Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Ayurvedas online in Bargarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivasa Debata
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivasa DebataYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be very helpful. Thank u sir if u dont mind can you plss tell me y this is happening to me. And from were I get these medicen.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. If you provide me more information it would be more helpful.
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you Sir. I will try next time by understanding my mistakes and I will prepare well.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be thorough. What is four fold water?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks
Pawan Kumar Yadav
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are prompt. Thanks sir
Very good & proper diagnosis of the disease .r
He is a good doctor as well as great person.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progresses to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't's to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints.
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion.
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish.
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk.
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements.
- Honey mixed with water.
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee.
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation.
- Work at reducing weight.
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks
- With simple daily food habit and lifestyle changes, the severity of RA can be managed effectively.
Hello, I am always having digestion problem. From the last 4 days, I am not having motion. It occurs once in a month. I also have gastric problem. Please help me to cure my problem.
What can be the cause of pain in the leg from top to bottom? Lack of iron, magnesium? What is the remedy?
What type of food is advisable to increase sperm count at the age of 60. What are the contents in you ayurvedic medicine. Let me know.
I am suffering with gastric related problems, incomplete motion and that too not free every time, stool is in semisolid most of the time, whatever I eat those food particles are visible in stool. Daily multiple times I go for bathroom but not free motion sometimes burning sensation. I am not understanding where is the wastage going. I am this kind of problem since almost 10 years but sometimes it is very severe. Tried allopathy, homeopathic, Ayurvedic treatments but no luck. I am software engineer my life style is also not much good. Along with this problems I have little high BP since 3 years and cholesterol problem since 10 months. Here my question is: For gastric related problems can I try for life fibre system plus product for gastrointestinal cleaning. Please suggest I saw the product reviews and looks good to use.
Hepatitis A is an infectious disease caused by the Hepatitis A Virus (HAV), which affects the liver. It leads to inflammation of the liver. Even though it does not cause any severe harm in the initial stages, it can become acute or chronic later if not treated or managed on time. If it becomes chronic, it can lead to cirrhosis of the liver and permanent liver failure too.
Hepatitis A is caused by ingestion of contaminated food or water and it can also result due to anal or oral contact during sex. This infectious disease results in specific signs and symptoms, including fatigue, nausea, vomiting, fever, jaundice, anorexia, and rashes on the body. There are many allopathic medicines to cure Hepatitis A but they can be harsh on the body. If one wants to avoid the possible side effects of these medications, then Ayurvedic remedies offer to be a better choice as they do not have any side effects and also cure the infection completely, giving permanent and full relief.
So, here are some Ayurvedic remedies for Hepatitis A.
- Virechana: A part of the Panchakarma process, it is a detoxification therapy that flushes out the toxins from the body. In Ayurveda, it is believed that any disorder of the liver is caused by pitta imbalance and this imbalance is rectified by a purgation technique. In the first step, the patient is made to vomit and then is kept on a light diet for a few days and watched over. In the last step, the patient is administered virechana drugs such as sweet herbs to cleanse the toxins and purify the blood. After cleansing, the patient is given a warm bath to calm the senses.
- Echinacea: This herb is a natural immunizing agent that helps fight the infection caused by HAV. It is an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory in nature and thus, provides relief to the liver. It also stimulates the secretion of enzymes in the body and improves blood circulation as well. Lastly, it prevents auto-immune diseases.
- Phyllanthus niruri: Also known as Bhumi Amla, it is very effective in fighting infections of the liver and can cure all forms of liver diseases. It possesses analgesic, antibacterial, and anti-spasmodic properties. It cures the liver inflammation and corrects the pitta imbalance.
- Triphala: A mixture of bibhataki, haritaki and amlaki, triphala is a very effective cleansing herb. It carries laxative properties and thus, helps remove toxins from the intestines.
- Katuki: This Ayurvedic herb is very effective in the treatment of different liver diseases and is known as a strong laxative. It helps in the detoxification of the intestines and also kills the intestinal worms.
These Ayurvedic remedies are known to provide lasting relief in Hepatitis A, no matter what the stage of the infection is. The herbal medicines can be consumed in the form of tablets, capsules, mixture (churna), or even taken as a tea. Nevertheless, it is advised to consult an Ayurvedic doctor before resorting to any of these remedies. Proper diagnosis and accurate dosage is a must in the treatment of Hepatitis A. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!