Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Ayurvedas online in Bargarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivasa Debata
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivasa DebataYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be very helpful. Thank u sir if u dont mind can you plss tell me y this is happening to me. And from were I get these medicen.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. If you provide me more information it would be more helpful.
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you Sir. I will try next time by understanding my mistakes and I will prepare well.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be saved my life, prompt, inspiring, caring and sensible. What is this problem
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be thorough. What is four fold water?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Srinivasa Debata to be very helpful. Thank you sir
He is very good on approaching the root of disease and satisfied with acupuncture.
He was very polite and have good attitude to serve the best quality treatment.
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks
Pawan Kumar Yadav
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Srinivasa Debata provides answers that are prompt. Thanks sir
Very good & proper diagnosis of the disease .r
He is a good doctor as well as great person.
Hepatitis C is one of the five forms of hepatitis infection that is known to afflict the liver. Hepatitis C is one of these infections and is caused by the Hepatitis C virus, also known as HCV. It spreads through the blood of the individual who has been already affected by the disease. The infection can be mild in nature lasting for a few weeks, or severe that causes a lifelong disease. When the infection turns chronic, it can lead to liver cirrhosis.
Hepatitis C is diagnosed through a blood test and though the symptoms are not very clear, the infected individual may experience fever, dark urine, abdominal pain, swelling in the legs, fluid accumulation in the abdomen, decreased appetite, nausea, and muscle or joint pain. As of now, there is no vaccine available to counter hepatitis C but research is underway in this direction. There are allopathic medicines to fight the infection but Ayurvedic remedies are preferred by a good number of people as they do not lead to any side effects and are known to give desirable results in time. So, here are some effective remedies to treat the infection.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma, the holistic Ayurvedic detox remedy, is very helpful in curing the inflammation of the liver and it eliminates the pitta dosha, considered to be responsible for causing the infection. It involves five steps and in the first step Abhyanga, the body is given a massage with warm herbal oils. It is followed by Shirodhara, Garshana, Swedana, and Pizichili. In the subsequent steps, medicated oil is poured over the forehead and then the body is rubbed with silk gloves or wool. Later, it is given a steam bath and then a combination of massage and oil pouring is administered.
- Andrographis paniculata: Also known as Kalmegh, this herb is a prized liver tonic that is known to carry anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It relaxes the inflamed intestines and gives relief in abdominal pain and fluid accumulation.
- Boerhavia diffusa: Also known as Punarnava, this herb is very effective in controlling the swelling and fluid retention in the abdomen. It possesses anti-inflammatory action and diuretic properties which relax the liver walls and also flushes out toxins from the body by increasing the flow of urine.
- Phyllanthus niruri: Also known as Bhumi Amla, this fruit is very effective in fighting infections of the liver and has the potential to treat all forms of liver diseases. It also carries analgesic, anti-bacterial, and anti-spasmodic properties. It cures the inflammation of the liver and also rectifies the pitta imbalance, which is the primary cause of liver problems as per Ayurveda.
These Ayurvedic remedies are a reliable and rich treatment method and can cure the liver infection from the root. The herbal medicines can be taken in any form and they work in all stages of hepatitis C but it is always advised to consult a credible Ayurveda practitioner before going for any of these remedies. A thorough diagnosis is a must before prescription of appropriate remedies and treats the infection.
I am having hair fall and the day I don't shampoo my scalp gets itchy .Hair thinning .I shampoo thrice a week. I oil my hair once a week. Pls suggest some medication. I'm using wow apple cider vinegar shampoo and wow coconut and avocado condition or.
Am very healthy but problem is am very weak and thin, give me suggestion to increase my weight please.
Hi, I am 21 years old and want to increase height. My skin is not very glowing what to do? And my eyesight is weak what to do to increase eyesight.
Hello, kisi bhi dawa mein mishri kyu milayi jati hai iske kya laab hai aur iska anupat kitna hona chaiye?
Ascites refers to the accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity, which causes the abdomen to swell. The fluid retention can be caused by heart failure, liver cirrhosis, liver disease, kidney failure, or congestive heart failure. The disease does not have any symptom if it is in early stages but if it is moderate or advanced then the patient may experience specific symptoms such as abdominal heaviness and stiffness, bloating, shortness of breath, wheezing, edema of feet, and dilated veins.
Ascites can only be diagnosed through an ultrasound examination or blood or urine test and then the doctor prescribes medicines to cure the disease. There is a host of allopathic medicines to cure this liver disease but they are harsh and can also have side effects. In such a scenario, Ayurvedic medicines offer to be a better solution as they do not have side effects and also cure the disease completely, ensuring a permanent relief.
- Virechana: A part of panchakarma, virechana is a detoxification therapy that brings out the toxins accumulated in the body. It is highly effective in ascites (Jalodara) as it acts as a purgative therapy. In this therapy, the patient is made to consume purgative herbs after cleansing their system through vomiting. This induces excretion of toxins including the fluid retained in the abdominal cavity.
- Gokhru: Puncture spine or Gokhru can be very effective in ascites as it has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling of the abdomen. It also acts as a diuretic, increasing urine secretion from the body that helps flush out the toxic fluid accumulated in the abdominal cavity.
- Triphala: A mixture of bibhataki, haritaki, and amlaki, triphala is a very effective detox herb. It carries laxative properties and thus, helps to remove the fluid from the body. Gentle in nature, it also regulates the bowel movement and relaxes the liver muscles.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): This herb is very effective in controlling the swelling and fluid retention in the abdomen. It possesses anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties which relax the liver walls and also flush out toxins from the abdominal cavity by increasing the flow of urine in the body.
- Shilajit: An energetic and nutritive Ayurvedic medicine, it is very helpful in restoring the immunity of the body. It checks for fluid accumulation in the abdominal cavity. It is very effective in those patients who feel fatigue or weakness due to ascites. It gives relief in bloating too.
Ascites is a painful liver disease that can hamper the life of the patient to a large extent. So, its timely diagnosis and treatment are necessary. If the patient decides to go for Ayurvedic remedies, then it is advised that they consult a certified Ayurveda practitioner. A certified practitioner will do accurate diagnosis and prescribe the best remedy to cure the disease. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!