Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bathinda and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RimpyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough for the at least 3 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
I am loosing my hair frequently, this is happening from last 2 months, and I have dandruff problem too. Can you suggest me a medicine.
I have high blood pressure 170/100, and also having pain in the right side ,below the ribs. What medicine should be taken?
I won't be able to fall a sleep at night, do not know what's the reason behind that. Am I a migraine patient. I used to take a medicine (name amitone-10) which was prescribed by the Dr. Is it good? What should I do. To have a peaceful sleep! Please help me out!
I am 31 years old male living in mumbai, I have problem related to cough. Everytime I feel like adhesive at upper side of my throat. Morning time and in winters it's more. Please consult.
I and my brother had scabies 2 months ago .The doctor prescribed gamascab (lindane) which both of us used 3 times in a row and got rid of scabies. But now due scabies manifestation everyone in family has scabies and I am encountering it for 3rd time. So please consult me with safest treatment as I read lindane is very harmful and possibly carcinogenic. Thankyou.
Hii, I want to gain weight bit more than what I have actually. So what supplementary product should I use?
Skin covers us from top to toe and has three layers that is Epidermis, Dermis and Hypodermis. Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Many people find their skin losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not panick and insomniac over it.
A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance. Here are few of them:
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- Stay hydrated: One of the golden rule is to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- Sleep well: If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
I have ulcer in my mouth from past 2 days and now it's become bigger which ointment should I use and what food I should take?
I recently had an eye checkup. And the report says, RE -1.25 dsph/-0.5dcyl LE -0.75dsph/-------/-------- Is this serious? Do I need to get glasses or will it affect my eyes? Actually never realized any difficulty in reading, until I visited the chamber today (to get colorblindness certificate for college admission) and the smaller texts looked blurry.
I want to reduce my tummy . Height 5.7 weight 70. I do 25 crunches daily and few surya namaskar. Can you pls suggest any exercise or home remedy to flat my tummy . Current surface measurement 39 inches. I believe due to this tummy little bit back pain started . Pls suggest.
Sir I am of 23 yrs. I am a guy with a thin body structure. And I am weak too. What should I do to be healthy and gain weight naturally.
My wife is suffering for mild fever 99 for almost 2 months. Earlier I got CBC, crp and all test that are normal but fever still 99. But few days approx 13 days back I done urine culture that shows klebsiella BACTERIA. Then do following treatment First 3 days Levomac 500 mg once at night for 3 days Than For 5 days Oroflox 200 mg two times a day Levomac 500 mg half tablet at night Than For 5 days Levomac 500 mg full tablet once at night Zifi O two times a day urikind KM two times a day Now she has again 99 fever. What will I do. Is this bacteria takes times to settle down or we are going on wrong direction. Now she has sometimes irritation in his vaginal part also. Please suggest the best.
I have been suffering with dandruff from an year now. I have been facing hairfall problems since the starting of dandruff as well. Is the hairfall due to dandruff? I feel like im loosing about 60-80 strands of hair during head bath. And nearly 30-40 during normal days. Is it fine? If fine what does that fine mean? Im 19 will I turn bald early? Please help. My elder brother is 23 and is loosing hair mostly in middle area. Says he had problems since he was my age. But he never had problems with dandruff. Please help.
How and why are gallstones formed?
The bile in your body contains enough chemicals to dissolve cholesterol excreted by your liver. In case your liver starts excreting more cholesterol than your bile has the capability to dissolve, the excess cholesterol crystallizes and forms stones. Bile may become concentrated if the gallbladder doesn't empty in the time leading to the formation of gallstones. A number of factors can increase the risks of formation of gallstones like:
- high cholesterol
- being obese/overweight
- being an American Indian or Mexican American
- being female
- falling in the age group of 60 or above
- a family history of gallstones
- rapid weight loss
- consumption of cholesterol-lowering medications
When should you consider undergoing surgery?
In some cases gallstones that are detected during ct scan or ultrasound (without any symptoms) don't require surgery. If you do not feel aggravating pain in your upper right abdomen or other signs and symptoms, then one can postpone the surgical process according to the need. In few instances, it has been seen that small and solitary gallstones can be dissolved with oral medication like ursodiol and chenodiol. However, you need to opt for surgery to remove the gallbladder necessarily in the following cases-
- sudden inflammation or infection in the gallbladder
- if you experience recurring instances of intense pain due to the gallstones
- certain growths known as polyps develop in your gallbladder which is larger than 1 cm in size and begin to give rise to numerous symptoms.
- if you have pancreatitis, which is a condition involving inflammation of pancreas due to gallstones
- if the wall of your gallbladder gets calcified
- your immune system is damaged
- you are experiencing symptoms and your gallbladder has ceased to function. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.