Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Beed. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul Dnyandeo Sanapo
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Atul Dnyandeo SanapoYour feedback matters!
I have white hairs over 3 years. I ignored it but now it increases randomly how can I turn my white hair into black without side effects and please give time period for the treatment.
After how time of cardio fat burning start. My goal is to reduce body fat percentage from 20% to 8%?
I am 39 year old male diabetic since 24 yrs, suffering from arthritis since 1 yr, not yet consulted any doctor yet, taking ayurvedic medicines. What should I do?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 3 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I want to ask a question to dermatology doctor I have herpes virus due to that most of the time I got allergy on my lips when the allergy cure it leaves a white spots and my whole lips is discolouring hypopigmentation please help me to cure herpes and hypopigmentation on lips.
I am 24 years and my wait is 58. How much should my wait be and what is the proper diet chat should I fallow.
I have worked for a prove mnp company daily i was site down for an 8 hr so I have back pain so how can I solve my back pain it has been very careful to me kill it pain.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
I having in my teeth muscle from last 2 years because my one teeth is break and the muscle of the break teeth is now getting pain and getting black.
My wife has dark spot in the cheekbone area in the face and in nose area also. What medication she has to undergo for the treatment.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sir/mam I have problem of weight loosing. What will I do as well as my height is less than ordinary. I am getting less of confidence in general public. Please give me suggestion and cure.
I am 22 years old male my height 6.3 and weight 60 so I would like increase my weight tell me the procedures.
I am 19 years old lad studying btech. From last one year my weight decreased drastically. I became so thin that friends and relatives started asking me for my health. I was quite irregular after joining college, I study late night, and sometimes couldn't take food on time. After consulting local doctor I am taking some vitamin syrup and taking pan-40 everyday morning. Did some blood test, all is fine. Please say what should I do now. Ready to take some weight gaining health drink or anything. Thanks In Advance. Eagerly waiting for your answer. :)
I have had a limbo sacral spine MRI. Conclusion of result is "Mild annular disc bulge with superimposed broad based posterocentral disc protrusion and annular tear at L4-L5 level is causing indentation on thecal sac. No central canal or existing foramina stenosis or nerve root compression" can anybody tell is it worrisome.
Hi, Since last 5 years, I am suffering from diabetes, I am not in very good condition. So what can I do? Can you please suggest something which will help me.
For those whose occupation is heavy, their calorie intake will be higher than moderate workers. According to “Indian Council of Medical Research” your work makes you burn and find out how many calories you should require daily.
CLASSIFICATION OF ACTIVITIES BASED ON OCCUPATION
Sedentary worker -: Persons who are doing mental work and their physical activity is very less like – Doctors, Lecturers, Receptionist, Bank Officer, Computer Operator etc.
Moderate Worker -: Persons working in the field or market like – Marketing Executive, Reporter, Sales Executive, Student, Police Man etc.
Heavy Worker -: Persons doing physical work like – Artist, Sports Man, Army Officers, Farmer, Stone Cutter, Coolie etc.