Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bathinda and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I was painful in my stomach in the last three days, I can't eat anything so that. Pls helps me and give a solution.
Enter question for yourself or anybody else. For e. G. I am 21years old male and have backache for last months. What should I do?
1. Feeling of Nausea after getting up in the morning and frequently during the day and also after half an hour to one hour after meals. Also Nausea when thinking about it. 2. Stomach Fullness after having a little food 3. Burps after having meals 4. Back ache sometimes 5. Slight pain above right chest near the Shoulder sometimes
Dear Dr. I m in the 4th month of pregnancy. I never had a vomiting sensation. I am advised by my Dr. to take all 9, duphaston, zincovit n doxinate tablets. I was always feeling hungry in the prior 3 months, but nw I m never in mood to have something to eat. I had meet with n accident in my first month of pregnancy n at that time I was not aware of my pregnancy. I m a bit tensed as I m scared whether my baby is growing properly, as my stomach has not increased yet.
My father's blood sugar is high. So he thinks that he's having diabetes. Is there any cure or prevention from it?
Hi, My wife who is 36 years old having severe pain in her right eye and right part of her head, please advise which doctor should we consult.
Hello, sir I am suffering from skin problems on my face from 2-3 years two many red pimples are comes out. What should I do, how to treat this?
Please tell me To lose weight should I avoid rice? I am having oats in the morning, rice with curry in the afternoon and pulkas at dinner time. Also eating apples, watermelon, orange, drinking barley water, doing only skipping. As my BMI is 26.8, How can I come to 24 BMI. Is this diet enough?
Report on semen Examination Volume- 2ml Co lour Milky-white Reaction Alkaline Odour Acrid Viscosity Normal Liquefaction time 40 min Total Sperm Count 04 millions/cumm Motility 75% Non-motile 25% Pus Cells 2 to 3/ h. P. F Red Blood Cells 2 to 3 /h/p/f. Please advise.
My friend have been suffering cough and cold for 20 days, he always cough now also what do you suggest?
In order to determine whether a person is having a drug problem, there are several signs, which can be interpreted to know about the exact drug abuse state of a person. Drug abuse requires immediate attention before it becomes more problematic. There are several patterns and stages of drug use that have been listed below:
- Hard drug use: Heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine fall under the category of hard drugs and are the most dangerous drugs. There are severe effects on the health and behavior of a user of hard drugs. Some people use these kinds of drugs for recreational purposes, but some can get addicted just after using them once. Such people usually isolate themselves from society and possess a high-risk behavior.
- Frequent drug use: Frequency alone cannot determine whether a person is addicted to a certain drug. Some people may take drugs only once and twice a week, but still suffer from acute addiction. Frequency of drug use may indicate tolerance and a person may require more with each day. Frequent drug users usually keep on continuing the habit and it is hard for them to quit.
- Early drug use: Some people start taking drugs at an early age during adolescence, and they are likely to develop severe drug problems later in life. People who take drugs before the age of fifteen turn out to be addicts as they grow up. The earlier a person uses drugs, the earlier he becomes addicted. Early drug use is a common phenomenon in today's world.
- Solitary drug use: Using drugs and addictive substances while a person is alone may result in fatal addiction and various problems in life. Teenagers using alcohol, marijuana and cigarettes are prone to serious drug problems during adulthood. Solitary drug users are usually poor in studies and have a violent or abusive behavior.
- Escapist drug use: Many people use drugs for dealing with stress, several problems in life or for building self esteem. These are used as a substitute for escapism, which allows a person to escape from reality to a place where nothing bothers them and they can be at peace. Such people are likely to develop drug problems. Some people may experiment with drugs just for the sake of trying, but slowly they may like it and get addicted. This causes several problems in life, and a drug problem arises. Such drug problems may affect the health in many severe ways.
Drugs are used in several patterns. All people do not use drugs in the same pattern and frequency. The pattern of drug use by a person lets the doctor determine the level of drug abuse he is on, or if he is addicted.