Doctor in Positive Homeopathy
Submit a review for Positive HomeopathyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Homeopathy is a natural system of medicine that is fast becoming the medicinal field of choice for many practitioners and individuals. This kind of medicinal system administers minuscule doses of naturally found elements so as to create a more balanced system where the natural healing powers of the body can come to the fore. This basically helps in triggering the body into a fitter state. There are a host of homeopathic medications, which help in treating various common ailments. Some of the medicines include the following:
- Allium Cepa: This is basically derived from onions and can help when a patient is suffering from hay fever, which may leave him or her with a constantly runny nose. This is known to dry up the tear ducts that constantly produce fluid outflow when it comes to the eyes and nose of the patient.
- Arnica: This is also an extract of the rare mountain daisy, which can help in curing various kinds of injuries and trauma that may have been borne due to sports and other kinds of physical pursuits or even accidents. Pain and aches can be treated effectively with the regular use of this medicine.
- Chamomilla: This is basically an extract of chamomile. It can help patients of various ages when it comes to dealing with a host of problems. This can help in inducing better sleep for those who are suffering from bouts of sleeplessness, or find themselves constantly waking up at night and not being able to go back to sleep. It can also help infants who become fretful at evening and those who are suffering from colic and other forms of gas.
- Ignatia: This medicine can be used in order to treat problems like grief, anxiety, panic and other such psychological issues that make a patient feel helpless. It can also help in treating depression effectively, when used along with therapy.
- Rhus Tox: This medicine is derived from poison ivy, the creeper that is found in various parts of the world. From flu to loose motions and even constipation, this medicine can help in fixing a number of issues that a patient may face on a day-to-day basis. Also, it is good for patients who have been suffering from arthritis, as it can help in easing the pain so that there is better mobility in the patient’s body.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: This is one of the best medicines that can help people who are suffering from cramps in any part of the body. It is known to be especially helpful when it comes to dealing with the painful menstrual cramps that women go through every single month. This medicine has been derived from naturally found magnesium.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Gout is a form of arthritis and occurs because of excessive uric acid in the body. There are proteins in the diet known as purines, and when they are metabolised, uric acid is released. When there is an excessive amount of purines in the diet, the body is unable to metabolise all of the produced uric acid. This excessive production or repaired metabolism can lead to gout. These get deposited in the joints as crystals in various joints, especially of the big toe.
- The joints, most frequently the big toe, are painful, swollen, red, and very warm to the touch
- The big toe is known as podagra
- The pain is a strong, shooting pain, very severe in nature
- The patient’s description is very diagnostic of gout
- Other joints could be affected including ankles, knees, and hands
Gout, as seen from above, is not just excessive uric acid in the body. There could be various reasons leading to this problem. Therefore, homoeopathy believes that the underlying problem needs to be evaluated and treated for the symptoms to disappear. The following are some commonly used remedies:
- Useful in both acute and chronic cases of gout
- Intense pain in the big toe, where the patient would not allow touching it
- The toe is stiff, swollen, red, and hot
- The pain is worse at night and during warm weathers
- The patient also may feel feverish and cold internally
- These patients usually have offensive urine, which is evident from a distance
- The urine may be brown in colour.
- The pain in the great toe is tearing, and the knees may also be affected, which also are painful and swollen.
- Any movement causes a cracking sound which increases with movement.
- The patient likes to keep the affected area covered, and opening it to air may worsen the symptoms.
- Useful in females, who may also have other feminine disorders (for instance, uterine issues) in addition to gout
- The toes and heels will have shooting pain which is worse in warm surroundings
- The affected joints also appear red and shining.
These people present with warm, bright yellow or blood red urine with sediments that could be red/reddish yellow.
- The pain travels from down below, for instance, starts with the feet and moves up to the knees and the limbs
- Small joints like the ball of the great toe and ankles are more affected by lack of warmth and inability to tolerate warmth
- Applying a cold towel or cloth may help relieve the pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
While most people are worried about the ill-effects of being overweight, they don’t consider various risks of having less weight. Normally, an underlying health disease prevents healthy weight gain. People who have less than normal weight have an increased risk of developing infections, infertility, and osteoporosis. There are various effective homeopathic remedies, which treat the underlying reason of weight loss and help in restoring the optimum body mass index.
