Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Ayurvedas online in Bargarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivasa Debata
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivasa DebataYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be well-reasoned. Thank you Dr Debata. Do you think it will help in reducing my Essential Tremors> If so after roughly how long can I expect to see results?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be very helpful. Thank u sir if u dont mind can you plss tell me y this is happening to me. And from were I get these medicen.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. If you provide me more information it would be more helpful.
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you Sir. I will try next time by understanding my mistakes and I will prepare well.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be saved my life, prompt, inspiring, caring and sensible. What is this problem
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be thorough. What is four fold water?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Thabir Sai Choudhuri
100% result oriented ayurvedic treatment and he is very polite to patients. Thumbs up...
He is very good on approaching the root of disease and satisfied with acupuncture.
He was very polite and have good attitude to serve the best quality treatment.
Pragathi H P
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are very helpful. Helpful
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks
Pawan Kumar Yadav
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are prompt. Thanks sir
Very good & proper diagnosis of the disease .r
He is a good doctor as well as great person.
Great one ....he is a genius doctor
I have a friend who is 43 years of age and he has been complaining of severe backaches at the lower part of the spine such that he is in soo much pain if he sits for a long time.
Hi, my father has been suspected with cancer. However, it is not yet been confirmed by the doctors. How can I get to know if the treatment is possible or not?
Consuming less fiber, low intake of water or having too much of junk and spicy food lead to constipation, which is very irritating and makes you feel lethargic. Less exercise and a side effect of certain medications can also result in constipation.
Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. It can make you miserable and it is medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse. Daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh.
You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it at bay:
- Yogurt: It is an excellent source of probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria. Yogurt is a great remedy for constipation. You can consume it daily to keep constipation at bay.
- Baking Powder: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through bowels. Add a teaspoon to cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
- Oatmeal Tea: When constipation is severe, this remedy is the best. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can cure severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
- Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result. Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
With these Ayurvedic remedies, you can very effectively deal with constipation that has been bothering you. The treatment modalities include panchakarma, external therapies, internal medications, Activities, Advice of food and lifestyle changes.
- Panchakarma: Basti
- Externally: Chakra Basti, Abhyanga, Shiro Dhara
- Internally: Deepana (Carminatives)
- Vatanulomana: Helps in balancing Apana Vata, acts as mild laxatives
- Panchakarma: Basti
Jaundice or hyperbilirubinemia is a medical condition that is caused by the high level of bilirubin in the system of a person. It is not a disease in itself but a symptom of various underlying illnesses such as malaria, hepatitis, infection of the liver, destruction of red blood cells or some other causes. It manifests in the form of discoloration of the skin. It turns yellow and so does the white parts of the eyes. The signs and symptoms of jaundice are, yellow skin and whites of the eyes, loss of appetite, weakness, drowsiness, dark colored urine, and fever. Jaundice is diagnosed by physical examination, blood test, or skin test. It can be cured by diet management and allopathic medicines. However, the latter are harsh by nature and if one seeks gentler remedies then Ayurveda is the answer. It has many effective remedies to cure jaundice (pilia) of roots and give quick and lasting relief.
So, here are some such remedies.
- Aloe vera: This Ayurvedic herb is a gentle cleanser that detoxifies the kidneys and liver of the toxins accumulated in the system. It improves the overall digestive functions of the body and is a great tonic for the digestive system. It can be consumed in the form of juice or its pulp can be taken with water.
- Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus Niruri): A comprehensive liver tonic, bhumyalaki is effective in all kinds of liver disorders. It gives relief in case of all the symptoms of jaundice. Being anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-spasmodic, it cures the liver of infections and also treats the dysfunction.
- Yakrit Plihantak Churna: A mixture of beneficial herbs such as kalmegh, katuki, bhringaraj, bhumi amla and others, this churna is a complete medicine for liver disorders. It reduces inflammation and also flushes out the toxins accumulated in the body. It also restores the health of the liver by boosting the regeneration of liver cells.
- Changeri (Indian Sorrel): This is helpful in curing symptoms of low appetite and poor digestion. It stimulates digestion and also helps in proper bowel movement.
- Chichinda (Snake Gourd): Effective in detoxification and improving the digestive system, chichinda is a rich source of nutrients needed by the human body. It boosts the immune system and also removes worms from the intestines. A natural diuretic, it increases urine secretion, thereby, helping the body get rid of toxins. It can be consumed in the form of juice or taken in mashed form after boiling.
- Karela (bitter gourd): A natural cleanser, karela improves the filtration functions of the liver. Being an anti-oxidant, it also restores the immunity of the body, thereby, helping it recover fast.
Ayurveda believes that jaundice or pilia is caused by pitta dosha in the human body and all these remedies work to correct this dosha. Along with these natural remedies, Ayurveda also prescribes plenty of water intake and fluids and abstinence from oily and spicy food as they are known to aggravate the pitta dosha. So, one should follow these instructions and also, take the advice of an Ayurvedic practitioner before taking these remedies.