Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bathinda and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rimpy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RimpyYour feedback matters!
I am 25 yr old and I am suffering from premature ejaculation (ejaculate before entering into vagina).
I am a 33 year old lady. I had a 3 years old little baby. My hair are so thin and also hair fall since last 3 to 4 months. I changed so many hair oils and medicines. Last year I took a diet plan, from that period I am suffering these problems. I had dandruff also but I must take precautions for it. Please suggest me how to recover this.
Preconception planning: Be prepared to give your baby the best from the start.
I ejaculate in (erect penis )with in less than a minute when masturbate. Is I am suffering from premature ejaculation.? Please suggest any medicine that recover me permanently and some tips.
What should I do for dark circles? is there any simple and fast process for it? can it be remove in a week? please give your kind reply.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but Minions seem to disagree. An apple being the fruit of choice for millions of households across the world, recent studies show that apples may not be as good for you as you’ve been led to believe. For starters they have high sugar content, for the calorie conscious, which might be a bad revelation. The really high fiber content of apples is known to induce stomach aches. Studies show that most apples in the regular market are laden with pesticides, which are harmful for human consumption. Apples are known to cause allergies too and not to forget, apple seeds contain trace amounts of cyanide.
So if not apples, what is supposed to keep the doctor at bay? The world is going ga ga over bananas. Bananas and papayas are two easy to resource, lower priced alternative as the household fruit of choice. Here’s why.
- Papayas and Bananas contain fewer carbohydrates and more protein than Apples and hence instantly making them a better choice for calorie conscious.
- High levels of Tryptophan, make bananas and papayas a natural antidepressant and stress buster.
- Both are rich in Anti oxidants which helps in preventing and fighting cancer.
- Bananas protect an individual against type 2 diabetes and aid in weight loss in this new age of morbid obesity that makes it quite a selling point.
- Both fruits being rich in vitamin C are known to boost immunity.
- Papayas are rich in flavonoids, vitamin A and beta carotene, which protect the mucus membrane of the eye and are known to prevent age related retardation of eye sight.
- Bananas and Papayas help prevent swelling of joints and work well to prevent arthritis.
- Both fruits are known to help ease menstrual cramps.
- Papaya is rich in vitamin E, vitamin C and antioxidants like beta-carotene which helps prevent your skin from free radical damage keeping wrinkles, marks and signs of ageing at bay.
- Papaya is known to encourage hair growth and fight against hair fall.
- The duo is known to improve overall digestion as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.