Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for TRICHOLOGY AND SKIN CLINICYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on my face since 4 years. Now they're gone but formed as black marks on my face. So please answer me to clear this black marks?
Sir mere gale me kbhi kbhi pain ho jata h doc dikhaya gale nhi nd khicav bhari bhari feel hota h gala sara din gale par dyan rhta h.nd mera thoda weight bhi bd gya 2/3 saal me or ye gala bhari 2/3 saal se h. So I request koi tablet or bimari bta dijiye.
How long should you wait to take your blood pressure after eating? My mother's BP in morning is 130/85 and in night is 141/94. Why this variation?
Hlo doctor. Meri age 25 sal h.meri skin bhut oily h, jiski wjha se mere face pe pimples or blackheads ho jate h.koi home made redeim btao.
Hello Doctor I ma 9 weeks pregnant I have constipation I can not empty my stomach please suggest some tables or any syrup safe during pregnancy.
Hello. Can ecg and 2d echo test detect arteries blockages? Due to high blood pressure my doctor suggested me to do ecg, 2d echo, chest xray, lipid profile, thyroid,diabetes, tests 3 months ago and all were perfectly normal. Does this mean I do not have any arteries blockages can I b assured and get relax because I feel worried about blockages.
Garlic can do wonders to your libido. Garlic has always been seen as a miracle herb that heals body organs. It normalizes the blood flow especially towards the penis. Many ancient civilizations have used garlic to increase and heal the sexuality. I have personally tried garlic and can vouch for its powers. It is not only good for vitality and little jhony it is also great for your general health.
How to Use:
You can eat three to four garlic cloves daily for a if you are having difficulty getting an erection. You can cut that down to three times a week after a month. that is if you start feeling better down there. you can also use grated garlic in your meat to get the desired result but raw garlic cloves work much better. Your breath will be awful but I am sure your partner won’t complain after your performance in bed.
Increasing the effectiveness:
In order to increase the effectiveness of the treatment you should cut down on the trans-fat. This will not only help you get in better shape but also will help your boom, boom to go zoom zoom.
My age is 20. Since the last 3 months I have been having a problem of high blood pressure and headache. In my blood pressure reading 130/100. What should I do and what would be the probable reason behind this.
Swallowing food comes naturally to human beings. But when there is a problem, it is usually called Dysphagia. Esophagus, a muscular tube-like organ located at the back of our throat, usually helps in swallowing food and transferring them to our stomach. When esophagus does not function properly, dysphagia happens. Patients suffering from brain or nerve disorder, seniors and babies might have this problem.
People with dysphagia might witness the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing solids and liquids.
- Gaging, choking or coughing usually occurs when trying to swallow.
- Experience pain when trying to swallow and also heartburn.
- Swallowed food might come back up either through mouth or nose.
- A chronic problem might result in weight loss.
There are 2 main reasons, why the Esophagus might become dysfunctional.
- Due to some medical condition the muscles and nerves that help the esophagus work have stopped working.
- The esophagus is blocked by something.
There can be a number of reasons for both the condition. Here are the reasons why the muscles and nerves might not work.
Certain diseases can create problems with your nervous system, which in turn can affect the esophagus. These diseases are polio, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
- A brain stroke, spinal cord injury or brain injury can also affect swallowing.
- Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis are immune system problems that can cause swelling or weakness.
- The muscles of esophagus suddenly squeeze, which is called esophagus spasm.
- Scleroderma causes the esophagus to become thin and weak.
The esophagus might be blocked because of these reasons:
- Esophagus might have malignant or non-malignant tumours.
- Esophagitis is a medical condition when the esophagus is infected, got some allergy or even if a pill got stuck on it.
- People suffering from reflux diseases often experience the acid that backs up into the esophagus. This can cause an ulcer on it resulting in scars. Scars make Esophagus narrower, making it difficult to swallow.
- There are small sacs called Diverticula on the esophagus or the throat, often making it difficult to swallow.
- Lymph nodes, tumours, bone spurs can also obstruct esophagus and create difficulty in swallowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.
What is more dangerous- high pulse rate or high blood pressure Say, 104 and 145/93 are the figures. Cholesterol profile is normal. ECG is normal. So which aspect should I be worried about, pulse or B.P.?
Hi, yesterday night during foreplay with my wife, when I was kissing her vagina the liquid from her vagina has gone in my mouth, is there any problem and I have one more doubt in generally I saw women sucks penis of men, if liquid from mens penis goes in women mouth is there any danger. Please advice.
Prostatitis is only one of several causes of sexual pain in men. If you are experiencing sexual pain, which can include pain in the penis, testis, or pelvis area that occurs during sex, while ejaculating, or after sex, it could stem from a variety of causes.
Sex is supposed to feel good, so it can be particularly worrisome and stressful when it hurts, and it can affect your intimate relationships. The causes of sexual pain can be medical, structural, or psychological. Here’s a look at six causes of sexual pain, also known as dyspareunia:
- Actue Bacterial Prostatitis
- Acute Prostatits
- Alcock Syndrome
- Neurogenic Bladder