Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Barpeta. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ali Akbar
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ali AkbarYour feedback matters!
Mere hair bahut patle or dry hai. Hair do muhe Bhi hain or hairs ki growth ni hoti hai. please suggest.
I have much unwanted hair on my own body, I want to remove them, please give me easier solution which doesn't affect my health. Thank you.
Sir I am 17 yrs old male I have problem of premature white hair from the age of 14 and now it become more white sir please help me to get black hair back.
The impact of stress, pollution and unhealthy lifestyle on hair
Hi I am Dr Sandesh Gupta, Dermatologist and hair treatment doctor. Aaj main aapse hair falling problems aur unke treatment ke baare mein discuss karunga. Hair falling problems Jo aaj ki date mein bahut badi problem hai aur male female dono conditions me yeh bahut common hai. Iske baare mein discuss Karenge.
Bahut Sare factors Iske baare mein Hote Hain, bahut Sare reasons hote hain aur Agar Hum isko timely dekhbhal kare timely treatment Kare Toh Bada easily hum is treatment ko Karke aur hair falling ki problem se chutkara Pa sakte hain. Ab Uske reason skin ginaate Hain. Kuch results Aise Hote Hai Jaise physiological Hote Hai, kuch reasons aise hote hain jo disease wise hote hai. Kuch avoidable hote hain kuch unavoidable hote hain. Tu Agar Hum baat karte hain avoidable reasons ki toh is Mein sabse Pehle aata hai stress. Aaj ki unhealthy diet, unhealthy Lifestyle ye ek sabse bada reason hai hair falling ka.
Second unhealthy diets ko apna healthy diet mein convert karna chahiye, kya Hame khana hai high protein diet leni chahiye, green leaf vegetable Sona chahiye, timely food hona chahiye, lots of water is me hona chahiye. Agri cheez Aati Hai unhealthy habits ki. Late night Tak jag Na, morning mein der se uthna, stressful life, Jyada kaam karna are stressful Ya alag conditions Jisme Hamari body ko Jyada exertion karna padta hai un Sab cheezo ko Hum avoid kar sakte hain.
Second thing Jo underlying disease Hai Uske baare mein Hume treatment karna chahiye. Jaise thyroid disorder usko shi se treat karna chahiye, diabetes par control rakhna chahiye apna aur koi bhi underlying disease hai usse alag se main treatment ke dwara treat kar sakte hai. Third point aata hai dandruff ka. Dandruff Kya Hota Hai Woh oily scalp mein hota hai. To ek myth hai ki dandruff hone par oil Lagaya jaaye. Toh sabse Pehle Mein batana Chahoonga aapko jab bhi dandruff hota hai toh sabse Pehle humein oiling stop karni chahiye aur ek acche anti-dandruff shampoo Leke jis mein ketoconazole Ho aur z pythri ho. Is Se agar regular wash karte hain hum apne scalp ko, week mein twice or thrice, toh bahut jaldi Hum dandruff se chutkara Pa sakte hain.
Third disease hoti hai phir chlogen affleon. Isme bahut Sare factors Hote Hai Jaise stress ke baad hai, ya phir chronic illness ke baad hai. Isme agar ham proper diet Le, plus kuch nutrition le, multivitamins le toh isse bhi hum disease ko control kar sakte hain. Yeh Teeno jo affleon Hai Iske baad teesri condition Aati Hai androgenetic alopecia. Yeh hormone induced hoti hai. Iske liye humein finastrede proper lene padte hain. Isme Ek proper treatment Lena Chahiye. 4 to 6 month ka treatment kam se kam hona chahiye. Is shuru ke three months Mein Pehle falling stop hoti hai.
Are 3 months ke baad new hairstyle regeneration aur restoration start Hota Hai. Woh kuch tablets ke through, kuch alag lotions hote Hain, kuch alag containment of therapies hoti hai inke through Hume Lena chahiye. Ye part aa gaya hai conventional medicine me. Kuch treatment Aise Bhi Hote Hain, Jaise PRP therapy. Iske baare mein hum agle session Mein detail mein batayenge or 3rd thing agar Kahin bhi kuch bhi kaam nahi kar raha hai, jaise Hamari follicle destroy ho chuki hai, va para mein Hair transplant ka Sahara Lena padta hai.
Iske baare mein alag se Jankari prapt karni photo aap hame lybrate ke through contact kar sakte hain.
I have suffered from chikungunya from last 20 days now I am well but my all legs joints to much pain so please suggests any medicine or other things Thank you.
