Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Baran and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I have a tooth whose order is not correct it went somewhat deeper than the other teeth can I be able to set the order of my teeth please help me.
Hi, I am 24 female. My wisdom tooth is badly impacted. I got it checked by many doctors all are saying it wont come out and need to be operated. Kindly suggest me other way. Aftr every 2 3 week it swells up n pains alot.
Suffering from cold n headache. Feels all the sinuses are filled. N all the teeth are lso also paning. Since 2 days.
In a dental implant procedure, frames or metal posts are placed beneath the gums so as to enable a dentist to mount artificial teeth onto them. Post the procedure, you have to be careful about a few things.
Here's what all you need to take care of:
- Careful brushing: Only soft bristle brush needs to be used in this regard and do not pressurize the treated areas. In this case, tenderness needs to be considered so that brushing can be conducted carefully without injuring or hurting implants.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: Oral hygiene is the most important thing, and this is the reason you are advised to use any special mouthwash or any other flossing solution. This step needs to be continued for preventing the growth of unwanted infectious elements as that can ruin the implants completely. You should also carefully brush your teeth without affecting the implanted area.
- Apply ice pack: If you want to get rid of unwanted swelling and inflammation, immediately after dental implants, then nothing can be the best than homemade therapy, other than using ice packs. You should keep the ice packs just over the swollen art directly, and you can even try out this therapy multiple times in a day and will get relief instantly.
- Avoid smoking: You are not allowed to continue smoking after implants, as that can make the situation complicated, as a result, of which you might even experience dreadful consequences. You should follow different steps to completely curtail the smoking habit from your lifestyle.
- Scheduling appointments: You should meet your dentist on a frequent basis in order to make sure that everything is perfect. You can also visit your dentist in times of emergencies when you are facing tremendous pain or bleeding.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from chronic bad breath over the last ten years, even after thorough brushing and rinsing mouth well, the bad breath persists. I will be working in the coming next year and fear with my problem as I cannot interact properly. Please help.
Smoking is a phenomenon where the smoke emanated from a burning substance, usually tobacco, is inhaled. Smoking is a major cause for multiple diseases such as lung cancer, mouth cancer, blood pressure disorders etc.
Smoking tends to limit the capabilities of the immune system and this makes it easier for various diseases to affect the body. Smoking can lead to problems in the teeth where the gum tissues that attach the bone with the teeth are affected. This may cause the blood flow to the gums to be impaired and affect the functioning of the teeth.
The changes that the teeth undergo due to smoking are -
1. It may increase teeth sensitivity.
2. Smoking causes the teeth to be pulled away from the gums.
3. It can result in swollen and bleeding gums.
4. It may cause pain while chewing food.
5. Bone loss around the jawline occurs in smokers.
6. It can result in stained teeth and bad breath.
Disorders related to the teeth caused by smoking
There are various disorders of the teeth which are directly linked to smoking, they are -
- Mouth cancer - in this condition tumors are formed in the mouth
- It can cause plaque to accumulate in the teeth
- It may cause gum disease that can result in tooth loss
- It may interfere with healing period of any dental treatment
- It reduces the success rates of teeth implants
- Sweeteners present in the tobacco can also cause tooth decay
The effects of smoking on the tooth can be minimized by avoiding smoking altogether. Apart from that, following proper dental hygiene such regular brushing and flossing of the teeth will keep the teeth healthy. Avoiding smoking also reduces chances of lesion leukoplakia (white patches near teeth and gums).
Related Tip: 7 Dangerous Changes that Smoking Causes to Your SKIN