Doctors in People Tree Maarga
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Forgetfulness
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Epilepsy
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Tremors
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Brain Injury
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Submit a review for People Tree MaargaYour feedback matters!
My sister is suffering from depression .we are using medicines since three years .no change had found in her. What to do?
Menstrual Migraine can be termed as an extremely persistent headache that can happen just before, during or right after menstruation. Often, the feeling of nausea also keeps on lingering. The cause which triggers this type of migraine can be the fluctuating levels of oestrogen that a woman’s body experiences when she is on her periods.
What can be the possible treatment?
Application of ice pack or simply rubbing ice on your forehead can help lessen the pain a bit.
Relaxation exercises can be practiced to reduce the tension of the muscles.
Acupuncture therapy can also be done to improve the headache and it can further aid in relaxation of the muscles.
Your doctor can also administer TRIPTAN (specific drugs used to treat the symptoms of migraine which work on the chemical receptors within the brain) if the pain is unbearable.
NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) can also be administered, only if they have been prescribed by the doctor, as the harmful effects of those drugs are aplenty.
Magnesium deficiency in the body is one of the most important causes for menstrual migraines. Thus, eating foods rich in magnesium such as dark leafy greens, nuts, whole grains, avocados, bananas, etc. and taking magnesium supplements or vitamins are advisable.
- There are certain foods which can even trigger such attacks. They include foods packed with monosodium glutamate (MSG), aged cheese and caffeine. Such foods should be strictly avoided. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hello 2 days before I visited my friend home for holidays I stayed 8 days. After reaching my home I am not feeling well little depressed and always thinking about my friend Like this happened in my childhood while visiting relatives home and after reached my home I will cry for 2 days How to over come that?
The effects of an abusive relationship are sometimes not visible until it is too late. While most of you will think of the emotional torture that the person goes through, there is more than what meets the eye. Imagine a female who is in a relationship with a guy who is very strict with finances. She might even be reluctant to ask for money so that she can buy her medicines regularly. For someone with asthma or epilepsy, this could be a devastating situation.
- Physical effects: Depending on how aggressive the person gets physically, the injuries could range from bruises to cuts to broken bones. There are instances of head injuries, and most partners suffer through in silence. When regularly subjected to abuse, the person could end up with chronic headaches, back pain, and digestive issues. They may not eat well or eat very poorly, leading to multiple health issues. In some cases, patients even fear from going to sleep as they feel scared of being raped or murdered. Regular medications may not be taken, which is very common and leads to various complications. For instance, not taking regular medications for diabetes can cause various complications.
- Emotional: Given that an abusive relationship is often suppressed, there is severe depression and anxiety that is beneath the surface. The person could become suicidal or get into substance abuse. There is low self-esteem and self-confidence in a person who is in an abusive relationship. This is worsened when the person who is abusing is around. The affected person would not be able to make decisions, feels tired, and has no zest for life. Worse is abuser convinces the other person that the problem lies with them. With kids around, the children could be subjected to long-term emotional damage. They could end up being rebels, get into bad company, get into substance abuse, feel neglected socially - and become anti-social.
- Social: A person in an abusive relationship often gets into isolation and tries to stay away from family and in particular friends.
It is never too late to get out of an abusive relationship - seek help from an expert!
Headaches and migraines can vary drastically depending on their duration, specific symptoms and the person they are affecting. The more you know about your specific type of headache or migraine, the better prepared you will be to treat them—and possibly even prevent them. The two types of migraine are-
- Migraine without aura: The majority of migraine sufferers have Migraine without Aura.
- Migraine with aura: Migraine with Aura refers to a range of neurological disturbances that occur before the headache begins, usually lasting about 20-60 minutes.
Symptoms of migraine vary and also depend on the type of migraine. A migraine has four stages: prodrome, aura, headache and postdrome. But it is not necessary that all the migraine sufferers experience all the four stages.
Prodrome: The signs of this begin to appear a day or two days before the headache starts. The signs include depression, constipation, food cravings, irritability, uncontrollable yawning, neck stiffness and hyperactivity.
Migraine Aura: Auras are a range of symptoms of the central nervous system. These might occur much before or during the migraine, but most people get a migraine without an aura. Auras usually begin gradually and increase in intensity. They last for an hour or even longer and are
- Visual: Seeing bright spots, various shapes, experiencing vision loss, and flashes of light
- Sensory: Present in the form of touch sensations like feeling of pins and needles in the arms and legs
- Motor: Usually related with the movement problems like the limb weakness
- Verbal: It is related with the speech problems
Headache: In case of a migraine attack one might experience:
- Pain on both sides or one side of the head
- Pain is throbbing in nature
- Vomiting and nausea
- Sensitivity to smells, sound and light
- Vision is blurred
- Fainting and lightheadedness
Postdrome: This is the final phase of the migraine. During this phase one might feel fatigued, though some people feel euphoric.
Red flags that the patient may be having underlying serious disorder not migraine
- Onset of headaches >50 years
- Thunderclap headache - subarachnoid haemorrhage
- Neurological symptoms or signs
- Immunosuppression or malignancy
- Red eye and haloes around lights - acute angle closure glaucoma
- Worsening symptoms
- Symptoms of temporal arteritis
Diagnosis of Migraine: Usually migraines go undiagnosed and thus are untreated. In case you experience the symptoms regularly then talk to the doctor, who evaluates the symptoms and can start a treatment. You can also be referred to a neurologist who is trained to treat the migraines and other conditions. During the appointment the neurologist usually asks about the family history of headaches and migraines along with your symptoms and medical history.
The doctor might advise for some tests like:
- Blood Tests: These reveal problems with the blood vessel like an infection in the spinal cord and brain.
