Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Barmer. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jasraj SoniYour feedback matters!
Period has been missed for two months from february checked through scan urine test and blood test negative pregnancy result had came so doctor advised to take tablet for periods to come after taking tablet periods came on 5 th may my question is vil try for baby on this cycle or else need to wait for next months periods? and another question if may 5th is start of period which is the right date to try for baby formation means when ovulation occurs.
Hello, I am 34 years old working woman, I have thyroid n taking thyronorm 100 mg in morning. My current test report of tsh level is 21.75. I am in a very critical condition, my legs, thais, n face r swelling, pain in legs and below the back every time. I'm not able to walk and step stairs lot. Please advise me what I do to live energetic life again.
I am suffering from severe back pain due to the laparoscopy done to me to clear the cyst formed on the right ovary. This is my old health issue now a days I am also suffering with heart palpitations and breathing problem. I have done checkups both chest X Ray and ECG reports were found with no abnormalities. My doctor suggested me with multivitamins Minerals capsules I am using right now. I want to know what tests to undergo for the back pain and reasons for palpitations and difficulty in breathing.
I cant sleep on night at time please what should I do. I think my eyes got weaker. Suggest me multivitamin for eyes.
Good morning. I just want to know about my mother regarding her anxiety. She is a sensitive lady so the anxiety level is very high n now she is suffering from foot pain bp n ol so it is because of anxiety or something else?
I am 20 year old. I want to increase by body weight. Now I my weight is 49 kgs. What can do. Can you suggest any prescription.
Today I found some blood came out with stools in morning, even though motions are normal and felt no pain anywhere. Is it cause of worry?
Dear doctors. I am 33 years male. My weight is now 90. My BP fluctuate from 100/130 sometimes 100/140 could you suggest me how to maintain 90/120.
I am feeling very sick from last 2 days. I am not having wish to eat anything. What happened to me? Please advise.
I am 27 years boy last two years later I face acne problem on my forehead with swelling acne please suggest me.
Hi, I have grade 3 tear in medial meniscus of right knee. Doctor suggested me arthoscopy but he is not giving gurantee whether I will be back to my normal routine including sports activities and gym. I have also read many negative feedback about the meniscal arthoscopy. Pls suggest for any alternate.
Dermal fillers (also called injectable facial fillers) are soft tissues injected into the skin. This is done to help fill up the hollowed and flattened facial features, smoothen folds and wrinkles, fatten the cheeks, correct bumps on the nose and forehead and increase the elasticity of the skin.With advancing age, your face loses firmness and volume of the facial muscles. A facelift is a non-surgical procedure which helps to restore and create healthier and more youthful features.
Here are the things you should know about getting a liquid facelift with dermal fillers:
- The typically used dermal fillers are Juvederm, Restylane, Emervel, Radiesse and Belotero. There are several different kinds of fillers that are of different consistencies and volume.
- Fillers are composed of collagen fibers and hyaluronic acids (these come from organic sources) and a few biosynthetic compounds.
- A single treatment session takes about half to an hour.
- The swelling takes about 2 - 3 days to subside and in many cases leaves no swelling.
- Depending upon the choice of dermal filler, the results of the facelift can last up to two years.
- The type of filler used, the depth to which they are introduced, the schedule of the sessions and the nature of the treatment - are all discussed and the factors are customized to fit your specific needs because each human being ages differently. Some people get facelifts to shape and sculpt a particular facial feature like the cheekbones. Facelifts are also done for sagging skin of the neck or drooping eyelids. They help tighten the loosening skin tissue layers of the jaws and chin.
- The fillers are not permanent and this is why they are completely safe. They can be broken down and expelled by the body naturally after a given period of time without any health risk.
- Restylane fillers can be used to treat dark circles, drooping eyebrows and remove bags from under your eyes.
- Defective structure of the lips can be corrected by dermal fillers.
- The advantage of a face lift using dermal fillers over a surgical treatment is that they can be altered with advancing age. Surgical solutions look fixed and artificial because they tighten the aging skin permanently.