Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Basti and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anwar Jamal SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
I am having mouth ulcer due to which not able to eat any spicy item and hot tea/coffee as well please help .I tool bekosul capsule some body suggested me.
I was having very bad pain in the middle part of my teeth of upper jaw so today I went to meet my dentist after examine my tooth my dentist told me that I have to go for root canal which is going to cost around 8 to 10000 including that capping also like he said I have to come for three settings which will cost around 3000 and capping r kf three types which start from 1500,4000 nd 8000 but my problem is that this is out of my budget because right now I am facing some financial crisis so m not able to afford it is there any other way to get rid of this pain because it is paining like hell. And I am from siliguri so kindly tel me if there is any other doctor who will take less money for this whole treatment.
I have heard that cleaning of teeth makes the teeth weak or looser. My one tooth is just removed 2 weeks before. Can I go for cleaning ?
Hi doctor I have different problem that is when I was sleeping in the night time I am grinding my theeth daily. It is observed by my family members and they told me that matter. So please give me solution to my health probelem. How it is decrease.
Continuous pain in tooth ( lower molar whose upper part had broken some days ago). what is the medicine? it is very urgent.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.
My brother chewing tobacco and now his mouth not open full do you have any medicine to solution his mouth problem.
Does usage of Whitening toothpaste results sensitivity? If yes, what's optimal period of using them?
Hi I am 31 years old male and facing problem of severe bad breath from last few months. I also visited dentist but it was not a dental problem. Kindly help me out to rectify my problem.
At the time of brush I am getting blood. This nit from the teeth. It comes feom the neck. What should I do in first aid.?
If you are constantly engaged in sports related activities, always wear a mouthguard to protect your mouth and orthodontic appliances while the treatment is going on.