Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Begusarai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek KumarYour feedback matters!
My 2 and half year old boy child have black hair, but one white hair is found very recent. Is it normal? if not, then what is the probable reason? is this any symptom of any disease. Please advice.
My son having high grade fever of 102 103 frm past 1 day he is given advent forte 3.5 ml. For tonsil inflammation and his urine culture is awaited. From past sometime he is taking antibiotics every alternate month. Is it safe to give him given the antibiotics abuse notion circulating around. We have tried so many things to increase hia immunity but all go in vein.
Dear sir my 5 month old daughter injected two injections 3 weeks ago teeka on both legs but one leg have clot at injected veins. No pain without press at clot. Is thrombofol beneficial or any other home solution or medicine.
Hi, My 7 year old girl is so attached to us that she sleeps right in the middle of us and always puts us to sleep before she does. No matter what she doesn't want to sleep separately. And you know what. Also is this the right time to talk to her about sex and how much info should be given to her, considering some info could make kids curious and try to know more by experimenting and exploring that is way too unsafe. Please advise. Regards.
Hello, I want to know Heart beat Maximum rate in Dengue Fever of 8 month's child, because my nephew had Dengue fever but his Maximum heart rate is 230 plus. So kindly tell me how to decrease heart rate of child.
My son is 4 years old from past couple of months he is passing his motion immediately as soon as he eat I had consulted our family doctor he is homeopathy says its normal but he looks very sick kindly suggest what to do next.
Hi my baby is 6month old I am giving solid food while born it was 3kg but now it is in 5kg 500gram it looks very slim feel scared to catch I need to look my baby fat please let me know any solution quickly without any effects.
My 2 week baby hasn't pooped 3 days and on the fourth day she poop. Now she skip her poops two days again, Is this normal?
The appearance of the milk teeth is one of the most awaited landmarks in a child's life. The first teeth to erupt are usually the lower front teeth during 6 to 8 months of life, and the last milk tooth to fall off is at 12 to 14 years of age. The playful nature of teeth, difficulty to make them maintain good oral hygiene, and the food habits put the children at increased risk of dental disease.
Very often, because they are in place for a shorter duration, parents tend to ignore decay in the milk teeth. But whether it is decay or gum disease or broken teeth, it is important to immediately treat them.
Listed below are some functions that milk teeth play:
- Eating: They may be exerting slightly lesser force than the bigger permanent teeth, but they still play a significant role in chewing and digestion. Children with weak, missing, or decayed molars have poor nutrition and food habits due to their inability to chew food well.
- Esthetics: A child with a good set of teeth and an open smile is loved by all. This adds not just to the beauty of the child but also to his self-worth and self-esteem. These children feel more confident and are more social.
- Speech development: A good set of teeth are essential for the child's speech development. Improper spacing between teeth or lost tooth not replaced can lead to speech issues.
- Space Maintenance: In addition to the above functions, the milk teeth also help to preserve and "maintain" the space that is required for the permanent teeth. As the permanent tooth nears eruption, the milk tooth, gets resorbed, becomes mobile, and finally falls off. In cases where the primary tooth was lost and not replaced, the space may be reduced due to movement of the adjacent and opposing tooth into this space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- In the very early stages, before regular dental care can begin, the teeth can be wiped off with a gauze wrapped on the finger.
- By the first year of life, brushing should be introduced along with rinsing after each meal.
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis with regular cleaning should be started by first year of life.
- If the dentist identifies the child to be prone to decay, fluoride application and/or pit and fissure sealants should be used.
These are sufficient reasons to take care of the primary teeth, which play a very important role. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.