Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bathinda and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RimpyYour feedback matters!
I am 94 kgs and 24 year old. Been fat most of my life. Could you lose weight just controlling bad eating habits? I started fasting once a week and I usually don't eat after 6 pm in evening except eating fruits and vegetables. I only eat one oily or fatty food in a day. If I stick with this diet how fast I would be able to see results? What are the key things to keep in mind to lose weight fast and effectively. What other things I can do to lose weight. Lastly I don't want to do exercises, they are too tiring and they results in soaring or feeling pain in my muscles. Which makes me don't want to do other things like studying or going out.
Sir I am 22 year boy. But sir I always feel low confidence and sex desired is very low please tell solution. Sir I have done more hand service so my sex power low?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 4 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I masturbate 4 to 5 times in a week since last 5 years or more. Now I feel that my penis is not erected often easily and when it is erected, it is very less hard and may b difficult to penetrate. I feel loss of energy and lack in concentration too. Kindly guide me.
If we mabtrustrate daily causes any problem for sex life in future am 25 years old, whats the regular size of pennis should be to satisfy the partner am worried abt that because my pennis size is 3 n half inches and my foreskin is tight I couldn't get it back what the problem is there any problem for sex life in future please suggest me doctors what to do.
I am suffering from anxiety. My doctor has consulted me zyven od plus 50. I m eating this from 1month. I want to leave this. But having problem. High headache start whenever I leave that medicine for 1 day. My doctor has increases the dose from 50 mg to 100 mg. Should I leave it? Or continue it? If I should continue then for how long time? Please help me. I am in serious problem.
Sir/Mam very Good afternoon My face skin is too dull lots of black spot & pimples in my face. How to remove it. Please suggest me.
Am a 38 year old female with fair skin. Recently I notice that my face becomes dark wid sm brown dots. Am using face wash. How to cure. Pls help me with home remedies because tried lot of creams with of no use.
Mai 24 years old hu. Last year mera gale ki awaj moti or heavy ho gayi hai. Jada der tak bat karu to gale me jalan hota hai. Iske baja se mere friends naraj or gussa hojata hai. Please help me.
I am suffering from stomach problem and I become ill day by day because of this. Pls give me any right suggestion so that I can get rid of it.
Hello doc after c_sec it almost 4 months I have a belly is like i am seven month pregnant what to do i am very depressed. Pls help me.
Loss of sexual desire is more common in women than in men. As many as 3 in 10 women have reduced or limited sexual interest in any kind of sexual activity. While the medical term for this problem is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), it is generally understood as a loss of libido.
Following are the causes of less libido in females:
1. Hormonal Disorders:
- Dryness of the vagina and pain during sexual intercourse may affect sexual drive both mentally and physically.
- After menopause, drop in the count of testosterone hormone also affects sexual drive which can result in loss of libido.
- With advancing age, the level of androgens decrease, and hence results in a lack of sexual desire.
2. Lifestyle Disorders:
- In some of the cases, lack of emotional support in a relationship plays a significant role in the loss of libido. Post baby 'coolness' may also act as a driving force for loss in libido.
- In today's era, changing lifestyle is drastically affecting our lives. Following an unhealthy lifestyle may result in increased weight that may affect self-image, and indirectly may also affect the sexual desire.
- Stress and job, family pressure and exhaustion may also influence sexual desire of a woman.
3. Medical Disorders:
- There are conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders that may have a negative impact on the sexual drive of a woman.
- Certain medicines such as antidepressants, oral contraceptives, and medicines that lower blood pressure may also negatively impact the sexual drive in women.
4. Psychological factors:
- Increasing cases of depression, anxiety, frustration, stress is also an important cause of loss of libido in the contemporary society.
- After childbirth, new moms tend to suffer from lack of sleep, insufficient lubrication of the vagina and exhaustion, which may affect her sexual desire.