Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Bathinda. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Deepinder Singh DhillonYour feedback matters!
Hello there sir I am totally irritate because I feel I am depressed and always come bad thing on my mind like suicidal thought fear of death and at night I have vertigo problem and I have also insomnia problem sir please plz suggest me anything I'll gonna be mad.
Sir, my 4 year old pome is having dry nose since last 7 days. Otherwise fine and active. Given crocin also but occasionally it has dry nose. What could be the reason? Is something serious or it is normal. Please guide urgently as I am very worried and tense.
Last year my wife got chicken pox after getting the chicken pox well, We saw that her throat has a swelling on the left side, then we went to a thyroid Dr. He told that it a thyroid nodule and it occurs due to iodine deficiency, lot of fluid was gathered in her throat and he said that there is no permanent treatment for this besides getting the fluid out by a treatment after every 6 months. So I want to know that is there any treatment for this? And why it occurred after chicken pox? Do we consult to a ENT Dr. Pls help because that is appearing again and looking very bad on her neck. We got some test done including Anacin and it was cystic colloid nodule. Do we have to get surgery done? What could be the amount of surgery?
I am suffer from tinnitus for past 1 year I take many medicines but didn't any relief can recommend any medicine by you.
My ear is paining from last three days I didn't consult any doctor can you please help me what ointments or tablets to use.
Someone hit me on my ear with his fist. As a result of this I feel pain in my ear. Prescribe me meds for pain.
Whenever I eat or drink something, I usually get the food stuck in the throat. This has increased for past few days. Can you suggest some solution?
My ear is paining when I hear some loud noise. Some times it does kur kur sound if I hear high decibel noise.
There is syste near left side of the throat and it is painless. However I am feeling unease ness and always mind is concentrating on it. Is there any remedy to remove it or to dissolve it.
I am 78 years old. I have tinnitus. Of late my voice is going down. I gargle with salt water every morning. I have difficulty in swallowing also. What is the remedy.
My frnd has got a new problem in his ear. Doctor says that a big hole is in earbuds. So you have to go forr surgery. I want to know there are any other treatment for this. please help.
I am 53 years old, I have nose blood coming I have also consulted a doctor but I didn`t got relief can you please tell me solution of my problem thanks.
Sir I feel giddiness so I want to reason and cur of it And I use to take 3 capsule of spasmodic provision daily how to get rid of it . Please send proper suggestions for both the reason.Please suggest.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head.