- CT scan: Used to diagnose the infections, tumors, brain damage, and bleeding that cause the migraines.
- MRI: This helps to diagnose the tumors bleeding infections, neurological conditions, and strokes.
- Lumbar Puncture: For analyzing infections and neurological damages. In lumbar puncture a thin needle is inserted between the two vertebrae to remove a sample of the cerebrospinal fluid for analysis.
Migraine treatments can help stop symptoms and prevent future attacks.
Many medications have been designed to treat migraines. Some drugs often used to treat other conditions also may help relieve or prevent migraines. Medications used to combat migraines fall into two broad categories:
- Pain-relieving medications. Also known as acute or abortive treatment, these types of drugs are taken during migraine attacks and are designed to stop symptoms.
- Preventive medications. These types of drugs are taken regularly, often on a daily basis, to reduce the severity or frequency of migraines.
Your treatment strategy depends on the frequency and severity of your headaches, the degree of disability your headaches cause, and your other medical conditions.
Some medications aren't recommended if you're pregnant or breast-feeding. Some medications aren't given to children. Your doctor can help find the right medication for you.
I am an stage actor but I’m not fully comfortable on stage like mere heartbeat fast ho jati hai, dry mouth but I don’t know why Aisa kyun hota hai Please tell reason and solution.
I am 24 year old female and have a anxiety problem 2 year. I can't stay outside can't travel by bus I feel that I need a washroom every time. please give me some suggestions.
Hi, My age is 22 I am a student I am not able to concentrate on work while I go for studies I don't no why i am NOT able to work.
Finding just the perfect recipe to make your marriage work is very hard to find. There are three ways to make your marriage work, the first is to understand your current situation, the second is to realize what you lack and what do you expect out of your marriage and the third point is actually moving towards your desired goal. When we sit and decide these goals it should be mutually decided, as there should be no confusion regarding the aspects that help the couple to lead a happy marital life.
Consider marriage to be a dish, in order to ensure that it turns to be well it requires proper ingredients. If the recipe lacks even one element the whole dish can get faulty. Just like how a pinch of salt can add to the taste, these little ingredients can enhance the married life.
Every relationship works on trust. Imagine a relationship where we are trapped in the feelings of insecurity and not knowing how to manage such feelings. It is essential to have faith when there is no faith in the relationship; it gets in a shaky position where the foundation goes weak and the chances of the marriage falling apart increase manifold. Any happy relationship is all about the level of trust that we invest in each other. High level of trust is essential to make the marriage work and to enjoy life together.
Intimacy is not just about the sexual relationship but the level at which you connect with one another. Intimacy is a broader concept and encompasses various aspects. Intimacy can be seen even in having dinner together. The only important point is to ensure that you are at the same level of the continuum.
3. Sexual Relationship
The sexual relationship is important for various reasons as it is all about intimacy, pleasure and sexual expression. It tends to have positive effects on the relationship and enables a better connection. The absence of sex can lead to a feeling of frustration and emptiness. Healthy sex life is one of the most basic factors that the couple’s point about successful marriage.
Another problem stems taking into account the financial problem. Many times the couple is not able to meet the expenditure, as a result, they start to quarrel over small petty issues. A happy marriage requires you to have a clear understanding of how they are going to manage their finances. Money in today’s time defines our happiness level, the needs and demands have really increased and so has our expectation, we need money to fulfil all our desire and to ensure that we lead a stable life. As a couple, you should learn how to strike a balance between your needs and wants.
The best way to lead a happy life is to ensure that you get married to your best friend or end up being best of friends. In the end, we need somebody with whom we can share our day to day problems. Another way is to have a social circle, it essential to make time and go out with friends. Thus, it is essential to have a strong friendly relationship and spend quality time together.
As an individual, we go through a series of feelings and emotions. Couples who are in a happy marriage are the ones, who know not only what to communicate but also how to put across their viewpoints. Sharing minute details about their day and putting across whatever goes in your mind is very essential. Not just sharing the good points but also what are your fears also holds your marriage together. Openness is an important aspect to make the marriage work. If you hide things and refrain from sharing your feelings then soon anger will build up. This pent-up anger can further aggravate the problems.
In life, we need people who understand us and let us showcase our true self. Be it friends or relationship, to be happy with someone requires a level of understanding. When someone knows us in and out and knows our flaws, the person is more likely to accept who we are as an individual and provides us with a sense of comfort and security.
No marriage is perfect and no marriage is ever conflict-free. Never make each other feel trapped in a relationship. Give space to each other to achieve not only goals together but also to focus on individual goals which help to increase self-esteem and focus on self-growth. In situations where things get little heated up taking space can help things to calm down.
Mutual Respect is very essential in every marriage, many problems arise when we start taking each other for granted and do not accept the difference of opinion in a positive way. Mutual Respect is regarding the boundaries, needs and wishes of the partner. It is very important to pay attention and appreciate the distinctive personality of your partner.
Acceptance is considered to be a part of respect. Many times we try to mould the person according to our expectations which can create few problems. Don’t just focus on the negatives and try and focus on the positive aspects. Nobody is perfect; we just need to accept each other for as they are. As every individual has few strengths and weakness working together can lead to greater insights.
It is essential to remember that in order to build a strong and stable marriage requires hard work and perseverance. Focus on the small happy moments that you build together and let these moments define who you are as a couple.
Accept that relationships are dynamic and learn how to manage these changes over time. Following these tips can help you to strengthen your relationship. In case a couple finds it difficult to reach any of these ingredients then it is best advised to seek help from a professional marriage expert or relationship counsellor. A marriage counsellor can help you understand ways to make your marriage happy.