Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Bareilly. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anit Sharma
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anit SharmaYour feedback matters!
My teeath has cavities Dr told to go for root canal treatment I am 53 years old Please give your opinion and also give suitable medicines for pain relief without undergoing root canal treatment,
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.
I have lost my upper front teeth after an accident so I want best treatment for this please what are options for the single tooth replacement.
I am producing saliva when I want to speak some one and also by seeing food. Please give me suggestion for this.
I do get mouth ulcer due to that I am not able to eat and my skin is also getting dull. Please help.
Only morning brushing means your mouth would have double the amount of bacteria at night (while sleeping). These bacteria remain in the mouth long enough to act on our teeth which will eventually lead to cavities. The cavities in turn will lead to pain and discomfort, along with decay in the tooth.