Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
The smell of your body acts the same way as a natural aphrodisiac will and it can entice your partner for immediate intercourse. However, if the same pleasing smell is converted into a bad odor then your sexual life with your partner would become a little objectionable. It is very imperative that we take care of personal hygiene as regards essential parts of our body to guarantee a happy as well as healthy sex life. Care should be taken that we do not mess up with cleanliness issues and to achieve a healthier comfort zone and follow a few essential tips related to personal hygiene.
General Health Tips to Be Followed
- The first and foremost hygiene tip that must be followed to avoid bad smell is to take a shower. It would make you feel fresh and provide better energy to perform the sexual act.
- It is very essential for couples who want to enjoy oral sex to wash their sexual organs properly. If the sexual organs are not washed properly your partner would be reluctant in giving you oral pleasure. Hence, proper a cleanup is a must and this must be done before and after having sex, which is obligatory even for your personal health.
- In the course of sexual acts, partners often tend to touch the body parts of their partner and if the body parts are hairy, then that too can put your partner off. It is therefore, necessary that all the brittle hair is shaved off properly, and it should be trimmed neatly. The body hair can make it uneasy for you to enjoy sex with your partner.
- The most important hygiene tip that needs to be followed is to keep your hands and nails clean. If the hands or nails are dirty, they are likely to carry harmful microbes in them and that possibly will irritate your partner as well. To feel nice and enjoy sex in a better way it is always better that body parts are cleaned properly.
- Discomfort in sex is also caused when your mouth stinks due to eating something, and your partner would feel reluctant to kiss. It is therefore, best that you brush your teeth before going to bed. The other way you can get rid of the smell is taking some mouth freshener or chewing a mint. It would help in attaining pleasant smell in your mouth.
These hygiene tips must be followed to enjoy romantic moments in your life. Moreover, it is always good to stay clean and maintain personal hygiene.
Yauvan pidika or acne vulgaris is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne. According to ayurveda, kapha, pitta & rakta and meda or fat dhathu are responsible for producing acne.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root. Herbs like Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) and Kushta (Saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Chandana (Santalum album) are also effective in treating acne. The application of Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans) and Khas-Khas (Vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results. Neem (Azadirachta indica), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.
The following are some of the ayurvedic remedies for treating acne:
- To reduce the growth of pimple, rub powder of jamun (Syzygium cumini) seed and apply it on the pimple.
- The peel of orange has medicinal properties that can be used effectively in the treatment of pimple. Make a paste of orange peel powder and rose water; apply it on your face on a regular basis. It is an effective remedy that cures acne and improves the skin tone.
- To achieve an immediate result, apply a paste of lodhra (symplocos crateigodies), vach (acorus calamus) and dhania (coriander). Improvement will be noticed within 7 days.
- A paste of red chandan (red sandalwood) and jaiphal (nutmeg) are also effective in reducing the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Apply a paste of masoor dal (red lentils) with milk, ghee and camphor on your face. It reduces the appearance of acne and clears the scars which are left behind.
- Prepare a paste of lemon, kalaunji (seeds of fennel flower) and milk. Apply it on your face on a regular basis before going to bed. Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning. This remedy ensures speedy disappearance of acne.
- Make a mixture of nimbu (lemon), extracts of tulsi (basil) and black kasundi (coffee pods), dry it in sun and apply the mixture on face. It is a powerful remedy that is known to cure the problem of acne.
Besides these home remedies, a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle will also enable you to reduce the risk of recurrent acne.
Especially common in children, but not entirely impossible in adults, Atopic Dermatitis is a type of eczema, a chronic condition that causes intensive itching and red rashes in and around areas of dry and sensitive skin. Atopic dermatitis has a tendency to flare and then subside periodically and is often accompanied by hay fever or asthma or other allergies. In more serious cases, clear, fluid-filled blisters are also formed.
