Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Physiotherapists online in Beawar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitendra Khicha
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra KhichaYour feedback matters!
Mere father ka accident hua h 4 month ho gaye h lekin Dr. keh rahe h bone abhi tak nhi Judi koi mujhe bata sakta h ki bone Jude rahi h ya nhi me accident se pehle ka x-ray or current x-ray attach kr raha hu please tell me.
I had an ovary cyst laser operation 2 month ago and after that an injection was given in bump. A big lump was formed after the injection. Noe after two months it it becom smaller but itis not going away and sometimes there is pain also in the hip and leg. Please suggest what I should do.
When standing with your back straight, the stresses on discs and ligaments in your low back are considerably lower than when you stand with your back bent forward. Many activities around the home may cause you to bend-for example, gardening, vacuuming, bed making, etc.
Occupations requiring prolonged stooped postures are abundant: assembly line workers, bricklayers,electricians, plumbers, carpenters, surgeons, nurses-the list goes on-are all required to bend forward for prolonged periods everyday.
While working in these bent positions, you are more likely to sustain back problems in the first four or five hours of the day.In order to minimise the risks involved in prolonged forward bending, you should interrupt the stooped position at regular intervals before pain starts. You should stand upright and bend backward five or six times.
This is very important if you have already developed low back problems caused by working in a stooped position. Regular interruption of the stooped position will correct any distortion that may occur in the discs and relieve the stresses on the surrounding tissues. When this is done before pain starts, it usually prevents the development of significant low back pain; and remember, you are especially at risk in the first half of your day, so make sure you always do everything correctly during this period.
I am Feeling aches in my side upper back. I also had problem of loss of limber lordosis. So that pain is cause of loss of limber lordosis or something else?
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip Replacement Surgery
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of Hip Replacement Surgery:
- Lessening hip pain - This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity - When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities and resumption of normal activities - This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep - Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase - Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems - As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!