Doctors in Narayana Multispeciality Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Narayana Multispeciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
When a man experiences erect penis problems, it has a big impact on his sex life. Even men who are meticulous about their penis health may end up having an erect penis issue, through no fault of their own, and that can be frustrating and dispiriting. One little-known issue can be orgasmic dysfunction brought about by surgery to the pelvis. Read on to learn more about this concern.
First, it pays to consider reasons why a man might need pelvic surgery at all. There can be a number of reasons.
Sometimes, a man requires surgery because he has a severe cause of urinary incontinence, that is, he can no longer control when he releases his urine. When there is a bladder issue, such as a stone or an obstruction, surgery is sometimes required. Prostate cancer often requires a surgical procedure, as do complications affecting the penis, scrotum, urinary tract, etc. And sometimes the pelvic area simply suffers a significant trauma with damages to an extent that surgery is necessary. All of these would be considered forms of pelvic surgery.
While pelvic surgery is often ultimately harmless, as with any surgical procedure, there is always a risk of complications. Although it is known that such surgery can sometimes cause complications that affect the erectile process, it is less commonly known that sometimes a man can have a complication from pelvic surgery that specifically affects his orgasmic function.
Not the same thing
While many men also use "ejaculation" or one of its synonyms to mean the same thing as "orgasm," in fact they are not the same. Ejaculation specifically refers to the expulsion of semen from the penis. Orgasm refers to the climactic pleasurable sensation that occurs from sexual stimulation. In most cases, orgasm and ejaculation occur simultaneously, but not always. A man can have ejaculation without orgasm, and, less typically, vice versa.
Orgasmic dysfunction is typically broken down into several categories:
- Anorgasmia refers to a situation in which there is a total absence of orgasm during sexual stimulation.
- Dysorgasmia means that a person is capable of having an orgasm, but there is typically pain associated with it. The degree of pain may range from minor to quite severe.
- Climacturia is also called orgasm-associated incontinence and it means that when a man ejaculates, he also leaks urine. The amount of urine leaked can vary.
Both anorgasmia and dysorgasmia may also be associated with an ejaculatory issue, as well as an orgasmic one. Climacturia almost always involves ejaculation, but there are some rare occasions when a man orgasms without ejaculation but does leak urine anyway.
Data on orgasmic dysfunction after pelvis surgery is hard to come by, and there are no evidence-validated tools for measuring and defining orgasmic dysfunction, making it even more difficult to understand the issue. However, if a man does find that he is having an orgasmic problem, even if he has a fully erect penis and ejaculates forcefully, he should contact his urologist to discuss the situation, determine the specific cause and outline a treatment strategy.
Orgasmic dysfunction is thankfully a rare erect penis issue. In some instances, penis sensitivity may be at fault, so regular use of a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is in order. The wise man will select a crème that includes acetyl L-carnitine among its ingredients. This wonderful amino acid has neuroprotective properties that help prevent and restore diminished sensation due to rough handling. The best crème will also include a range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E, to provide healthy protection to the penis.
Hi, I want a proper diet schedule which help in reduce my belly fat. I have so much belly fat. Please tell me what can I can do for reduce my weight. My bum is 31.
Can anybody describe how there is so much difference in bp measurement with automatic machine and normal machine available with doctor my bp is 120/85 by automatic machine but with doctor it is 140/100 please suggest what to do.
I am suffering from dandruff and hair fall issues and it is leading to my hair thinning. Other than natural food what other vitamin supplements should I take for healthy and thick hair?
Now a days I feel very tired and sleepy and ,I sleep very early and after waking up, I feel tired and my sleep is incomplete and after woke up my legs and hand both are paining, so please suggest me some medicine or tell me what disease I have.
The common symptoms of sinusitis include nasal blocking, mucopurulent discharge and headache or facial pain. Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis, medical intervention is required...
- Saline nasal spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.
The stomach produces strong hydrochloric acid which plays a major role in the digestive process. This acid is contained within the stomach by the closing of a valve in the lower oesophagus. A higher-than-normal concentration of the acid is quite common and it could be due to various reasons that cause acidity, some common ones being obesity, eating large meals, certain acidic foods like citrus fruits, alcohol, smoking, pregnancy and aerated beverages.