Signs and symptoms normally associated with atopic dermatitis may include:
- Itching, which may be severe at nocturnal periods of the day
- Dry or cracked, scaly skin
- Reddish brown patches in almost any area of the body
- Swollen and sensitive skin after scratching
- Small, raised blisters which may leak when scratched
The exact causes of atopic dermatitis are unknown. It can, however, be related to any of the following factors:
- Dry and irritable skin
- Immune system dysfunction
- Gene variations which affect the skin’s barrier function
- Action of bacteria, such as Staphylococcus aureus, on the sensitive areas of skin
- Environmental conditions
If you have Atopic Dermatitis, you are likely to be troubled by the following complications:
- Chronic, itchy skin
- Increased risk of acquiring other skin diseases and viruses, such as the herpes simplex virus
- Asthma and hay fever
- Eye problems such as blepharitis and conjunctivitis
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Sleep disorders
- Irritant hand dermatitis
- Behavioral problems such as attention deficit or hyperactivity disorders
Treatment and drugs:
If the problem still persists even after regular moisturising and other self-care steps, you may have to take medications and prescribe to certain drugs such as:
- Anti-itching and anti-inflammatory creams
- Anti-itching oral drugs
- Anti-inflammatory oral or injected drugs
- Calcineurin inhibitors that repair the skin
- Drugs to fight infection
- Wet dressings therapy
- Light therapy
- Stress treatment therapy
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a dermatologist who can help you with an effective treatment.
Hi .I am suffering from pimples on forehead and face sides from two months that are red in color currently I am using homeopathic medicines from one week but I can't find so much relief as new pimples occur continuously my skin is also dry on checks I am using patanjali moisturiser is it good? And oriflame fash wash? Please suggest better and effective treatment.
Sir I recently noticed that while doing push ups my left elbow was popping every time I did push ups. It felt like something is rolling up and down the side of elbow. I also noticed some tingling sensation in my fifth finger. Please tell me what should I do.
My granny is 85 years old n she's been falling ill lately she gets fever and cold very frequently, and her urine flows uncontrollable, she s diabetic and has been taking tablets. We did have a full body check up recently and nothing ws wrong and few days later she fell ill again .whats the reason for the frequent cold n fever ,and uncontrolled urination. And I fell her stomach has become bigger in size but she has lost some weight.
Dengue is caused from the bite of the ‘Aedes Aegypti’ mosquito. This mosquito has been known to breed and survive in tropical and subtropical regions. A waterborne disease, it causes extreme discomfort and pain, even death is a possibility. Statistics suggest that each year, the number of people afflicted with dengue is around 390 million. Out of this huge number, 96 million tend to develop severe illnesses wherein hospitalization becomes mandatory.
It is primarily caused due to the bite of the ‘Aedes aegypti’ mosquito.
A mosquito becomes infected with dengue if it bites an already infected person. The disease can be transmitted to any healthy person that this infected mosquito bites next.
Living near a stagnant water body or an open drain makes you the most vulnerable to this disease. Letting water accumulate in open containers or spaces over a period of time makes it the perfect breeding ground for all types of mosquitoes.
On being infected, the symptoms generally last for around 10 days. Some of the common symptoms are:
Excruciating pain behind the eyes
Sudden high fever with chills
Skin rash which generally appears two to five days after you get infected
Nose bleeding, easy bruising and bleeding gums
Severe muscle and joint pain
It should be noted that these symptoms can be easily mistaken for high fever or any other viral infection. Therefore, getting tested as soon as these symptoms start appearing is very important.
If the dengue is left untreated or not treated on time, it can result in dengue haemorrhagic fever. This condition causes nose bleeding (due to damage to the blood vessels), high fever and failure of the circulatory system as well as the enlargement of liver.
Ways to prevent dengue include
Avoid storing water in containers
Wear clothes that cover your whole body, if possible
Maintain hygiene and clean your immediate surrounding frequently
Use mosquito repellent
Use a mosquito net around your bed
In worst case scenarios, death is a possibility as a result of dengue haemorrhagic fever or dengue shock. Many countries consider dengue to be an epidemic. You need to be on complete bed rest while drinking adequate amounts of fluids if you need to recuperate from dengue.
There is no specific antiviral medication that is available for the treatment of dengue. In general, Acetaminophen (paracetamol) is usually recommended for treating fever and pain associated with dengue. Medications such as Aspirin, other salicylates and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) must be avoided. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Homeopathy as a branch of medicine has evolved drastically over the years. Unlike others, homeopathy's greatest advantage is its complete lack of side effects and its ability to treat a myriad of diseases and ailments. One of the most common causes of concern for most people is a nagging perpetual headache. Over the years, homeopathy has developed various medicines to confront and treat different kinds of headaches.
