Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Ayurvedas online in Bareilly. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Zaiban Hussain
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Zaiban HussainYour feedback matters!
I am having this issue of hairfall from a long time. Previously I use to have good and thick hairs and now I am getting Bald from the center and the hairs are getting thin day by day. If I touch the hairs they fall. I am very worried for this.
I am 21 year female. I ve severe problem on my face so much of blackheads n pimples r not reducing, already I used so many ointments but no use please help me out from this problem.
Hi sir/madam, my mother is 58 years, she had BP, sugar form past 10 years and thyroid from past 4 years daily she takes around 11 tablets .her sugar, bp and thyroid are always normal, form past 1 year her face is getting darker (black path) around forehead chicks and chin. Rest of body is normal. Some says it as Nalla bongu. Can you suggest me what type of homely remedies and medicine she have to take. Suggestions and advice appreciated.
How To Treat Premature Ejaculation - 4 Step Strategy To Increase Your Sexual Endurance
Over 75% of men wish they are able to last longer in bed before ejaculating. There are ways to achieve that but first, you must understand certain myths about premature ejaculation before you can correct your thought process and overcome your premature ejaculation problem.
Firstly, premature ejaculation is not a sexual ailment that cannot be cured. There are many causal factors for a man suffering from premature ejaculation. Most have to do with his mental and psychological state which can be overcome with proper conditioning and switching of mind state.
Secondly, using "distraction techniques" to last longer during sex can be effective for some men, but not all. Some men may think of other things and focus their attention away from sex to prevent them from getting aroused and ejaculating too soon. However, it may not be the ideal method as it prevents you from enjoying the sexual process. The truth is you can still enjoy sex and experience it in thought and in action while still being in control over your ejaculatory trigger.
Third, it does not mean that you suffer from premature ejaculation just because you ejaculate within 2 minutes of having sex. One school of thought advocates that if you are able to bring your partner to an orgasm even within 2 minutes of sex, then you are not really suffering from premature ejaculation. The point is really bringing sexual satisfaction to your partner and if she is totally gratified in 2 minutes, then you have really achieved your main objective.
Fourth, there is no solid evidence that proved that male enhancement pills are 100% effective in curing premature ejaculation. As most root causes for PE is due to mental or psychological factors, the best methods are still those that address the mental activation of ejaculation. Natural or behavioural conditioning methods work best under such circumstances to permanently cure premature ejaculation.
So now that we busted 4 myths about premature ejaculation, how do we permanently cure ourselves of it? Here are 4 simple and natural strategies:
1. Determine the causal factors of your premature ejaculation. As mentioned earlier, there are different causes of PE and most are associated with mental and psychological factors. Stress and performance anxiety are common reasons. Bad masturbation habits can also cause PE. Some men rush through sex because of underlying erectile dysfunction problems as they fear they are unable to sustain their erection throughout the sexual process. Whatever the reason, only finding out the root cause can you begin to find solutions to effectively address it.
2. Set a target for how long you want to last in bed. As with all goal setting, there must be a specific target on how long you wish to last and then strive to reach that goal. Set small goals so that when you achieved your target, you become more confident. Then start to incrementally increase your target. Do not ever set unrealistic target at the beginning lest you become disappointed at your failure to meet it. The key to battle this problem is to go slow and steady.
3. Always maintain a positive mindset. You have to constantly be positive about what you want to achieve and believe strongly that you can realize your goal of overcoming premature ejaculation. Keep yourself motivated by thinking about how happy and sexually gratified your partner will be when you are able to give her the sexual pleasure she desires when you achieve the sexual stamina and endurance of your target.
4. Once you know what is the underlying root cause for your premature ejaculation problem and identified the solution, stay on the method until you achieved your desired result. Learning the effective technique to improve your ejaculatory control is important as there are many fraudulent methods that do not actually work. Natural conditioning methods like breathing control, arousal control, pelvic exercise as well as the correct hand and masturbation techniques will help you increase your sexual endurance. But do preserve and practise as your body needs time to adjust and condition itself. Eventually, you will taste success and immensely improve your sexual stamina as long as you keep working on it.
I recently had d&c around 2.5 weeks back and now I had a little discharge from my chest sometimes if pressed I this normal or any complication is there please help me.
My wife is 25 yrs old. Last 6 months she is having heavy hair fall problem for which she is depressed a lot. Here I would like to mention that her periods are normal. Please suggest.
1. Moist and damp skin can lead to infections rashes skin discolouring and ring worms and use dry towel
2. Wear cotton clothes and preferably full sleeved ones to avoid mosquito bites
3. Bath twice a day and dry your nails hair and gaps between between fingers carefully
4. Don't forget to apply moisturiser at night to help fight dry skin
5. If you wear lenses or glasses make sure to wipe them with dry hand kerchief before you use them
6. Always have anti fungal cream hand sanitizer dusting powder and lip balm handy
Following treatments are available:
1. Use vacuum pump.
2. Penile jelquing device.
3. Penile weights.
4. Penile traction
5. Penile straightening oil.
6. Penile prp injection.
7. Low energy shock wave therapy.
8. Acupuncture therapy.
9. Hydro pnemo therapy.
10. Penile massage therapy.
12. Penile straightening surgery