Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Baran and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan Kumar Garg
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan Kumar GargYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have done my root canal and crowning of my molars on february 2016. Since then I do not hsve any issue in taking hot or cold food. But from may onwards when I take hot meals, I get a sensitive ache on my crowned tooth. I do not have any problem with cold food. The dentist who had done the crowning of ceramic tooth told that the tooth will be having a warranty upto 10 years. What is the problem? Root canal is perfectly done by an expert.
Sir, myself 28 years old use to have gutka in high number and don't know something has stuck in my mouth from 5 days and I am not able to remove it I have consulted ent doctor but he is telling that he can't see any thing in my mouth and cover give me some medicine of vitamins. But I'm still facing the problem tell me what should I go to remove that object from mouth. Please help me.
Good afternoon doctor I am 29 year old boy I have black teeth problem last months please help me doctor. Thanks.
Hi. I have problem with my teeth. I mean there are lot of gaps between my teeth. I want to shape them. Can anyone tell what might the cost of such treatments.
Hi. I am 25 year old male. I had frequent mouth ulcers, that's why I can not able to eat properly. These ulcers are comes in frequent way. What should I do to stop these pain full mouth ulcers. please suggest me what type of food I have to take and give me some precautions.
The most common problem affecting the mouth is caries which happens as a result of bacteria acting on the food deposits on the teeth, which produces acid that attacks the tooth structure. The result is loss of tooth structure and formation of pits and cavities which allows more food deposits and causes more decay.
Decay development depends on a number of factors including heredity, tooth structure, oral hygiene habits, food habits, etc. There are certain simple things that can be done at home which can delay the onset of the decay and also reduce its progression and severity.
If that sounds interesting, read on to know more.
- Clove and sesame oil: Clove oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial properties. A few drops of clove oil mixed with half teaspoon of sesame oil can be dabbed on the affected tooth with a cotton ball. This can be repeated every night, both for relief as well as for preventing further decay spread. Alternately, a whole clove can be chewed for some time and then placed under the tongue for continued relief.
- Salt: Known for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, use a rinse made with salt and warm water and swish around the affected tooth at least 3 times a day. Alternately, make a paste of salt and lemon juice and apply on the affected tooth.
- Garlic: A paste with about 4 cloves of garlic and rock salt applied on the affected tooth provides great relief. Raw garlic can be eaten regularly for multiple benefits, including prevention from tooth decay. Rubbing raw garlic on the affected tooth also provides temporary relief from pain.
- Neem: Still used as a toothbrush by many rural people, chewing on a tender neem bark yields powerful oils and compounds that help keep the teeth against bacterial attack. The high fiber content is also effective against reducing plaque formation.
- Swishing with oils: Sesame, coconut or sunflower oil can be used for this purpose. On an empty stomach in the morning, use a tablespoon of one of these oils to swish for about 10 minutes, take care not to swallow it. This should be done before brushing the teeth. This helps reduce gum disease, bad breath and reduce cavities.
- Mustard oil: Two teaspoons each of mustard oil and rock salt can be mixed and applied to the tooth regularly for relief from dental decay pain.
The next time you have a tooth ache, it is not always necessary to rush to the dentist. Try these home remedies to get some relief, which will give you time to go to the dentist.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!