Some of the different kinds of headaches and homeopathic remedies associated with them are:
- Throbbing and excruciating pain in the head: In case you are suffering from constant throbbing (or excruciating) pain with the agony occurring mostly in the front and right side of the head, Belladona is the most trusted medicine you must go for. Belladona works wonders in treating shooting pains that mostly aggravate through the course of the day. One of the most important advantages of Belladona is its ability to relieve you of the pain for a long time, with very less chance of any recurrence.
- Headache as a result of hangover or problems in digestion: Consumption of excessive alcohol or problems in digestion and constipation also contribute to a throbbing headache located mostly over one of the eyes. In such a scenario, the homeopathic medicine called Nux Vomica is extremely effective. This treats the headache emerging from the host of issues and also alleviates the lingering sensation of nausea and giddiness that are often accompanied with the pain.
- Severe headaches that result in vomiting: Sometimes, the pain may be located on the top of the head with its severity increasing with the advancement of the day. In case you are suffering from such a headache, chances are vomiting may follow as a result of the intensity. In such a situation, a medicine called Sanguinaria should be administered. The medicine works best if you lie down after having it.
- Headache emerging from partial blindness: Headaches and vision are inextricably related. Therefore, in case you are suffering from partial blindness or any other visual disorder, chances are that a severe headache will soon follow suit. In such a situation, you could also suffer from nausea and tendencies of vomiting. The homeopathic medicine called Iris is extremely beneficial in reducing the intensity of such headaches.
I'm suffering from fever, cough and cold. Yesterday I take paracetamol tab but few hours later fever come again. Please tell me some medicine for that.
Sir madam mere gale me dard hai aur me bhi andar lu to drd hota hai and cold bhi h aur sneezes bhi aa rhi h.kharash h gle me. please hlp.
I am 29 years old. I recently got thyroid and admitted in hospital. Now my fever got reduced. During that time doctor asked to take scan for abdomen. In that I came to know there is Bilateral Medical renal Disease and Mild Splenogalmy. Doctor gave me URICIT tonic and few tablets, I am in medication. There is slight pain at my back on both sides. Please suggest some proper guidance for complete cureance.
Earlier pimples used to come up on my face very frequently, but now it has reduced. And those pimples have left plenty of scars on my face. Please suggest how to get rid of these scars.
Sir, from last 3 to 4 days pus is coming from naval side continuously. There is a boil inside the naval. Due to that fever is coming and its paining also near naval area .Whether it's some serious issues .So please guide me.
What I should do in malaria? I had taken medicine but did not get well. So,please suggest me how I shall get fit.
Mere sir ki back side me kabhi kabhi dard hota h or chakkar se ate h sir bhari ho jata h or heart beat bhi tej ho jati h 1 mahine se ye jari h kya kru.
I'm 25 years old female when I was 10 years I'm started to getting new black moles especially on my face now a days it's getting worsen on my face and nose. And now I'm getting pigmentation on my both hands. Could you suggest why I'm getting these and how to prevent it thank you.
Acne and pimples mostly occur due to hormonal changes occurring in the body. They are most prominent among teenagers undergoing hormonal transition. The growth hormones become ultra active and the oil glands present in the skin produce more. The glands present under hair follicles are infected and get inflamed, resulting in pimples. Pimples are a nightmare for teenagers, who are conscious about their look and appearance. Eruptions of pimples of different sizes, blisters and rashes of black or red colours are bound to worry appearance conscious individuals. Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.
When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose. The process might take some time, but it surely is the most effective. The problem gets solved from its roots. Scars from previous eruptions are also permanently healed using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is, therefore, the best way to cure acnes and pimples.
Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Acne and Pimples
Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.
- Patient tends to get agitated and irritated very easily
- In cases where there is pus formation
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
- For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat
4. Nux Vomica
- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
5. Antimonium Crudum
- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face. There are more homeopathic cures for other types of acne and pimples for which you can consult any homeopathy physician.