Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Bareilly. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Treatment of Loose Teeth
Dental Extractions Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Megha SaxenaYour feedback matters!
I hav pain in teeth thats is teeth problem or gum problem I do not know that so please suggest me good tooth paste.
I want to ask about my dental problem. At present I want to take orthodontic treatment and I have crowded teeth. Also when I open my mouth, there occur jerk sound. Is that a serious problem? What can b the reasons of this problems?
I have cavity problem in my right side and because of cavity I have stress in my head so please suggest me what I do?
I am female aged 27 years. Trying to get pregnant since 4-5 months. After my period, I had swelling below my eyes and bleeding gums. But got negative hpt 2 weeks after my missed period. The next day I got my period perhaps but no pain at all unlike my every monthly period. Now it's been 20 days after that bleeding and my lower abdomen is bloated much that it is visible now to everyone. My doctor had my vagina checked for no infections.
Hello Sir/Ma'am, I am 32 year old having toothache issue form last 2 weeks. I am facing gum swelling issue and having toothache so unable to eat anything even can't eat rice or chapati. What should I Do? Please guide me.
After 15 mins of my dinner, my mouth automatically started filling with very excess saliva. I am continuing to spit it and drink water. Is it really anything to worry?
Hi doctors I have dental problem my teeth is yellow ish colour what to do become a white and I smoked stop and gutkha also but yellowish colour not going.
I am a 25 years old. I am having pain of teeth which was done root canal treatment and I am unable to chew food with that particular teeth. Do help in this regard.
I am suffering from tooth and gum pain I can not understand why this is happening. I seems that it is happening due to cold because I am also suffering from cold since 3 day but cold is not severity is a normal cold plz help me.
I brush twice a day even though odd smell comes from my mouth Recently 3 months back I visited a dentist he cleaned my mouth ((cleaning) and he gave me mouthwash even I am using it now and some toothpaste named as ((DENTISEAL-F) ask to me use it instead of my regular use toothpaste But his treatment was of no us I am just 23 year now I don't have any disease I don't smoke or drink. Please suggest me some way
To avoid teeth scaling, what are te remedy. ANy treatment to fill up the gap. My name-jugal kishore more age-67.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.