Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Barnala. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ram NarayanYour feedback matters!
My body is very slim and I have eaten hotel like that becoz my working place is out of station so how to improve my body and which food I have taken.
Hi m getting pain while follicular test please tell me I everyone will get pain or only I am getting.
Hello Dr, I am under weight and very slim or say thin body from birth. Want to become fatty what should I do? Please help me.
I am 29 Year old male. I weigh around 98Kgs and trying to loose my fat to become lean. But, what ever workout I follow, what ever diet I do I am not able to reduce my weight. Kindly, give me a solution.
I am 27 years and weight of 80kg. I want to loose weight very instantly. I have no medical issues on my health. Can you please advice me how do I reduce weight fast.
I started gym about 1 month ago and I gain 60-64 kg weight but now the gaining of my body stop. How I get big muscles without any protien or weight gainer. Give me advice like my body gaining start as soon as possible.
Sir my weight is 89 kgs how to reduce the weight in an integrated manner please suggest food and exercise tips to reduce weight.
A little bit of extra spice has never really known to harm anybody. Thus, to enhance the thrill and the excitement of your life in bed, there are an entire range of products available in the markets. One need not approach these products as a competition but rather a complimenting aid to your performance in bed. Some of the most popular sex toys promise heightened pleasure and endow you with some of the best of those intimate memories. Kinder on your calorie counts without compromising on your moments of ecstasy, sex toys bring an extra dose of delight to your bedroom. Effective for either sex, there are multiple options that you may surf through and cull out the best for your significant other.
- Magic Wand Rechargeable: For an orgasm on the go, this is the perfect choice. This does not tether you to the wall, but instead enables you to navigate around freely. The vibrations you feel are not too stark, but just the right degree and for further stimulation, you may attach the removable head. There is an additional plug in option in case the device runs out of charge.
- Womanizer: This imparts arguably the best oral stimulation that you could have asked for. Creating a seal around your clitoris, this device gently sucks and massages you to give you a feeling that might just surpass the real standards. While it has an appearance of an epilator, make no mistake that this is the perfect cunnilingus machine for you.
- Iris: Designed to appease the aesthetic sensibilities of a woman, Iris is perhaps the best looking masturbating aid that you can get yourself. The flowery design and the crafty curves feel brilliant inside your vagina. It is nine inch long and thus leaves you with no scope of complaint regarding the length.
- Male Masturbators: Usually for self stimulation, men themselves come 'handy'. But why settle for the simple when with these sleeves, you can get the feel of the real contours and the ridges? These male masturbators sometimes act as girth enhancers while intensifying your hard-on.
- Prostate Massager: Made of firm plastic material, these slender prostate massagers are great for anal stimulation. Designed to titillate your G spot, this can bring some of the most exhilarating sensations.
Can you please suggest a vegetarian diet as I am training and practising to run the half marathon next year. Vegetarian only.
I want to gain my weight now my age is 22 and 5.11 but my weight is only 50 so please someone tell me, what should I do?
Is it safe to take protein in gym, will it harm further body in older age, wht is the best protein to build up muscles.
Im 21 years old my weight is 48 iam taking proper diet of milk, banana, meat, egg with 3times of meals per day I want to gain more by gaining powder Those are better for health or not any side effects With its consumption? Help me the best way to gain weight Im skinny guy.
Why my weight not gain? 53 kg only from 2012 till yet. What can I do? Give me very best tablets for weight gain.
I want to lose weight, shall I try green coffee? My age is 23 an my weight is 65. Height is 5.2.please suggest me if I drink green coffee it wil be safe and no side effects. Help me.
My sister-in-law is suffering from suggestive of hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy of sever type from 2nd jan 15. On 1st jan 15 she had given a delivery of child and on next day she got suffer after giving injection. Now she is admitted in sms hospital jaipur on vantilaor from 1st day. Now at current time she is not giving any response, only she's eye and neck movment is showing. Now, my question is, will she recover from this disease, is any other treatment have. And how much chance to recover from the same. Please response on this query, as I am always thank'x full to you.
The passing of urine has very important functions in your body as it clears out many of the toxins filtered by the kidneys. Urine primarily contains urea and uric acid, which are the results of the toxins being flushed out of the body. Urine color can be a good indicator of either what is in your system and in certain cases what may be wrong in your system.
Urine color and what it signifies:
Normal urine doesn't have a single color as it varies from clear to pale yellowish. There are certain foods, which may also leave a tinge of color, such as red or green in you urine. However, there are certain conditions, which can result in the same. Let's looks at some examples of these situations.
- Orange: Certain medications tends to have a side effect of making your urine of an orange colour. Medications, which have high doses of vitamin B2, the drug phenazopyridine and other such medicines are used to treat urinary tract infections. Moreover, certain antibiotics are known to have side effects of changing the urine color into a citrus drink like color. However, it could also mean problems with your liver or bile duct and you should consult a doctor in such cases.
- Red or Pink Urine: Phenazopyridine also causes red or pink urine in certain individuals. However, the major cause for urine of this hue is due to certain foods, such as beets, blackberries, rhubarbs, carrots and others. However, in the absence of such foods and medication, it could mean blood in your urine, urinary tract infections, tumors or even prostate problems.
- Blue or green: Certain conditions within the body are known to cause blue or green hues in urine. If you are having blue or green urine consistently then it is advisable to go to your doctor to get it checked out. Some medications, such as propofol or promethazine can also have the side effect of turning pee blue or green. However, in most cases it is the harmless food dye, which is filtered out of your system.
- Cola colored or dark brown urine: Although this can also be caused by certain medications or foods, it could be a marker for kidney disorders or internal injuries. It is advised that you go to your doctor urgently to get it checked.
- Dark yellow to amber or honey colored: This is the classic sign that your body is quite dehydrated and you need to drink more water. Dehydration may lead to more serious problems and thus this shouldn't be ignored and must be taken care of urgently.