UVB). Making a habit of constantly applying sunscreen on all exposed parts of skin plays an important role in preventing skin aging. It is also necessary to use the right products, which should have an SPF rating or 30 or more.
3. Eat healthy
Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
4. Exercise regularly
Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents the early onset of wrinkling and aging.
There are several other ways of preventing skin aging such as not smoking, avoiding using too many products and cosmetics, getting enough sleep, and always keeping skin cleansed and moisturized. Following these simple ways can effectively make your skin look and feel younger and slow down the aging process.
I am 27 years old and I have 10 months baby I am suffering from skin problems higher pigmentation I have faced please answer me.
Hello, I use emolene cream and then in some time to use la shield spf40 and in some time to use biluma. Can they all be used like this together in a short time difference one after the other since I have blemishes and deep pores on my face. Thank you.
I have acne and pimples on my full face and not removing after use many homeopathic medicine. I have used kali bromatum 30ch, berberis aquifolium q, redium bromatum but I did not get any improvement in in my condition and now I consult with a homeopathic doctor about 45 days but no improvement in my condition, acne and pimples did not reduce on my face. Please suggest me a fast homeopathic medicine for reducing acne and pimples.
I am having too many pimples, a kind of of small ones. I am using ahaglow facewash. It's been almost 2 weeks, since I started. I don't have any improvement. Getting small small pimples day by day. And I have tried most of the home remedies like tomato, lemon, curd, coffee powder. I didn't get any kind of improvement rather pimples situation gone very worst case. Now I have full of small small pimples in forehead and cheeks. Pls give me some suggestion.
Chemical peels are used for exfoliating the skin around your face, neck and hands. It is a process in which a chemical solution is used for eliminating the dead skin cells from the upper layer of your skin. After applying a chemical peel the affected layer of the skin comes off leaving behind a new layer of skin.
- Acne and acne scars
- Helps you to combat the problem of ageing
- Excessive consumption of hormonal medications can sometimes lead to the appearance of brown spots on your skin.
- It also effectively treats damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sometimes dark circles and fine lines that appear under the eyes can also be treated with the help of chemical peels.
- Skin pigmentation can be cured with the help of chemical peels.
Chemical peels are generally not painful and are usually effective. Following types of chemical peels are used -
- Light peels: These peels are very mild in nature. Most often Glycolic acid is used as the peeling agent. Light peels can make your skin smooth and can also give you a radiant look.
- Medium depth peels: Trichloroacetic acid is used for peeling in case of medium depth peels. It helps to treat skin problems like wrinkles, pigmentation or skin damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
- Deep peels: Deep peels not only act upon the upper layer of your skin but they rather penetrate through different layers of your skin. Usually phenol is used as the peeling agent.
Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are taken from a donor site (usually the side or back of the head) and implanted on the recipient site that is on the area of baldness. This is a common treatment for men with androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) where the hair follicles reduce due to the influence of androgenic hormones. It can also help women with female pattern baldness.
Natural growth after surgery - The biggest and most obvious benefit of hair transplantation is that it improves your physical appearance and eliminates the problem of balding completely. This is because the implanted hair follicles continue their natural growth process after they have been transplanted. So, your hair does not look artificial. Premature bald spots often result in low self-esteem and self-confidence issues which can be effectively addressed by the surgery.
Uniform distribution of hair follicles. Hair transplantation with latest techniques gives natural distribution of hair and proper coverage to bald areas.
Easy procedure and no side effects - The operation is done under local anaesthesia. You will feel no pain throughout the procedure. Very comfortable procedure and you will be awake throughout the procedure. This surgery is done at the level of skin and this is not related to the brain. There is no side effect of this surgery. Today, the surgeons mostly use micro grafts which are placed in such a way that all bald spots are covered with minimal effort.
One-time procedure - Hair transplantation is the only permanent solution of baldness. No medical treatment for baldness is permanent. Once hair transplantation has been done, it lasts a lifetime. Since the grafts are made of your own hair, they continue to grow naturally throughout your lifetime allowing you to cut or style your hair as you wish.
Acne Vulgaris, commonly known as acne is a type of chronic skin condition which occurs when the hair follicles of the skin become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. Characterized by blackheads, pimples, whiteheads and greasy skin, acne can also cause scarring. Typically, acne which cause pimples tend to develop on the back, chest, shoulders but mostly on the face and neck.
Causes and Symptoms of Pimple Scars:
Although the actual cause of acne is uncertain, medical professionals have reason to believe that an increase in the level of androgen triggers pimples. On the other hand, scarring due to pimples are a result of the presence of inflamed lesions. Such inflamed lesions when gorged with surplus oil, bacteria and dead skin cells cause swelling and an eventual rupture in the follicle wall which leads to scarring. The extent of the scar has a direct relationship with the rupture. That is to say, the deeper the rupture, the bigger the scar.
In actuality, the formation of scars is involved in the normal healing process of the skin. The skin cells in order to mend the damage caused by the ruptured pimples, forms fresh collagen fibers which are fibrous proteins that impart flexibility and strength to the skin. The resultant repair which are very rarely smooth and unblemished are referred to as scars.
Treatment of Pimple Scars:
- Fractional Radiofrequency treatment is a highly effective method of reducing or removing pimple scars from skin. The radio frequency does not cause much damage to upper layers of skin, but effectively breaks down the scar tissue.
- Lasers are alternative and are little less painful. This treatment involves the use of skin resurfacing lasers.
- Fillers are another form of treatment which fill the indentations left remaining from dense pimple scars. Hardly any down time with this but are expensive in the long run.
- Scar reduction surgery is meant to minimize the scar so that it is more consistent with your surrounding skin tone and texture.
Your nail health might serve as a primary indicator of your overall health. Your nails need proper care to remain strong and healthy. If you notice dents or ridges on them, then it might indicate an underlying medical condition , which would require prompt medical attention. Healthy finger nails are supposed to be smooth and uniform in color with no spots or discoloration. Sometimes, there can be development of harmful vertical ridges from the tip of your nail till the cuticle, which can become more prominent as you grow older.
There are many ways to keep your nails clean and healthy:
- Good nail hygiene: You should always use good quality sharp clippers or manicure scissors. The proper way to cut your nails is to trim the nails straight across and then round the tips in a gentle curve.
- Keep fingernails dry and clean: You can prevent the growth of bacteria under your fingernails if you keep them clean. Wear a pair of cotton lined rubber gloves while performing activities, such as using harsh chemicals or washing dishes.
- Biotin supplements: Biotin supplements can increase the thickness of your nails and also prevent splitting and breaking. Biotin is a member of the vitamin B family and helps the body to convert food into energy.
- Don’t go for professional manicures: Going for professional pedicure or manicure on a regular basis can make your nails dry and brittle. Another way to remedy the problem is to take your own tool to the manicure salon, which reduces the chance of infection. Regular professional manicure can make you suffer from nail bed infections, which can be chronic in nature.
- Avoid acetone: Using acetone based polish removers, will strip your nail of the essential nutrients in due course of time thus, making them brittle.
- Don’t bite: Avoid biting your fingernails as this can damage the nail bed. Bacteria or fungi can enter through a small cut along the fingernail, which can cause an infection.
- Do not ignore minor problems of the nail: If you have some infection in your nails which doesn’t seem to go away, then there are chances of the infection being a result of some other underlying health condition. You should immediately get the problem evaluated by a doctor or a dermatologist.