Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Banswara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AppyYour feedback matters!
I am a girl. My height is 5ft. I want to increase my height 2-3 inches in 2 months. What should I do to increase my height. Instead of medicine tell me some physical exercise. And can I grow taller? I am 19 years old.
I have hairline problem as well as hairfall problem. My hairs are too light and thin that I can even see my baldness. What should I do with this problem?
Sir, I am 23 years old female. Recently I found my hypothyroidism. I am taking tablets and yoga on daily. And i am having the symptoms of constipation and light dizziness while walking. Is it caused by thyroid or any other reason? how can I avoid this? please give me some suggestions.
I have back pain from last two week. I do so many yoga for it but this problem not be over. So tell me some good solution for my back pain.
I am 45 year divorce male and Have one daughter custody with me, my problem is I am very frustrated and failure in my life in terms of my carrier as well in my personal life and So why I am an alcoholic and addicted to see dreams which are unrealistic. please Gude me how to come out from this.
My wife after treatment of Anti TB Tab Of Genital TB and Cocieve a baby but after 2.5 year her menestraol period is geting distrub but after taking harmon tab menostrol period start after 40 to 45 days.Please consult me
Physical disorders which hamper your intimate life can prove to be an embarrassment when it disrupts intimacy between you and your partner. To alleviate such problems, modern treatment processes have developed rapidly over the last couple of years in order to provide the best results and that too, within a very short period of time.
However, these methods aren’t usually curative, but mostly provide symptomatic relief. Regular and constant medication is necessary in order to achieve best results. Needless to say, this is a time consuming, and resource-draining alternative when compared to Ayurvedic medicine.
If you are finding it difficult to perform and last longer in bed, you might want to consider Ayurvedic remedies since they aim at attacking the very root of the problem and accelerate recovery within no time! Ayurveda recommends a number of herbs to alleviate performance problems, and improve sexual activities:
- Ashvagandha is most commonly used for problems pertaining to sexual disorders. It lowers stress levels, develops the nervous system, and enhances the overall operation of the patient’s autonomic nervous system in order to trigger better sexual performance.
- Talmakhana is the herb employed for treating semen anomalies. It checks premature ejaculation, enhances circulation of blood to the genitals, and at the same time, improves the production of sperm.
- Shatavari stimulates sperm production naturally, boosting both the quantity as well as the quality of sperm found in the semen.
- Kaunch looks into the problem of premature ejaculation and is ideal for patients who eject thin, watery semen. The herb increases viscosity of the semen, with the result that the lifespan of sperms increase.
- Shilajit effectively corrects erectile dysfunction and improves the circulation of blood to the groin, thereby solving problems pertaining to erection. This is the most popularly used Ayurvedic remedy that enables men to last longer in bed and experience greater pleasure during intercourse.
- Along with the above, what is essentially remedial in this case is to maintain proper lifestyle, have a balanced diet, abstain from alcohol and drugs and exercise regularly. In addition to this, a few ‘asanas’ in Yoga, like the ‘bhujangasana’ and ‘paschimotasana’ ensure better circulation to the genital areas which in turn, help you last longer in bed! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.