Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in bareilly and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Agarwal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from spondylolysis since 8 months. No proper cure is done in my place. I want to know the precautions I need to take. And what medicines should I take?
Lower back ache tingling in some fingers and toes, sharp pains in legs and feet at various different places, not in the same place. Shoulder pain.
I am having back pain from last 2-3 days. I work in an office & I do my work sitting on the chair throughout the day. Why it is paining. How to cure this? But I don't feel pain when I am walking.
I am 54 years old, Female (Indian) -Never used tobacco & alcohol. Height-5 feet 1 inch, weight-62.5 kgs. Had hysterectomy & bilateral salpingo oophorectomy 10 years ago for multiple benign cysts & lap chole 4 months ago for gallbladder stones. Shin bone pain in right leg, sometimes mild, sometimes severe. Taking multivitamins & calcium tablet daily with Dr's advice. Still having the shin bone pain. It is less in day & severe at night. I do not run, jog & exercise. I was never sports person or athlete. At the time of lap chole 4 months, I did many tests. Everything clear except enlarged diffuse fatty liver (19 cm). I have done chest x-ray PA view, USG total abdomen, liver function test, pancreatic enzyme test (amylase & lipase, hepatitis B & C, creatinine,HIV-everything was clear). What is the cause of shin bone pain?
Hello I had been a patient of knee Arthritis for for 5 years I had undergone arthroscopic surgery for this and right now I don't have regular periods I am taking medicines for that also but the main issue is that I have continuous leg pain particularly in thighs back and calf muscles .I have terrible pain in all conditions and worsens when I come to rest position from moment.
I am suffering from writing disability when I pick a pen for writing something fingers are moving slowly, but not every time, only when I tried to writing, Is it curable or not?
I am having pains on my knee and it has been a week and still swallowing and having headache my body and night I can not sleep too.
Elbow pain and discomfort can be an outcome of a myriad of reasons. Thus, the symptoms of an elbow pain may differ depending on the factor or the medical condition causing the pain. In most of the cases, an elbow pain restricts the movement of the arm affecting a person's ability to lift things or to hold onto something.
- The elbow pain may also be associated with stiffness, and swelling in the elbow joints (often seen in people with Arthritis of the Elbow).
- In some, the elbow pain may be such that a person is unable to open a door, straighten the wrist. They face difficulties in even making a fist, (common in people with a Tennis Elbow).
- In the case of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, in addition to the elbow pain, there may be weakened hand grip and muscle wastings. The weakness may also affect the ring finger as well as the little finger. In extreme cases, there may be a claw-like deformity affecting the hand.
- In people with the Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL) injury, the associated symptoms may include pain mainly concentrated in the inside of the elbow. Further, there may be irritation of the ulnar nerve resulting in numbness in the little as well as the ring finger. The elbow may also appear to be unstable.
- Like the UCL injury, the Little League Elbow may cause pain, swelling, and stiffness on the pinky side of the elbow (inside of the elbow).
To evaluate and determine the exact cause of the elbow pain, a doctor may carry out the following diagnostic tests.
- Blood tests: In the case of arthritis, a blood test may help in a more accurate diagnosis.
- A doctor may also perform some imaging tests such as
- A bone scan may come in handy in the case of stress fractures.
The treatment for elbow pain primarily depends on the condition that triggers it.
- In the case of arthritis of the elbow which causes pain and inflammation, the use of Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID), analgesics and corticosteroids provide great relief from the associated symptoms.
- Many people with elbow stiffness (there is a weakness, with people unable to even bend or straighten the elbow) benefit from physiotherapy which goes a long way to relieve the pain and strengthen the elbow.
- PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) injections may be used to treat elbow pain. The blood of the affected person is collected and centrifuged to obtain the platelet-rich plasma. The platelets are then injected into the affected site to speed up the recovery process.
- The use of cold compress and painkillers can also help to reduce the pain and the swelling. For better results, follow this with a hot compress.
- In extreme cases, a person may need an elbow surgery to treat the diseased condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.