Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bathinda and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RanjitYour feedback matters!
How to increase my sperm without taking any medicine. Please tell what I eat and not. So please doctor tell me what I do . For increase sperm.
From the last 4 months I was suffering from pimples on my face. Im 19 years old. These pimples are irritating me. What should I do to control them and make my face clear.
I am 35 years old woman and I had an accident in the year 2005 and had a hair lined crack in my pelvic area (left side). It is high time but still it pains sometime and I'm not able to do bending work like cleaning the floors etc. What should I do?
Is there any difference to have blood sugar test at home through a glucometer device rather than testing at a professional lab. Also, which company's glucometer device is the most accurate one. Thank you Sir/Madam.
Suffering from huge pimples and scars on my face. I had used hydroquinone cream then taken doxy-l tablets as a doctor said and also ate tetracycline. But this pimples and scars are increasing by this. What should I do? Can I consult with a dermatologist? Or homeopathy is good? Please help me.
I have weight problem from childhood, its difficult to loosing fat for my body, I try so many things workout, diet even I can not loose when I am not having my meals properly, I tried many medicines also but no inch less, and Dr. Will shock det how I am not loosing! She consult me last to test thyroid, and I easily gaining…m not eating too much, even many time I skip my lunch cos no feel to eat, Am 33, I always look fatty more than my weight now m 74, 75, I am disappointed, n feel too much week tired, some problem for breathing also my digestion system is very poor, what should I do?
I am 21 years old boy and having 71 kgs weight. I am in Service deparrment of an engineering company. I have to roam around here and there but sometimes I feel so frustrated, Tired and depressed too. Even sometimes I think that why this kind of job I am doing. Actually I do not find any joy in my work. But there is a lot to learn but excess journey makes me uncomfortable. So now what to do should I leave this job or else should continue the same? Kindly suggest me.
I don't have fungal infection but somebody told me to use miconazole nitrate cream over penis to prevent from fungal infection, but it causes me to high itching. What should I do?
I am 20 years old but I am very thin. I tried many ways to increase my weight but in vain. As a doctor what will you prescribed to me.
Oily skin can be a pain to deal. The accumulation of excess oil on the outer skin layer often leads to whiteheads, blackheads, blind pimples and other skin irritations. The excess oil results from the sebaceous glands in the skin producing excess sebum. Those who have this condition usually have shiny skin and large pores.
Oily skin can be caused by genetics, dietary choices, too much stress or hormone changes in the body due to puberty. Women also are more prone to oily skin during menstrual cycles, pregnancy, or menopause and while taking birth control pills.
1. Wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser.
2. Use oil-free moisturizers and oil-free sunscreen.
3. Eat spicy foods no more than once a week.
4. Eat carrots, spinach, avocado.
5. Exfoliate once a week.
1. Tomatoes are great for oily skin due to their cooling, clarifying and astringent properties. The high vitamin c content in tomatoes is very helpful for acne-prone skin. Plus, the natural oil-absorbing acids in tomatoes help get rid of excess oil.
Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin.
Allow the juice to soak into your skin for at least 15 minutes.
Rinse your skin with cold water, pat it dry and apply a light oil-free moisturizer.
2. Apples: Apples work as a great exfoliating agent and they have mild antiseptic, astringent, and soothing properties that make them a great home remedy for oily skin. The malic acid in apples helps exfoliate dead skin cells and absorbs excess oil from the skin’s surface.
Grate half an apple and place the shreds on your skin. Leave it on the skin for 15 minutes and then wash it off with tepid water.
Mix one teaspoon each of grated apple, yogurt and lemon juice to form a smooth paste. Apply it all over your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then rinse your face with cool water.
3. Egg whites: High in vitamin a, egg whites can effectively dry out skin blemishes as well as tone and tighten up oily skin.
Whip one egg white until stiff and spread it on your skin. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with warm water. Do this twice a week.
Whip one egg white, add the juice from half a lemon and mix it well. Apply the mixture on your face, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. This will tighten the skin and soak up excess oil.
4. Use clay mask
5. Multani mitti or fuller’s earth: Multani mitti is the best face pack for people with oily skin. The magnesium chloride present in it drags out the dirt and oil present in the skin pores which prevents acne and blackheads.
Mix rosewater or plain water into 3 tablespoons of fuller’s earth to make a paste.
Apply to face, leave on 20 minutes.
Rinse with water.
Repeat once a week.
6. Cornstarch: Cornstarch dries up excess oil, leaving skin soft and clear.
Mix 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch with warm water to make a paste.
Apply to face and leave on until dry.
Rinse with lukewarm water,
7. Facial steam helps in unclogging the pores and removes the dirt trapped in them and evaporates the oil on the skin. Before taking a facial steam, remove the any cream or makeup or else it can cause skin irritation. Just 5 minute facial steaming is enough.
For better result consult me.