Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Bathinda. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupinder SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi sir maine kuch din phle skin light creme use kiya tha lekin meri skin black and white ho gaie h next month m mere margge hai please any idea ?
I am having itching and irritation on my face and due to which some parts near cheeks become reddish.
I am 23 years old and My cheeks are covered with black spots. Suggest me some ways to get rid of it?
I have dark circles under my eyes. What should I do? I smoke daily nd m 20 year old male Can you help?
Sir I am a 20 year old boy, I have a problem of black and dark lips ,I never smoke in my life ,but my friends always make fun of my lips ,sir please tell me the reason behind the dark lips and how can I over come that problem and also suggest me some home remedies.
Actually last year my wife's curating we had done. From that times her tummy getting bigger. And also we don't have baby. Married in 2013.
My mother is 56 year old she had carcinoma breast cancer grade 1 we did Right radical Mastectomy on 22/9/2016 before that she had 3 chemo. But now after surgery is it necessary to give chemo pls advise Our regular visit doctors had asked to give next three chemotherapy.
I need to get some tips regarding to my face skin. I am aged of 19 years and my face is getting black and black spots and also pimples. Please help me regarding this that what precautions do I take or what remedies do I follow?
I had used skin lite, it had a nice effect on my skin but now my skin has become dark when I left applying it.
I want to reduce my oily skin as well as dark spot and obesity so please tell me how I can reduce these all things.
I want my skin looking younger and glowing and fairer plg suggest some home base methods or any night cream for perfect me. My age is 31 years old and my face is oily.
I'm 20 yes old girl and have a skin problem in fingre till 1 month, I think it may be causes by water. But I have no idea how to cure it. And sometime is paining. How should I do?
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.