Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in bazpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rishi TyagiYour feedback matters!
For 1 months I feel horesness in my throat. But not any blood or no problem to eat food. Basically when I am hungry I feel horesness in my throat. And some time I feel bad taste in my mouth or you say tongue.
I am a 3rd year dentistry student under ortho treatment. I had my braces on 9th April 2016 for correction of edge to edge malocclusion. All my teeth are in good alignment. I wanted to know if the acid-etching technique will have negative impact on my tooth surface. Also I am experiencing unbearable pain same as during the eruption of third molar. I have all 32 teeth and mine is a non extraction case. How much time will it take approximately to get my braces off? Will taking Calton help in case of pain?
My teeth In front was grinded my enamel was grinded and kept a cap But I didn't happy over it Get me some other effective solutions for it.
I'm 25 year old I have muscle ache near my left jaws whenever I chew some chapati it pains very badly kindly wants a explanation sir.
I am suffering from pain between the upper and lower jaw connections I can not even open mouth to eat I looks like ulcers Bt it is too pain It is nt goin evn aftr 5 days what shld I do?
Sensational teeth issue feeling like my gums getting lose from teeth felling space between my gums and teeth. teeth Paining when eating sweet things and drinking cold and hot liquids.
My wisdom teeth has been coming out for a year. But now my gum tissue is covering the teeth and causing swelling and pain. What should I do? And if I go for surgical options how much it will cost?
MY LOWER LEFT FEW TEETHS ARE GET YELLOWISH, AND CAN NOT TAKE PRESSURE IN LEFT SIDE TEETHS, PAINS, AGE 60, NO TEETH FALL, NORMALLY NO PROBLEM ONLY A SLIGHT PAIN IN LOWER FEW TEETHS, WHAT TO DO ?
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.