Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bathinda and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Goyal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok GoyalYour feedback matters!
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a condition in which your airways narrow and swell and produce extra mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.
For some people, asthma is a minor nuisance. For others, it can be a major problem that interferes with daily activities and may lead to a life-threatening asthma attack.
Asthma can't be cured, but its symptoms can be controlled. Because asthma often changes over time, it's important that you work with your doctor to track your signs and symptoms and adjust treatment as needed.
Main Causes of Asthma:
-Other Co-existing Conditions
-Sport and exercises
Asthma varies in its severity. Some people experience asthma symptoms continuously, while others experience symptoms only if exposed to triggers. Regardless of the severity, typical asthma symptoms include:
shortness of breath
With more severe asthma, these symptoms may occur at night.
Wheezing is the best-known asthma symptom, but not everyone with asthma wheezes. Some people only have a cough that doesn't seem to go away.
Your doctor will review your medical and family history, and he or she will ask you about your symptoms and if something seems to trigger them. Your doctor will examine your nose, listen to your lungs, and may measure your lung function with tests called pulmonary function tests. Your doctor may also suggest blood, sputum, or other tests to eliminate other possible conditions such as throat infection or cystic fibrosis.
An allergist or other doctor can identify your triggers by scratching the skin with tiny amounts of various allergens to see which ones may be triggers in your asthma.
Role of Homeopathy:
Homeopathic remedies for asthma are very effective and can cure asthma permanently . Homeopathic medicines are natural medicines and work by moderating our immune system which usually becomes over reactive in asthma .
Diet and non-Diet:
-Eat to Maintain A Healthy Weight.
-Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
-Avoid Allergy-triggering food.
-Take in Vitamin-D.
It's also possible that eating less salt (sodium) or eating foods rich in oils found in cold-water fish and some nuts and seeds (omega-3 fatty acids) may reduce asthma symptoms. But more research is needed to verify this.
Making informed choices about what foods to eat and what foods to avoid won't cure asthma. But eating a balanced diet and avoiding known trigger foods may improve your symptoms and your overall health.
I am 23 years old girl and my. Weight is 43 and my height is 5'5. Is green tea is good for me or not please help me.
My mother, she was recently diagnosed with high blood urea and creatinine level, also it was found that she had low hemoglobin level. She got admitted to the hospital and now reports are normal (urea is 32, earlier 102) also blood reports are also coming normal now. I am hoping to get a diet recommendation for her as she is still under treatment. also she had viral fever but now its normal. Please give some diet recommendation for her while taking care of her diabetes in account? Thanks.
He is 34 years old and has 3 inches small penis and weak sexual position. Sir please advise him how he can make happy sexual life, thank you sir.
My penis is I only of four inches after full erection, can I enlarge it if yes than what I have to do .
Hi doctor I'm nearly 19 years old when I was sleeping my sperm comes automatically it comes once a month, there is any problem then also my penis is very small size like 6 year old boy, give me a good solution thank you.
Folliculitis is a specialised type of acne, which is manifested with red rashes, dryness of the skin and inflammation on hair scalp. This is a common skin issue and can be treated very well with natural medicines. Ayurveda is one natural form of medicine, which is best used to treat such skin problems. The ingredients used in Ayurveda are all very natural, organic and fresh. This means that there are hardly any side effects in this form of treatment. If you want to cure your folliculitis, with naturally occurring home remedies, then Ayurveda is the line of treatment that can be chosen. Here are some tips to help you in recovering from this skin problem.
- Coconut Oil: Research shows that daily use of virgin coconut oil on the infected area can reduce irritation and inflammation. This needs to be applied once daily for better results. Coconut oil contains fats, which are not only good for consumption in the dishes, but also good for the skin. These fatty acids are absorbed by the skin and help in a speedy recovery.
- Neem: The extensive anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of neem leaves are very well known all over the world. Fresh neem leaves can be made into a paste and directly applied over the infected area. Apart from providing a soothing sensation, it also removes all the dirt from the infected area, thereby cleaning it and giving it time to heal faster.
- Vinegar: Vinegar has a unique property of reducing rashes and redness that develops on the skin. For instance, apple cider vinegar can be mixed with two parts of water and directly applied to the infected area for about 10 minutes.
- Garlic: Eating garlic clove or garlic supplements every day helps in reducing inflammation. It is said that garlic contains sulphur and other supplements, which help in reducing the inflammation that folliculitis causes. Once the inflammation is reduced, the pain subsides to quite an extent. With less discomfort in the affected region, the infection heals faster.
- Aloe Vera: The juice of aloe vera, when applied onto the infected area, causes the burning sensation and itching to soothe. This soothing property of aloe vera makes it an important remedy. Once the skin is cool and clean, the infection heals faster.
These are some of the naturally occurring remedies to cure folliculitis faster and to provide immediate relief to those suffering from it. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!