The symptoms of acidity include heartburn, a bloated feeling in the stomach, burping, hiccups, nausea and weight loss. An important thing to notice is that acidity is not a disease, but a symptom of an underlying disease. Unless there are serious structural issues, most cases of acidity can be managed with dietary and lifestyle changes. Some of the best, yet simple and effective ways to deal with acidity are listed below.
- Habit of eating smaller, but frequent meals. Eating one large meal is one of the main causes of acidity. Eating smaller frequent meals gives the stomach time to digest the food and also avoid acidity.
- Avoid eating close to bedtime. When you go to bed with a stomach full of food, you are sure to end up with acidity. A minimum of 3 hours should lapse between the last meal and the bedtime. This gives sufficient time for the stomach to clear the contents.
- Sleep with the head of the bed slightly elevated. Raising the head of the bed ensures there is no regurgitation of food, thereby preventing acidity.
- Daytime nappers with acidity issues can try to sleep in a recliner or on a chair to prevent acidity attacks.
- Manage weight through weight loss measures including diet and exercise. Obesity is one of the main reasons for acidity, and managing weight can help control acidity.
- Smoking is a major cause of acidity. The negative pressure created during smoking helps regurgitation of acid, causing heartburn. Quitting smoking can help relieve long-term acidity symptoms.
- Alcohol is another substance that aggravates acidity, and reducing or quitting can help in relieving acidity.
- Baking soda, aloe juice, banana, chewing gum, mustard, almonds, and chamomile are some natural remedies to relieve acidity.
- Most people have certain foods which are the triggers for acidity. Identifying these and avoiding these can also be a good way to manage acidity.
- Acidity is a major concern during pregnancy. The bloated feeling is worsened by the acidity and the developing baby.
- Clothes which have tight belts or are tight around the waist can be another reason for acidity.
While acidity is a common issue, it also is something that can be easily managed. Try the above measures and see your heartburn reduce.
We live in a world where germs, pollution, dust and toxic substances co-exist. We inhale them every time as we breathe. Processed and packaged foods contain host of chemicals, trans fats, preservatives and artificial colours which increase harmful free radicals in our bodies. These free radicals are toxins and can cause a host of diseases. Our immune system is constantly working to eliminate these free radicals. Sweating is a natural way of eliminating toxins from the body. Toxins are also flushed out from our body through urine. However, a proper detoxifying diet and adequate exercise are a must to flush out these harmful elements from our bodies.
Detoxification is a process of eliminating free harmful free radicals in the body. An ideal process should be a combination of diet and exercise. The thumb rule of detoxification is to stay away from chemicals and be as natural as possible. The ayurvedic way is the best way. We have put together ten natural ways to detoxify and cleanse our body. Let’s have a look:
- Water: Drinking at least 8 to 10 glasses of water help in flushing out toxins from the body.
- Vegetable juices: Vegetable juice extracted from raw vegetables acts as a purifier for the body. Juice of tomato, beetroot, carrot, bottle gourd or cucumber is a great way to start the day.
- Sugarcane juice: Believe it or not, sugarcane juice is a natural detoxifier. Drink fresh sugarcane juice at least once a week for best results. Avoid adding salt or spice as it may interfere with detoxification process.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an excellent cleanser for the body. Include citrus fruits like oranges, kiwis in your diet. Drinking plain lemon water also helps flush out toxins from the body. Fruits like papaya, water melon can flush out body toxins where as blue berries and strawberries are great antioxidants. Go ahead and try them!
- Green tea: Green tea is believed to be an excellent source of antioxidants. Sip green tea without sugar or additives to retain its natural properties.
- Sweat your toxins out: Adopt a form of exercise that induces sweat. Be it aerobics, brisk walk, a run or a dance on your favorite number. Sweating is a natural mechanism of the body to flush out impurities.
- Steam/sauna bath: Steam or Sauna baths can help eliminate toxins and leave you feeling fresh and light.
- Yoga: Yoga offers us valuable postures that help restore our body’s internal balance and aid in purification. Yoga must be adopted religiously and as a way of life to seek maximum benefits.
- Deep breathing: Every morning, devote 10 minutes for deep breathing. This is a great purification process for the body.
Adopt these natural ways and see the difference yourself!