Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bathinda and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have high uric acid level in blood (8.2 mg/dl) what should I do to make it normal. Previously I was taking Zyloric 100 mg, then 200 mg now currently I am taking Febutas 40 mg but still now I am maintaining the Uric Acid level of 8.2 mg/dl.
Hi sir, I am doing masturbation since 11. Now I am 21. I done whether attend puberty or not. I am male. I was doing masturbation 3 times per day initially. Later that one per day. Due to this will my nerve get weak? Will it affect my sexual life? If my nerve get weak or any side effect what can I do to get over it? One per day is safe or not?
According to my doc. He said me to have urine test. Culture test. Vdrl test. All of which is negative. But still whn I urine it gives a burning pain. I pee for nearly a minute. And I pee almost after every 1 hr. If I drink lots of water I pee lots. N my pennis hole also became narrow. N white smelly liquid also comes on squeezing tip of my pennis. Some say I have to surgically meatoplasy.
I think My brother is suffering from allergy as coughing and sneezing occurs throughout whole year. Since last 2-3 week rashes over body doesn't subsides. What can I do? please suggest.
Dear Sir, last one month I couldn't take sound sleep. 2-3 time I wake up from sleep, during sleep I saw various horrible dream, how can I relief. I am 28 years old, female, 56 KGS, I am married. I have taken Gastric medicine. Pls doctor help me.
Hello sir, I am masturbating from the age of 13. Now day I masturbate 2 times daily while chatting with my gf. Does it harm ful? If yes then how much. Please help me with that. Thanks.
My wife is 37 ,pregnant, Suffering from severe constipation, hyperacidity and upper abdominal pain (Particularly epigastric ). Lactulose and Antacids are not working. Pain increases at night for the last two days it is consistent.
Sometime when I go for toilet some 2-3 whitish drops also come after urine. Is that semen, if yes then what is the problem that semen comes with urine. Is there any complication.
10 tips for how to sleep better:
- Rest in cozy comfort: quality mattress, soft blankets and cool temperature will reduce annoying distractions (too hot! achy back!) and help you relax.
- Turn on some soothing sounds: use a sound machine or a fan to drown out what may be preventing you from falling asleep within 15 minutes of laying down.
- Complete darkness: If your room isn’t completely dark, consider a sleep mask—this will also increase your natural production of melatonin, which is not only a great sleep inducer but a great cancer fighter as well (study).
- Snooze-inducing smells: wearing lavender lotion or using a diffuser with lavender essential oil may help you hit deep sleep sooner. Plus, who doesn’t love the smell of lavender? ahhh…
- Turn off tech and meditate: Turn off tech at least 1 hour before going to bed. Then, keep lights dim and read or meditate to let your body naturally make some sleepy melatonin (the hormone that is produced as it gets dark out, and regulates sleep and wake cycles).
- Skip or reduce caffeine: Caffeine not only prevents many folks from falling asleep at night initially, but it can also decrease the amount of restful sleep that happens at night (study). If you’re having trouble sleeping at night, try decaf, herbal tea or keep it to one cup very early in the morning.
- Go easy on the alcohol: Alcohol feels like a sedative at first because it slows down motor and brain function, leaving us feeling relaxed and worry-free. But, as it’s metabolized, acetaldehyde is produced, which acts like a stimulant in our bodies. This is what wakes us up in the wee hours of the morning unable to get the rest we need. So for a good night’s sleep, peel back on the alcohol and drink it earlier and with food (or not at all).
- No nicotine: Nicotine is similar to caffeine in that it’s a stimulant and may cause insomnia. And even once you fall asleep, you’ll have decreased slow wave sleep, which means it’s less restorative (study). Tough love: stop smoking.
- Exercise: Try to fit in 20-30 min of moderate exercise daily, but make sure to do it several hours before bed. Ideally, 20-30 minutes of cardio in the morning with some restorative yoga in the afternoon.
- Clear your mind: If you’re tossing and turning after switching the lights off, you may need to hit the reset button on your mind. Here are a few things to try. Before going to bed, journal—jot it all down. You could also try a guided meditation. If you can’t fall asleep after lying in bed for 15 minutes, get up and do something relaxing for 15-30 minutes before returning to bed. Don’t give up. You’ll find a strategy that works for you.
My wife have a vomiting problem during journey in car and bus and her age is 38 and she use Obomean medicine but no relief pls advice.
I feel itching in my whole leg (specially at the thighs and back side of knee). This makes me very uncomfortable.
Good evening sir/ madam How much time it takes for the action to start for benfomet capsule in body.
Human reproductive organs, in both males and females, are rich in nerve endings which are very dense in concentration. This denseness of the nerve endings is what causes the immensely pleasurable feelings during sexual intercourse. For men, one of the most erogenous zones in the body is the foreskin or the naturally occurring skin on the tip of the penis.
This fold of skin covering the glans not only protects the head, but retracts back during sexual stimulation, exposing the glans. It has over 10,000 nerve endings which play a very important role during sexual stimulation and sexual pleasure.
The removal of the foreskin from the male penis has been practiced by tribal societies for a very long time. It is also practiced as a rite of passage in religions such as Judaism and Islam. It may be performed for other medical reasons such as Phimosis, wherein the foreskin is unable to retract behind the glans or to the back of the head. Circumcision has been a hotly debated topic between supporters and detractors. Supporters claim that its advantages far outweigh the risks while detractors state that it doesn’t help in anything at all.
Premature ejaculation and circumcision
One of the things the detractors state is that circumcision removes a large section of sensitive tissue which hosts most of the nerve endings that make sex so pleasurable. It thus, results in the penis becoming less sensitive overtime compared to uncircumcised penises.
Another section of detractors also state that circumcision, especially as an adult, may tend to cause premature ejaculation. However, these are subjective opinions that have been collated over time and may not have a base in proper scientific research. However, the decreased number of nerve endings on a circumcised penis may actually help with reducing excessive sensations that lead to premature ejaculation.
There are conflicting studies and reports about circumcision, sensitivity and premature ejaculation. There is also no consensus whether circumcision corrects premature ejaculation or not. Some studies have stated that after a few months of adult men being circumcised, they did report an improvement on the problem of premature ejaculation.
However, the best thing to do in such as case is to go for a consultation with sexologist. Also, if there are no functional problems with your penis, then the root of your premature ejaculation may lie somewhere else, which cannot be corrected by circumcision.