Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Barwani and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya SakpalYour feedback matters!
Trust issues can destroy any relationship. Trust deficiency creates a feeling of insecurity and makes a person ponder over his partner’s faithfulness, genuineness, and truthfulness. As a matter of fact, trust is essential for any relationship, be it a romantic, friendly or business relationship. Here is a list of 5 ways by which you can sort out the trust issues and save your relationship from getting ruined:
- Figure out the root cause: Trust issues can arise from a lot of factors. There are people who have a natural tendency to distrust people for no particular reason. This can arise from a variety of reasons such as the way a person is nurtured, defence mechanism, confidence and so on. Make sure you know the reasons for which you are distrusting your partner. Identifying the root cause helps to sort it out quickly.
- Keep an open communication channel: The majority of the trust issues arise from lack of communication. It is therefore very important to have a very open communication channel with your partner. Keeping a doubt to yourself does not do any good for your relationship. A matter which might be causing you distress needs to be clarified and get over with. Apart from clearing doubts and mistrusts, a good communication strengthens the bond with your partner.
- Gain trust: You partner will only place trust in you, if you do the same. In order to achieve this, take the lead. Trust your partner wholeheartedly devoid of doubts. Once this happens, your partner will feel a lot more at ease and would be willing to trust you. The key to achieving this is to make sure that you do not place any doubt on your partner to start with. While this might sound a little difficult to start with, the results are fruitful.
- Do not be spooky: At times we become overly curious about our partner's activity and doubt them for all the wrong reasons. While a critical analysis of a particular behaviour of your partner might make you suspicious, to gain trust it is essential that you do not judge your partner more often. Most things or activities are done by your partner are aimed with good intentions. It makes sense to appreciate those rather than becoming too judgmental about it.
- Do not compare your life with others: Many a times trust issues arise out of nowhere. One tries to imagine problems that he or she might have heard or seen with their close ones. Try to appreciate your life with all the good and bad in it. Comparing your life with your friend’s one can unnecessarily crop trust issues in your life.