Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Banswara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AppyYour feedback matters!
Discussing ed problems with your partner
Communication plays one of the most important roles in any sexual relationship.
For most men who begin to detect the signs of erectile dysfunction, it can be a big challenge to admit it to their partner about the problem.
Emotions may run high and you may feel nervous or awkward and get stressed about your partner's reaction to it.
But always remember that your problem is also affecting your partner. And a clear discussion may be the first step to the diagnosis and treatment of your problem.
Try and get past the initial hesitation and talk it out to your partner. Feeling embarrassed about discussing your problem of erectile dysfunction can make your relationship even worse.
While it is not easy to communicate with your partner about your erection problems, it is imperative that you do so.
Here are a few tips for getting the conversation started.
1. Don't hesitate
Sometimes the most difficult part is just starting the conversation on this subject. Yet you need to explain the issue in plain simple words.
Admitting it your partner can be the first step to getting started on the road to recovery.
Make sure that you and your partner are comfortable and not stressed out at the time you choose to discuss the matter.
It might feel awkward at the beginning but once the conversation flows, it will be much easier for you to explain. Talking frankly about your problem will also increase the chances of winning the emotional support of your partner.
2. Discuss the treatment options
Because of the advancement in medicine, erection problems are much easily treated than ever before.
Once you have opened the discussion on this subject let your partner know that there are treatments available for this problem. This will give her hope and a positive attitude towards the situation.
Having your partner's support in taking the treatment will make it much easier for both of you to deal with it.
3. Be positive
Stay supportive and positive. Be more expressive about your feelings of love and attraction towards her. Let her know you care.
Focus more on emotional intimacy. Sometimes going bravely through such difficulties together makes the relationship even stronger.
Avoiding the issue of impotence will not make it disappear but will just raise the level of tension and frustration in the relationship.
Therefore, it's very important to discuss the issue with your partner and subsequently, seek medical help and counseling as soon as possible.
Keeping these things in mind, you can deal better with the problem of erectile dysfunction and reduce its impact on your relationship.
I have many gaps in my upper teeth n lower teeth I have been suggested ty go fr metallic braces it is safe and it will help me tu close my gaps?
She is diabetic and take insulin twice in a day she feels pain and numbness in thigh on simple touch severe pain occurs is it due to nervous system or due to some other cause.
Dark Chocolate: Stress Buster and other Health benefits
Who doesn't love chocolate? It is one of the most popular guilty pleasures that people like to indulge in. But science has proven that you need not feel guilty while snacking on chocolates because it is actually quite healthy. Not just any kind of chocolate, dark chocolate has plenty of health benefits according to studies. Read on to find out how dark chocolate can improve your life.
- Acts as a stress reliever - In today's busy lifestyle, stress is your constant companion. It is important to keep your stress level under control, as it can lead to anxiety and other damaging conditions. Eating dark chocolate every day has proven to relieve stress to a great extent by lowering your stress hormone cortisol. So, look no further for your stress remedy, than your refrigerator.
- Loaded with antioxidants - There are free radicals everywhere that can cause diseases; antioxidants are such compounds that disarm these free radicals, so it is recommended to eat an antioxidant-rich diet. It has been found that dark chocolate and unprocessed cocoa are replete with antioxidants like flavanols, polyphenols, catechins and others.
- Reduces blood pressure - It has been proven that dark chocolate can reduce blood pressure. The flavanols present in dark chocolate lead to the production of nitric oxide which in turn signals the arteries to calm down and decrease the resistance to the blood flow which leads to a reduction in the blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases - Dark chocolates can reduce the risk of many cardiovascular diseases. Consuming dark chocolate lowers the possibility of cholesterol accumulation in the arteries over time. Experiments have been conducted to show that chocolate lovers have a lower risk of cardiac diseases.
- Enhances cognitive function - Cocoa can boost brain function in the elderly. It increases the flow of blood to the brain which enhances cognitive functions especially in people with mental deterioration.
To enjoy the health benefits of dark chocolate, be sure to invest in organic chocolate which has 70% or more cocoa content.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related??
I am 29 years old and I am smoker. I have asthma since last 3 years. Can you give me suggestion what can I do?
HI Remedy for golf elbow Is there any exercise which can be done to cure this issue Can weight lifting be done after treatment
Age 50 male too much stomachache and gas formed in stomach his total bilirubin is 1.5 serum sgpt alt is 80 and serum amylase is 42 what does this reports indicate from 7 days pErson continue suffer from stomachache.
I am suffering from heat pimples from one month I have treatment also but no cure please suggest the how to cure heat pimples.
I m female of 30 years i m overweight about 120 kg how can I lose weight easily can I join gym my knees have started paining can I do gym.
How to naturally control high blood pressure? My blood pressure goes to 150-90. Still I am not using any medicine. I do not want to use any medicine. Please suggest me any diet.
Hello I'm shrinidhi, 23 years old male, i've body weight problem, I'm not gaining any weight. My weight is 52 kgs only. I'm too slim. I want gain some weight.
I am getting blackheads on my face and nose. What can I do to remove and prevent too? Please help. Its very frustrating.
I have problem in sleep. In the night its very hard to get sleep, im trying to sleep but not able to sleep what is the solution for this problem. Could you please help me.
I feel my heartbeat when I sleep, its happening from an year? I had an anxiety once without reason is there any heart problems?
1) what is the medication to get periods a week early? It will be falling on my wedding day, so I want to prepare it, I don't want to postpone it or else it will fall on my honeymoon. 2) I have a regular cycle of 30 to 33 days. 3) I took primolut n to postpone my period by 4 days in June 2016. 4) I have my recent periods on 27th Aug and 27th september.
Diabetes: Bitter gourd has multiple health benefits. It is mostly consumed for triggering the blood sugar level. Diabetes is a common ailment that affects many people today. Regular intake of bitter gourd juice helps prevent the rise of blood sugar levels. It also helps cure insulin resistance without taking any external medication.
Karela juice is an excellent natural antioxidant. An antioxidant is essential for removing toxins from the body. At the same time, it helps to rejuvenate the body cells and prevents free radicals. The juice of karela is the finest tonic for those who are addicted to smoking. Taking karela juice helps to cleanse the nicotine layer from the system.
Asthma: Asthma patients can highly benefit by having karela juice. It helps cure a chronic cough and breathing problems by removing the sputum that accumulates within the lungs and the respiratory tract.
Skin: Karela juice is excellent for the skin. It helps to remove the fine lines from the upper surface of the skin. Having this juice will also prevent premature ageing. It helps cure and purify blood from within the system.
Digestion: Karela juice enhances digestion. It increases the production of enzymes that aid the digestion process.
HIV/AIDS: Regular consumption of karela juice is best for triggering the condition of an HIV patient. Studies conducted on natural antidotes of HIV/AIDS establish the goodness of bitter guard in preventing further damaging of the skin cells.
Weight loss: Bitter gourd is excellent for weight loss. Karela benefits to weight loss are attributed to its high fibre and low carbohydrates and calories content. It makes an ideal diet for those who are on a weight loss program.
Nutritional Value Per 100gm of Karela juice