Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Beed. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A Srinivas RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 29 Years of age unmarried. I have a sleeping problem. Even if I sleep for 7-8 hours at night, when I wake up in the morning I feel sleepy, and this sleepiness continues for the whole day. And if I'm not able to sleep well then also i'm facing the same problem. I don't feel fresh or relaxed after the night sleep. I feel tired a lot after the night sleep. I feel lot of pain in my body and I don't feel any energy to get and go to office. I don't feel satisfied with the sleep.
I need to gain some weight. Can you suggest a diet considering my age and height. I am a non vegetarian.
Few day I have pain in my head an I feel weakness an also my eye are also pain. Can you tell what happen with me.
Hi doctor. I am having sudden headache and the pain is generally on left side of head and the area above the left eye. The pain is not of common kind of pain which I am feeling. It always started from the left side of head and sometime continue to center and then right side of head to ear. Some time pain is so much that I feel drowsy and water in eyes and as I use computer work my eyes get strained within 2 minutes of interval. Now the pain is increased and felling body pain. The sudden pain is near shoulder and stiff neck.please help
I am a software engineer nowadays am working in shifts. Most probably in night shifts I have a curly hair even though am facing hair loss am taking too much water and applying oil. How to control that please suggest.
I am 70 years old and have 1. Small stone in both the kidneys 2. Prostate gland are enlarged and now weight 60 grams.
Hello doctor, My mom is suffering from hypothyroidism from Many years, she lead a active life but problem is she hv got a big tummy which does not seem to decrease at any cost…plz give some health tip or diet chat to follow and also which type of juices can she tke?…thank you.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Please help me.
While combing your hair, tufts of hair coming out with your brush does not make up for a good sight. It is said that your hair adds to your personality. So, when you start experiencing hair thinning and hair fall, naturally it affects your look as well as confidence.
There are a number of ways by which you can combat hair thinning and subsequent hair fall. There are some regimens you need to follow:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet rich in nutrients and proteins. The antioxidants present in vegetables and fruits prevent hair fall.
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to tackle the menace that hair thinning is.
- You should get adequate rest each day. Lesser sleep hours are directly associated with malfunctioning of the hormones and a weakened immune system, both of which directly impact hair thinning and hair loss.
- Use a good herbal shampoo that is rich in organic substances and proteins and low in ‘paraben’ (group of preservatives present in cosmetic products, primarily shampoos) and sulphur content.
Some measures which you can adopt to prevent this condition are:
- Eggs are great for promoting thicker hair. You can either consume it or use the egg yolk directly on your scalp. Let the egg yolk on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Olive oil adds to the health of your hair, acting as your home-based hair spa. Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it for 40 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also use honey to make a concoction out of it.
- Avocado is a natural way to moisturize your hair and scalp. The fruit is rich in vitamin E, which thickens your tresses. You can also include avocado along with olive oil to make a thick hair paste. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Castor Oil, which is available in any local medicine store, is the easiest way you can get thicker hair. It has Vitamin E which makes your hair and scalp healthy. You can mix castor oil with coconut oil to make it thicker. Use this concoction on your scalp to fight hair thinning as well as to get the lost shine back.
I am 21 years and have been diagnosed with low bp after complaining about constant tiredness and body ache, how should I deal with it?
I am a diabetic patient for the last 16 years. And it's under control by medicine. Also, I am facing Thyroid problem. And taking med. My question is for the last 2 months when I am urinating time in the early morning that urine is very bad smell is coming. Is it any induction of any other disease? Your valuable reply is awaited. Thanking you in advance.
My face complexion is little dark. I want to be fair. Could you give me the name of pills and cream name that can I become fair?
I am 19 years Old and I am fade up of hair loss there is a extreme roughness in my hairs and it seems that dandruff stuck in my forehead.
Lybrate | Dr. Roshni Shafeeq speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY