Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Barpeta. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul Matin AhmedYour feedback matters!
I need help. My back hurts when I get up or when I sit. It hurts alot. Please help me. I cant sleep. I cant work now tell me what to do. I really need your help.
Is there any treatment to permanently remove unnecessary hairs from the face? And how much such treatment cost?
I use lenses for seeing far distance objects. Sometimes I get redness & itching in my eyes. So is it because of lenses or something else?
Sir my breast size is 34 as my age is 22. Can you tell me is it normal for my age or little big? If big then how can I maintain mine size? Is there any problem for my future or in sexual life if my breast size increases? Please give me the answer of above questions. Thank you.
He have pimples. He applied cream for that from last 3 weeks but is not solved. What he wants to do?
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: 4 Ways to Never Fall Sick at Season Change
I an a software consultant and have lower back pain. I am taking medicine but not satisfied. It is continued. How to recover from it.
Hai, how to control asthma in winter season. I feel difficulty in breathing in that season. How to get rid of that suggest me with something.
My teeth are very yellow, it is very disgusting when I smile or laugh, can anyone give me some home remedies for it?
I got married 6 months back and had a good sexual life up till a month earlier. Now, I am having erectile dysfunction issues. Although the desire is there but can not erectile dysfunction is a hindrance? Kindly suggest.
The passing of urine has very important functions in your body as it clears out many of the toxins filtered by the kidneys. Urine primarily contains urea and uric acid, which are the results of the toxins being flushed out of the body. Urine color can be a good indicator of either what is in your system and in certain cases what may be wrong in your system.
Urine color and what it signifies:
Normal urine doesn't have a single color as it varies from clear to pale yellowish. There are certain foods, which may also leave a tinge of color, such as red or green in you urine. However, there are certain conditions, which can result in the same. Let's looks at some examples of these situations.
- Orange: Certain medications tends to have a side effect of making your urine of an orange colour. Medications, which have high doses of vitamin B2, the drug phenazopyridine and other such medicines are used to treat urinary tract infections. Moreover, certain antibiotics are known to have side effects of changing the urine color into a citrus drink like color. However, it could also mean problems with your liver or bile duct and you should consult a doctor in such cases.
- Red or Pink Urine: Phenazopyridine also causes red or pink urine in certain individuals. However, the major cause for urine of this hue is due to certain foods, such as beets, blackberries, rhubarbs, carrots and others. However, in the absence of such foods and medication, it could mean blood in your urine, urinary tract infections, tumors or even prostate problems.
- Blue or green: Certain conditions within the body are known to cause blue or green hues in urine. If you are having blue or green urine consistently then it is advisable to go to your doctor to get it checked out. Some medications, such as propofol or promethazine can also have the side effect of turning pee blue or green. However, in most cases it is the harmless food dye, which is filtered out of your system.
- Cola colored or dark brown urine: Although this can also be caused by certain medications or foods, it could be a marker for kidney disorders or internal injuries. It is advised that you go to your doctor urgently to get it checked.
- Dark yellow to amber or honey colored: This is the classic sign that your body is quite dehydrated and you need to drink more water. Dehydration may lead to more serious problems and thus this shouldn't be ignored and must be taken care of urgently.