Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for DrYour feedback matters!
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorders tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time.
I am 74 years old and I suffer from ed. I take vigora when I make sex. I take 15 days once. Can I increased per week? Will it increase sugar level. It will effect my health. Please advise.
I was suffering from stomach pain and tightening in stomach from last 2 months. The treatment which I was taking did not give much relief. So Two three days back I went for endoscopy test, in which there is swelling in one portion. I was told that main reason for this is tension, which can be earlier tension also. But also this problem arise whenever I eat outside food. I also drink sometimes. It is now 2 months this pain is. I do not take much tension. So I want to consult how much time it takes to recover. And the reason why this problem is, and remedy for it.
(Stomach pains below the ribs, pain in lower stomach (comes and goes stays for 10 to 30 mins), gas problems), (Head Ache on one side sometimes with pain in eyes (Migraine diagnosed) with Stiff Neck). I am just 22 years old and have no smoking, drinking habits and avoid junk foods.
My wife is suffering from BIPOLAR AFFECTIVE DISORDER. I want to know more about this disease and also permanent cure or solution at the earliest.
Hi, I am 24 years old boy, I masturbate daily once or twice a day. I realise sperm quickly so help me to sustain sperm for longer time.
There are many body powder are available in market so my question is it has any side effects? If not then suggest me which body powder I take for stamina and bodybuilder.
I got irritated and getting angry on others whole day and night .suffering from stress, mental tension. I can not sleep. A severe forehead pain. What to do?
I am 26 yrs-old. I have hypertension and some friends told taking excess of medicines can cause problem in sex life is it true? What should I do to maintain good sex life.
When is the right time to consume the green tea. Before meals or after meals or which time. I heard that if we consume green tea regularly it will excrete some vitamins and minerals from body. Whether it is true or not. Can acidity cure by green tea.
I have had external hemorrhoids from some 5-6 years now. They were not that painful earlier. But these days they have gotten little painful. My father and mother both have history of hemorrhoids. My mom also had painful external hemorrhoids but they got cured just with a tablet. They shrunk completely. I am wondering what should I do to cure these.
I have stage 1 rupture in knee ligament. Doctor advice me to take rest along with medicines. It usually take that much time to recover.
Mera beta 20 months ka h. Last 02 months se usko head me fhunsi ho jati h 01 Jagah pr. Jb tk medicine do theek ho jati h.Medicine band krne pr Phir se ho jati h. Kya ye kisi trah ka infection h. Ya kuch or ho skta h. please reply.
Sir mojhe night fall hota he jisse me bhut kamjor ho gaya hu pet v khrabh rhta he loss mostion v rhta he kamjori bhut a gyi he.
Sleep is the best reliever of all stress and physical pain. Not only is it important to get sleep, but also to sleep soundly and without any disturbance. The quality matters. Here are a few tips to get better sleep:
- It is important to maintain the same sleep schedule every single day. This helps to naturalize your body clock and get the best quality sleep.
- Switch off all mobile phones, laptops and other electronic devices. Their artificial glow not only hampers your eyesight, but also prolongs the amount of time your body takes to relax and fall off to sleep.
- If your back pain causes you to continually wake up in the middle of the night in discomfort, then sleep with a pillow or cushion between your legs so as to straighten out your back and relieve pent up stress.
- The importance of your pillow can never be stressed upon enough. Your pillow should be not too fat, hard or soft. It should just about support the natural curve of your neck, so that it is perfectly aligned with the centre of your body. Correct sleeping postures are extremely important.
- Make sure your room is nice and dark so as to stimulate the secretion of a hormone called melatonin that is regulated by light exposure. Darker the room, greater melatonin, making you more sleepy.
- Those who exercise regularly and well are known to be fitful sleepers. Exercise well before bedtime. If required, do some light yoga or stretching exercises that promote sleep.
- What you eat throughout the day makes a difference to the quality of your sleep. Stay away from too much caffeine, alcohol, or a heavy meal just before sleeping. They only make you stay awake for longer and may cause heartburn or stomach trouble. Don't drink too much water, or else you will be making more midnight trips to the bathroom than clocking those sleep hours.
- Try to keep your head clear of all worries and stress when in bed. Regular meditation and deep breathing can help.
There is no end to all the things you can do to sleep well and comfortably. It is important to be self-disciplined to sleep well and hence be a healthy individual.
There is a strong connection between the ears, nose and throat, as any ENT or Ear Nose Throat specialist will be able to tell you. When there is any kind of congestion or obstruction in the nasal passages, one can also feel some effect in the ears with the symptoms going from mild to severe.
So how can nasal obstruction cause clogged ears? Here is our explanation!
- The Connection: To begin with, let us understand the connection between the ears and the nose. There is an opening that can be found in the back of the nose, which leads into a tunnel called the Eustachian Tube. This tube goes into the ears and creates some amount of pressure when the nasal passages get blocked. This pressure can be felt as clogging of the ears and can usually be eradicated with the help of a pop in the ears. This pop can be brought about by pinching your nose and trying to breathe, or even yawning hard or indulging in some gulping or swallowing motion as well.
- Mucosal Swelling: The swelling within the patient's nose usually points at the buildup of mucus, which can make the nasal lining thicker, thus making the act of breathing that much more laboured and difficult. This obstructs the nasal tract, in plain and simple terms. This swelling usually spreads to the tunnel or the Eustachian Tube, which can become swollen and even shut, consequently leading to a feeling of having clogged ears.
- Negative Nasal Pressure: When the pressure inside the nose is built up in a negative way due to the obstruction that makes the patient breathe even harder, then the ears end up taking the pressure. This makes them clogged. This negative pressure usually manifests in the back of the nose where the Eustachian Tube is located, which creates a build up in the ears as well. This can also lead to a ringing pain when a patient tries to suck in air too hard due to the obstruction.
- Bernoulli's Principle: If we are to incorporate air in place of fluid and liken the action of breathing with an obstructed nose, with the action of sucking fluid in through an obstructed straw, then the fluid dynamics would apply to this case. As per these fluid dynamics, more rapid flow of fluid can lead to decreased pressure on the surrounding areas. This can be applied to the blocked nose where air must pass through faster and with more fluidity so as to ensure that there is less pressure on the ears, which will keep them from getting clogged.