Are you suffering from joint pain which is causing a lot of distress in undertaking your daily activities? Homeopathy is an effective treatment measure for joint paints which is completely natural and does not involve side effects of any kind. Joint pain is experienced after one of your joints get damaged, and may also result in joint inflammation. The most common causes of joint pain include medical conditions like osteoarthritis, gout, general injuries, sprains, and rheumatoid arthritis. There are several types of homoeopathic medicines that are used for treating joint pain. Here is a list of the best homoeopathic medicines used, along with the symptoms experienced based on which they are prescribed:
Sanguinaria Can and Ferrum Met
- Sanguinaria Can is used for treating joint pains which occur in the shoulder. This medicine is usually used for treating joint pains on the right-hand side of your shoulder. The right shoulder is likely to feel stiff with pain that worsens with movement. The pain is indicated to worsen during night time.
- Ferrum Met, on the other hand, is used for curing left sided shoulder pain. Stiffness and cracking are experienced by a patient in his left shoulder, along with intense pain. The pain is subjected to increase on raising your arms.
- This is a very effective medicine that is used for treating joint pain.
- It helps in the management of both acute and chronic joint pains.
- It is prescribed when marked stiffness and extreme pain are experienced in the joints.
- It is effective in treating joint pains of all forms such as rheumatoid reasons, and joint pain from overexertion. It is common for the pain to worsen when you are immobile and it improves with mobility.
Bryonia and Ruta
- These homoeopathic medicines are used in case of joint pain which occur on the elbows.
- Bryonia is prescribed when the joint pain worsens even when there is no movement. It helps in providing ideal relief. Stiffness and swelling of the elbow joint are also indicated.
- On the other hand, Ruta is used for treating joint pains in the elbow when the pain is situated near your condyles. In such cases, raising and stretching of arms cause the pain to worsen. This medicine is also effective in the case of sore and inflamed tendons near your elbow joint that result in pain.
It is important for you to consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner before starting homoeopathic treatment for joint pains on your own. A doctor will be able to diagnose your condition the best and provide you with the most effective homoeopathic remedies.
I am 25 years old female and I want to get my facial hair removed through laser. I want to know if there are any side effects of that.
A beautiful mane with a healthy scalp and shiny hair is something each one of us desire. However, given the multiple factors that affect its health including diet, lifestyle and environment, this desire remains a dream for many. There are good and bad sides to it. The bad thing is that hair problems, dandruff, itching, graying and hair loss are here to stay. The good news is that there are simple, easily available ways and methods that can be effectively used to control these problems.
Homeopathy believes that most health issues have an underlying, deep seated issue and treating that can help in getting rid of the symptoms:
- Alopecia (Hair loss): Some people can have generalized hair loss, while some could have patches of balding areas develop on the head. Where other remedies have failed, some people have had successful hair regrowth with homeopathic medications like silicea, kalium carbonicum, lycopodium, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla pratensis, Borax, Cinchona officinalis, and various other products are used effectively to improve hair growth.
- Dandruff: There is flaking of the scalp, and people with oily skin have a higher incidence of having dandruff. Other reasons include hormonal imbalance, poor scalp/hair health, emotional stress and poor quality hair products. Kali sulphuricum is used for profusely oily, white scaly dandruff. Thuja is used in people with white scaly flaking. If there is associated hair loss, phosphorus is used. Natrum muriaticum, Sulphur, Carboneum sulphuratum, Lycopodium, Mezereum, Ammonium muriaticum, Arsenic album, Calcarea, Medorrhinum, Heracleum sphondylium and Kali carbonicum are also used based on associated symptoms.
- Graying of hair: Various reasons for graying include stress, environmental exposure, hair products, poor diet and of course genetic. Gray hair can be treated using various homeopathic preparations depending on the associated symptoms, which might point to the likely root of the problem. Phosphoric acid is used when there is associated grief. Lycopodium is used when there is only partial graying in some areas. In anaemic or weak patients, Natrum mur is used. If digestive symptoms are also present, silicea is used.
- Scalp psoriasis (know more about Psoriasis problem): If there is a burning sensation associated with the infection, Sulphur is used. In people with excessive scratching, calcarea is used. Graphites provide relief where there is significant dryness and itching. In people with associated gastric or urinary symptoms, lycopodium is effective. If the psoriasis is worsening in cold weather, sepia is an option. (learn more about Infection on Scalp)
As is evident, these hair problems and interlinked and the agents used in treatment can be used in more than one condition. Self-medication should best be avoided. The presenting symptoms have an underlying cause, and it is best that a detailed discussion with the doctor on the symptoms is done before getting these medicines prescribed.