The best advantage of going for a homeopathic treatment is that it doesn’t cause any side effects and you would not have to depend on the medicines after you have gained the desired weight. Some of the most useful homeopathic medications that help in gaining the right weight include the following:
- Ignatia is one of the best homeopathic treatments, which aid in treating these types of disorders. It helps a person regain normal weight by improving his or her emotional health and restoring normal eating habits, required for the proper physiological functioning of the body.
- Ignatia is also given for the treatment of constipation and loss of appetite.
- The treatment is mainly dedicated towards helping an affected individual overcome the fear of becoming fat if they eat adequately.
- Unhealthy weight loss is one of the reasons for health disorders like bulimia and anorexia. People suffering from any of these disorders remain obsessed with their weight most of the time. Such people eat very less amount of food, which proves to be inadequate for their physical needs.
- Lycopodium is recommended for kids as well as adults who do not have the required weight, despite eating adequately.
- It has been speculated that such people feel full after eating little amounts of foods and it prevents them from having the right weight.
- Lycopodium is helpful in treating flatulence, bloating and constipation. It also aids in the improvement of one’s overall digestive health.
- Alfalfa is a homeopathic treatment that has been proven to be effective in the improvement of appetite as well as healthy weight gain.
- The tonic helps to prevent loss of muscle and improve fat production.
- It is good for restoring the health of people suffering from malnutrition, bulimia and indigestion.
If you have tried various methods of gaining the right weight, but couldn’t achieve the desired results, then you may consult a homeopathic expert, who can evaluate the underlying cause of the disorder. He would also try to treat it so that the whole problem is uprooted and you can gain the normal body weight.
Suffering from swollen ankle. If I press pits are forming hypertensive using stamlobeta. Please suggest traditional treatment.
Sir when I done exercise. I feel dizziness. Some times I stretch my neck I also feel dizziness at that time also.
I make chest x ray because I suffer from fatigue no cough or blood X ray reported increase vascular marking with veiling opacity in left Paracardic region What that mean?
Nobody knows the exact cause of autism. All medical science knows is that it’s a complex neurological disorder which is detected within the first three years of life and is caused due to structural changes in the brain. Autism causes a number of symptoms which grade from mild to moderate to severe, like-
- Difficulty in communication and social interaction
- Language impairment
- Preoccupation with fantasies
- Repetitive acts (echolalia)
- Excessive possessiveness to certain objects
- Intellectual impairment
- Over-sensitivity or under-sensitivity to pain
- Developmental problems
Genetic predisposition is the most common cause of autism. Exposure to environmental toxins is the other. Other causes are use of certain drugs during pregnancy, vaccinations etc.
Diagnosis of autism can only be done by clinical evaluation as there are no laboratory tests for it. The psychiatrist prepares a detailed developmental case history of the child before arriving at a diagnosis.
There are a number of Autism screening tests to diagnose autism as well. One thing to always follow is to go to a psychologist who has a history of treatment of autistic disorders.
Theories are emerging that autism may be caused by a super sensitive child’s response to foods like gluten found in grains and casein, a protein found in milk. These transform into substances that act like opiates in the child’s body.
These drug-like substances alter the child’s behaviour, his perceptions, and his responses to his environment. Recent research has found chemicals with opiate activity in the urine of a significant number of children with autism.
Autistic children have shown mild to dramatic improvements in speech, behaviour after going on a gluten-free, casein-free (GFCF) diet.
Some of the foods that can be eaten on GFCF diet include rice, quinoa, potato, buckwheat flour, soy, amaranth, corn, fruits, vegetables, beans, tapioca, meat, poultry, fish, shellfish, nuts, eggs, and sorghum, among others.
Homoeopathic treatment of Autism:
- The homoeopath carries out a detailed study of the family history of serious diseases which are linked to the development of autism in his patient.
- The genetic evaluation of the patient is followed by case analysis which takes into account impaired functions in the patient like repetitive behaviour, lack of social skills, speech issues etc.
- The homoeopathic medicines indicated for autism are twenty and are usually given in combinations. A homoeopath takes the decision about the exact medicine to be given, its combination with other support medicines, the dose and its repetition based on the case history of the child.
