Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Barmer. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jasraj SoniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with severe hair fall. My hair becomes so thin and very dry. I am using nyle shampoo (hair fall defence. And foliglo hair conditioner. Please suggest so that my hair should become smooth and silky.
I have leftover marks of acnes, which popped up as side effects of steroids (prednisolone) Prescribed by an haematologist Please suggest some remedy for that Is it okay to try NoMarks cream?
Hi sir, now my age is 31, digestion capacity is very much decreased with comparing than last year. Other than this, there is no health problem. Suggest me what to do, which medicine need to take.
Hello madam, I am 35 years old woman, suffering with chronic insomnia. I can't sleep more than 6.5 hrs. Due to which I feel fatigued, irritability, hopelessness, depressed and stressed. please help!
I have hair fall. I tried so much of oils on my hair there's no use. So please tell me a way to control hair fall.
I am 26 year old female. I have oily skin with excess sebum and oil secretion. Also I Have pimple scars and my skin looks tired. What facial, cleanser, face wash and moisturizer should I apply?
Hi doc.. My neck is black now. How cn I get my normal skin there. And also my face ltle bit discolored. But my body have nice color.
I am suffering from teeth pain from last 5 days. Whenever drinking cold water it pains. Pls consult me what should I have done?
What reasons are there for high blood pressure? Which things increases blood pressure and how to maintain normal blood pressure?
Skin problems, owing to its frequency and its recurrence have emerged as a common cause of concern. Different schools of medicines have come up with their own form of treatments in order to deal with this problem and homeopathy with its assurance of little to no side effects has been most preferred.
In fact homeopathy provides various medicines to treat a host of skin disorders. Some of them are:
- Scabies and eczema: Scabies and eczema are common skin ailments which are accompanied by fierce itching. They mostly appear either behind the ears and the space between the fingers often developing puss. The skins in these cases become dry and scaly necessitating the intake of Calcarea carbonica.
- Psoriasis and recurrent eczema: Psoriasis and eczema are characterized by constant itching and painful swelling. In such a situation, the homeopathic medicine Arsenicum has proved to be extremely beneficial.
- Soreness and coarseness of the skin: Sometimes the skin becomes visibly coarse and sore leading to inflammation even causing inflammations sometimes. Suphur should be the medicine you must choose in such a case as it significantly improves the condition of the skin and softens the skin.
- Spots on the skin: Homeopathy also has a potent remedy for the spots that erupt on the skin, most often as a consequence of some disease. Sepia works wonders for the perceptible brown spots which appear on the skin as a result of herpes.
- Acne: Kali muriaticum has emerged as the most reliable medicine for acne and eczema. The fame of the medicine resides in its ability to treat that eczema that is obstinate and refuses to be treated in normal circumstances.