Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Bariwala. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satpaul
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SatpaulYour feedback matters!
I have eyesight and I want to take lasik surgery to get rid of sight. So,please suggest me that it is safe or not.
My eyes cannot detecting one light colour from mixer of colours My haveñg itching sensation while reading more than 4 to 5 hours.
My right eye flickers every now and then as if I am winking. This happens when I half close my eyes or strain to look at something. Please advise the reason behind this and treatment. Thanks.
My eyes is yellow during the night please tell me the solution of this problem I an very suffering this problem.
I am Suffering from Hypertropia after a deadly accident occurred last November. Please help and suggest some medicine and exercise to cure this disease.
Sir please half me. My eyes is effect. Night problem. Mere chok pe thora problem he. Dan chok per. I am Whiting your half meesge. Mere home west bengal, mere age 19, mere each 5 yers ago karithi. Ab each bond kardieya. Thank you. Hlaf me.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.