By no means should one try to cure autism by self-medicating on homoeopathic medicines as this can cause deleterious effects.
It usually takes a minimum of six months for some perceptible changes in autistic children. Homoeopathic treatment may have to be continued for over a year if the symptoms of autism are very severe.
When you think of organs of the body, the mind goes to internal organs like the stomach, liver etc. However, the largest organ of the body is the skin. Given its size and the amount it interacts with external stimuli, the skin is susceptible to a number of infections. One of the common issues to affect skin is known as psoriasis. This is typically seen as a rash that can make the skin dry, thick and flaky. It can make the skin feel very itchy and make the person unconsciously scratch his or her skin so hard that it bleeds. Although, even modern medicine does not have a way to cure psoriasis but can manage the symptoms. In contrast, homoeopathy can help treat the factors triggering this infection and hence keep it from recurring.
Homeopathy is a holistic form of medication that treats not only the symptoms exhibited but also the issues triggering the infection. Homeopathic medicines are usually prescribed in the form of sweet pills, powders or liquids. This form of medication has negligible side effects and can be prescribed to children and adults of all ages. If needed, it can be prescribed along with other types of medication as well. However, homeopathy does not follow a one size fits all approach. This means that a remedy that suits one person may not be effective for another. This is because the ideal homeopathic prescription depends on the symptoms being exhibited by the patient, his or her overall physical and mental health, family history, personality etc.
There are a number of homeopathic remedies that may be prescribed to treat psoriasis. Some remedies can treat psoriasis that is passed on genetically from one generation to another while others can treat psoriasis caused by exposure to warm or cold conditions. Homeopathy can be used to treat psoriasis that makes the skin dry as well as psoriasis that leads to oozing lesions. It can also be used to treat chronic cases of psoriasis. In many cases, two or more remedies may be prescribed simultaneously.
When taking homeopathic remedies one must follow the prescribed schedule. Medicines must be taken half an hour before or after meals. When taking two or more homeopathic medicines, they must be spaced at least 5 minutes apart. The ideal time to take the morning dose is as soon as one wakes up. Similarly, the best time to take a night dose is just before going to bed.
Laryngitis is basically referred to the inflammation of the voice box or the larynx. It is mainly caused due to infections, which are either viral or bacterial or even fungal. If it is caused due to viral infections, laryngitis may be contagious. Some of the other causes of this disease include the following:
Larynx is said to be acute or even chronic. Acute laryngitis is referred to a period of a less than three weeks. It is for a short term. Laryngitis which lasts for more than 3 weeks is usually regarded as chronic laryngitis.
Symptoms Of Laryngitis-
One of the major symptoms of laryngitis is considered the hoarseness of the voice. Other symptoms include dry throat, sore throat or even raw throat. Sometimes there is cough, and difficulty in swallowing. Some people also feel the need to repeatedly clear their throat. Nasal congestion and runny nose are some other probable symptoms of laryngitis.
Homeopathic Medicines For Laryngitis
- Argentum Met and Arum Triphyllum – These are usually regarded as the most useful medicines for singers and public speakers. This is because these professionals often suffer from laryngitis due to overuse of their voice. The key symptoms are hoarseness of voice or having a sore feeling in the larynx.
- Phosphorus – The violet tickling caused due to laryngitis may be most effectively treated by Phosphorus, which is regarded as the best suitable medicine among other homeopathic medications.
- Drosera – This medicine is used for treating laryngitis with a highly nagging cough. This is the best and the most reliable medicine for a dry and irritating cough. There is usually a rough scraping sensation in the throat. In some of the cases, the voice of the affected person may be cracked. There are also incidents where people have difficulty in swallowing food.
- Causticum - Laryngitis caused due to exposure to cold air is wonderfully cured by Causticum. It is considered to be one of the top-graded homeopathic medicines for the treatment of laryngitis.
- Belladonna and Iodum – Belladonna and lodum are two of the most reliable medicines in homeopathy for treating laryngitis, which is caused due to hoarseness. These have a miraculous power to cure the pain in the larynx. Belladonna is prescribed when voice is hoarse and it is highly painful.