Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bathinda. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I have freckles and open pores on my face. I am pure vegetarian so I need a homeopathic medicines which will cure my freckles and open pores really fast and permanently plus I also want that the medicine should not include any animal oil or skin. please help.
When I sleep I can not sleeping. So all time I am very tried. My another problem is I can not digest properly any food. So please tell me. What can I do for it? Please solve this problem.
My health and body is not good. I am too thin. Please refer me some medicine. Powder. So that I became thick and fit.
I am 21 Years of age And I have acne or pimples problem what exactly do not know. In june 2015 my face is very much looking bad and on my full face acne & acne. I had consult with many doctors (Homeopathic & ellopathic) both but no one suits on me & now finally I consult with another doctor & the medicine given by this doctor is very much suits on me Medicine for eating is:- 1. Sotret 2. Minoz In starting I eat both but after some time doctor cut down the dose & after some time I eat only sotret Doctor also wrote creams:- 1. Sunscreen of 25 Spf 2. Aziderm 0.1% in night Now my face have no acne and after some time I am going for routine check up to doctor And now doctor change my medicine of night A- Ret Gel 10%. But when I apply this cream on my face I felt my face getting burn but that time I was ignore that, but in morning I was checked my face then my face is all white I mean to say my face skin is peel So please suggest me can I continue this A- Ret gel -10% or not?
My lever is weak and I have gastric problem continuously for 6 months. After eating a little I have pain in stomach.
I want lose some weight and fat? I am facing. Problems with this tummy and now wants to get rid of it? Any suggestions.
How to reduce anxiety disorder or anxiety nervousness? Please suggest best medicine or home remedies.
I am 27 yrs old male and have sugar problem from last 5 yrs my fasting sugar level is around 300 and hb1ac is 12.6. I am not taking any medicine now. The doctor advised me to take triglycomet tds, volix m 0.3 mg bd, janumet 50/500 od, amlopress 5mg od but when I taking medicine my weight is gaining regularly even 6 kg in a month, I also examined my thyroid levels which are normal. please advice me what can I do.
I'm 22 weeks pregnant . Had spicy food ye whole day. At night saw fresh blood from anal area (before stool not from vagina). please advise.
Hello doctor I suffering from hairfall from last few month I am tried shampoo and hair oil but no result please suggest me some solution.
I masturbate once no two days will it have any health effects I do it to reduce stress and feel the pleasure how do I reduce that when I do that I get tired and go to sleep.
I have been suffering from a pain which I feel from my neck to knee (left portion. What should I do to get relieve from this pain?
My face skin is deeply affected how can I make normal skin. Means lots of acne and black skin can I make it back naturally. And how?
I am having left side abdoman and back pain some times burping and burning. I saw tow doctor they took my sonography twice they could not find out any disease. But still I have the same problem continuing.
My husband affected by dengue fever. His platelet is slowly increased from 11000 to 13000 count. Am getting fear of this mild increment.
From last one month I am noticing blood from my gums while brushing and irregularly. Can you suggest some cure for it? I would be grateful.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.