Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bareilly and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.S ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Hey hi my name is Nitin Mittal and I m having some dark spots on my face so will you please Help me to remove these spots.
Respected doctor my sis have industrial visit on next month. She has periods on the same date she is going to use the medicine which can avoid the periods on that days if there is any side effects. Thank you.
My wife had 2 miscarriages over the past 2 years we are young and unexperienced. She had taken I pills to prevent the first one and the second one apparently was due to stress. We are trying to conceive this year are they any advices or any help we should consider.
This is for my Mom. She is 53 years old. Her foots are cracked since 10 years. Body is Dry skin nature. Takes several creams like Vasceline, Herbolene etc. Ate some tablets too. She is a high bp patient, now taking Amgaurd 5mg. Now she's in trouble to walk and attend other programs. There's no other diseases or medicines used. Please give us a hopeful reply from you. Thank you.
On my left leg I have 3 rashes now I feel itchy and burning sensation I am scared if its something wrong because those rashes are increasing but gradually not rapidly its been almost 6 months I thought cocoNut oil might help but it helps with itching burning sensation is still there Rashes look like someone has scratched my skin but just the top of the skin and due to friction redness occurs.
I have a serious problem of hair falling. So many doctor are fail. I used many thing but no result. What can I do doctor?
I am diagnosed diabetics since June 2014 after consultation with endocrinologist ,taking medicine starvoj0. 2 two times with breakfast and lunch and glycomet 1gm ,xtor10 one tablet each after dinner. As per last blood test on 28/8/2016 my hb1Ac is 6.0% ,Fasting 93 mg/dl ,PP 101 mg/dl, HDL 26 mg/dl, LDL 78 mg/dl ,cholesterol 121 mg/dl, triglyceride114 mg/dl ,VLDL 17 mg/dl ,Urea 22 mg/dl ,creatinine 0.9 mg/dl ,hemoglobin 13.8 g/dl. Please advice whether I continue this medicine or stop taking medicine. I also want to share that I am walk every day around 6-7 km approx.
I am 25 years old, married. My weight is 43. From last month I am having irregular champs. Usually my periods complete in 5-6 days but now it is extending 10-13 days. In first 7 days I am having light and brown periods. Then suddenly it flows heavily. Pls suggest me wat to do because I am worried about my health. And in every 2 hours I am getting hungry.
Crunchy, juicy, tasty and filled with goodness, fruits are nutrition powerhouses. There are a few statements doing the rounds on the internet that have scared people into believing that fruits can be eaten at certain times only. Let us separate the facts from the myths to put you at ease
- Should fruits be eaten on an empty stomach? The argument that myth mongering articles seem to put out there is that fruits are most beneficial if eaten on an empty stomach. This is partially true. There are no added benefits of eating fruits on an empty stomach per say. Contrary to claims that it can help aid weight loss, this can work if you fill yourself with fruits and hence consume lesser calories via your meal.
- Should fruits not be eaten with other foods? The big myth perpetrated out there is that if you mix fruits with your meals, it will make you bloat. The argument provided is that fruits digest faster than other food and mixing of the two can lead to unwanted side effects as the body has trouble digesting the carbohydrates in fruit when mixed with other foods. This is reality is not true. Think about it. If our stomach is incapable of digesting mixed meals, we would not be able to digest most foods as our meals are generally a combination of nutrients like vegetables, fibre, carbs and protein.
- Should fruits not be eaten after meals? This is a big one floating out there. Fruits are high in sugar content. When eaten after a meal, the sugar feeds the bacteria aiding the fermentation process in the stomach. The stomach produces high concentrations of hydrochloric acid to break down the food. This is a hostile environment that does not let the food stay long enough for bacteria to colonize or reproduce.
- Does eating fruits at the wrong time produce gas in the stomach? In reality, gas is produced by the colon and not the stomach. While certain fruits may cause a reaction resulting in feeling gassy, it has nothing to do with your food content.
- What is the science behind the false alarms: A lot of diets focus not only on what you eat but how you eat it in combination with other food. An Ayurvedic diet, for example, recommends that you eat fruits separately from other foods, especially proteins. Most myths have stemmed out from specific advice given in specific cases which have been generalized to increase the scare factor. According to the British Journal of Nutrition, combing citrus fruits with rice increases the body's absorption of iron. Other studies have shown that combining certain berries with legumes increases the antioxidant property in each food. Compared to traditional desserts like cakes and cookies, fruits instead add nutrition and fiber and fill your sweet tooth craving. So it all depends on what your dietitian advises you.
Fruits can be a great source of nutrition in our daily diet. To know which ones can give you the most benefit, consult a doctor today.