Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Bareilly. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinav SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I am having cold form 3 days. After sneezing my throat also gets sore. Suggest any remedy for increasing immunity.
Some white liquid comes out everyday from my left ear. But no pain. What I need to do? IS that dangerous.
I am a 46 years old man, infact 3-4 day's back I have used a nasal spray (otrivin), but I think b'se of that my right ear has blocked, & I feel little water is there inside, so, kindly guide me how to get rid of this.
I have a little throat infection when I wake up in the morning. What should I do to get rid of that.
Res sir, I am having following symptoms. Actually Iam suffering from chronic severe depression since last 15 years. Since than I am on allopathy. Since last 5 years, more acute and severe problem have erupted that If I read a book or newspaper for more than 15 minutes, I start feeling dizzy, irritated, confused as if Iam drunked. Same thing happens, if I drive a car for 30 min. Or more. Even whenever I visit a shopping mall or other big buildings, I start dizzy, confused as if drunked. I want to get this particular issue solved. Kindly help and guide me.
1) Gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria.
2) Sucking on cough drops or lozenges stimulates saliva production, which can help keep your throat moist.
3) Staying hydrated is very important, especially when you're sick and your throat is irritated or inflamed. This keeps your mucous membranes moist and better able to combat bacteria and irritants like allergens, and makes your body better able to fight back against other cold symptoms.
4) A warm cup of herbal tea can offer immediate, soothing relief for a sore throat. For an extra boost, add a teaspoon of honey. It'll help the "medicine" go down, and it has antibacterial properties that may help you heal faster.
5) Always take the full course of medicine, even if you feel better after a few days.
I am suffering from cold and cough I am not able to talk now to any one because my throat is painting so please tell me what I should take precaution to be safe?
What are the causes and symptoms of ear discharge?
Ear discharge is the phenomenon of fluids being expelled from the ear. This condition is also known as otorrhea.
The kinds of fluids that can be discharged from the ear range from blood to pus and other forms of bodily secretions. It is caused by a number of factors, which determine the exact nature of the condition and the diagnosis for treatment.
What are the causes of ear discharge?
Some forms of ear discharge are natural, such as ear wax which is produced by the body as a form of defense against external particles that may enter the ears. Other forms are unnatural and result from anomalies in the health system.
The causes of these include the following:
- Infections: This is the most common cause of ear discharge and occurs when bacteria and viruses infest the inside of the ear and lead to the secretion of fluids, which builds up in the middle ear or at the eardrum
- Swimmer’s Ear: This condition is also known as otitis externa and is caused by staying in water for prolonged periods. It results from excessive exposure to moisture that makes the walls of the ear canal to break down allowing bacteria and fungi to enter and infect the ear.
- Trauma: Excess pressure on the eardrum can cause it to rupture and discharge fluids. This happens due to a number of reasons such as exposure to loud explosive sounds or pressure from flying in aircrafts and scuba diving.
- Skull Injury: Damage to the bones behind the ear as a result of injury can also lead to ear discharge due to infection.
- Tonsillitis: Inflammation of tonsils may cause pain or a repeated infection in the ear leading to fluid discharge.
What are the symptoms associated with ear discharge?
Some of the symptoms of otorrhea are as follows:
- Abnormal and unusual secretion of fluids from the ear
- Swelling of the ear
- Partial or complete loss of hearing
- Pain and throbbing in the ear
- Accompanying signs such as fever and migraine
Diagnosis and treatment of the problem depend on the exact cause and nature of the condition, which also determines treatment and recovery time.