Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Basti and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anwar Jamal SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies.
Doctor sb there are some problem in my teeth like Bad breath so give me some advise that what should I do.
I have mouth ulcers problem since childhood, I am 31 years old. Constipation or acidity could be one cause as I face them too occasionally. What could be ultimate solution to this problem or whom should I refer.?
I have mouth ulcer problems. Due to which I am unable to eat any food and it gives me tremendous amount of pain. So kindly suggests any solutions for me.
प्रिय डॉक्टर सर, मेरी उम्र 31 वर्ष और वजन 85 किलो है | पहले मेरी आँखों के पलको में सूजन रहता था | आंखे लाल हो जाती थीं | जाँच करवाने से पता चला कि मुझे पिछले 6 माह से अल्प स्राव [ HYPO THYRODISM ] नामक थायराईड रोग है | मैं जबलपुर में एक डॉक्टर से सलाह भी ली है | उनके कहने से में कैल्सियम और बिटामिन की टेबलट भी खा चुका हु | मैं ने बिटामिन D के लिए भी सप्लीमेंट D- Gain सप्ताह में एक दूध के साथ पीने को कहा था | उसको एक माह तक ले चुका हूँ | और अभी रोज सुबह सोकर उठते ही Eltroxin 100 mg की एक गोली लेता हूँ | जिससे मुझे कोई दिक्कत नहीं हो रही है | बस कभी कभी मुह में छाले रहते है और पेट भी साफ नहीं होता है | मेरी ट्रेवल करने वाली नौकरी है | माह में 12 दिन होटल का खाना पड़ता है |कोई तरीका ऐसा बताईये जिससे रोज गोली न खानी पड़े | और में पहले की तरह फिट हो सकूं | मैं सुना है की इसके लिए पूरी जिन्दगी गोली खानी पड़ती है? सही या गलत क्या ये पूरी तरफ ठीक हो सकता है?
Wisdom tooth extraction (surgery) is really painful? Which is best extraction or remove the wisdom teeth.
I have dental problem there is an gap between my teeth why this happen how to get rid of this between my age is 20 only kindly help me.
My teeth bleed and has tarter ,i have recently consulted a dentist about the cleaning process whether I can go for cleaning treatment .He suggested me to take scaling treatment can I know the benefits of that ? Is that really use full to me, and also the cost of that treatment?
Daily I use to brush my teeth but since I have bad smell from my mouth what should I do. Pls help me.
I have infection in my upper tooth what can I do m. Suffering too much pain I can not take this pain so much time suggest me the medicine for tooth infection.
Is eating chewing bad for my health. I prefer happy dent. Two tabs a day mostly after meals. I have heard that eating chewing gums uses up your digestive enzymes which have a limited production during our lifetime.
Hi, I have throat problem from past 1.5 years like redness in my mouth and red dots and cuts I have done complete test but results shows everything is normal. and I have consulted almost 6 ent specialist and nobody has helped me out. and I don't have any more trust on doctors.
My teeth's always get decayed and cavity occurs. Tell me how to protect teeth on daily basis as my teeth's are very weak.
I have an problem in my teeth so plzzz help me how to solve this problem plzz suggest mea good doctor very fast.
I have brown scars on my front teeth. I am 20 yrs old. How can I know the amount required for smile designing treatment.
I was prescribed of root canal by doctor today. I have my tooth rotten to flesh and it is giving pain. Will there be pain and injection?
If you smoke 20 or more cigarettes a day, you're six times more likely to develop mouth cancer than someone who doesn't smoke. So giving up smoking is important if you want to look and feel better.
Imagine the feeling of a thirst that is so strong it seems it will never be quenched, a constant burning sensation on the tongue, or lips that are constantly dry and cracked. Thirsty yet? Unfortunately, thousands of people, particularly the elderly, are affected by this condition called xerostomia or ?dry mouth.?
Dry mouth is not something to be taken lightly by any means. It can cause a lot of discomfort and have some extremely negative impacts on a person?s quality of life.
When a person has dry mouth, there is an increased risk of cavities and periodontal disease because there is less saliva to cleanse the teeth and gums. In addition, this condition is known to affect a person?s speech, taste sensation and ability to swallow.
When a patient?s salivary glands significantly decrease the production of saliva, or cease production altogether, there is a high risk of cavities or other oral diseases. Saliva is the mouth?s self-cleansing mechanism. It helps remove food debris and plaque from tooth surfaces.
A permanent feeling of dry mouth or decreased saliva flow can be caused by systemic-diseases such as: rheumatoid conditions, dysfunctional immune system, and hormonal and neurological disorders. Biological aging is a contributing factor to this condition, but does not cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth in others can be caused by radiation therapy directed at the head and neck region of the body, which can result in permanent damage to the salivary glands. In addition, there are over 400 drugs that can cause dry mouth as a side effect. The more common drugs are decongestants, diuretics, antihypertensives, antidepressants, and antihistamines.
Many patients that experience dry mouth complain of a sore or burning sensation on the tongue; dry, cracked lips, and at the corners of the mouth; and are often thirsty.
If patients exhibit these symptoms, they should immediately see an oral health professional. With a little extra care, dry mouth can be adequately controlled.
The WDA recommends those affected by dry mouth take the following precautions to keep the mouth wet and reduce the likelihood of cavities or periodontal disease:
Brush and floss teeth at least four times per day (after each meal and before bedtime)
Brush and rinse dentures after each meal
Keep water handy to wet the mouth at all times
Chew sugarless gum
Avoid tobacco, alcohol, sodas and foods high in sugar content
Use moisturizer on the lips to alleviate discomfort.