Doctors in Chinmaya Narayana Super Speciality Centre
Treatment of Hypertension
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Heart Attack
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Syncope
Root Canal Treatment
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Management of Dental Hygiene
Kidney Stones Treatment
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Submit a review for Chinmaya Narayana Super Speciality CentreYour feedback matters!
My wife suffering sudden low blood pressure from last 10 days as weight also 65 kg and she has never face this problem ever physically she is used to go gym and she is fit. But I am worried 95 to 68 b. What she do for that?
Hy sir I am 24 year old male weight 65 kg Nd my BP is 130/90 But sometime when I see that my heart beat is 120/min or sometime 115/min My ecg echo all are normal But what's the region of heart palpitation.
I am 47 and have high bp since 10 years. Weight is 80 kg height 5' 5.5" Had been taking losar and since 2 years have been taking Metosartan 50 once a day. I also have high sugar and take Glycomet 850 once a day. I walk on treadmill thrice a week. I would like to gradually cut down on these medications and go with safer and natural options from Ayurveda. Is it possible.
I am having a really bad toothache. I think I am getting the wisdom tooth. What precautions should I take and what should I do to relieve the pain?
I am overweight and want to lose weight fastly. Please give me some diet chart and exercise schedule.
Are you looking for effective and natural ways to prevent heart blockage and blood pressure management? You should consider taking Ayurvedic measures, which have been proven to be quite effective in dealing with various issues of the heart. Usually, heart blockages are difficult to deal with and a surgery has to be carried out for recovery. With Ayurvedic remedies, you can solve such issues without the concern of harmful side effects on your body.
Ayurvedic management of heart blockage
For effective prevention and management of heart blockages, you need to create a certain Ayurvedic medicine using basic ingredients.
- Mix lemon, ginger, apple vinegar and garlic together and boil on a light flame.
- After the quantity gets reduced, leave the mixture to cool.
- After this, add some honey in the solution, and store it in a bottle for use. You have to take this medicine every morning after waking up.
- Note all the ingredients are chosen for their unique and beneficial features.
- Lemon contains more than 19 qualities, and garlic and ginger are good for dealing with gastric issues. Apple cider vinegar is given great importance in Ayurveda, and honey is good for your blood. Hence, this medicine is ideal for treating heart blockages effectively.
Ayurvedic management of blood pressure
High blood pressure or Rakta Gata Vata refers to an elevation in the pressure of blood in your arteries. The increase in pressure is based upon your age, activities, diet, and medical history.
The Ayurvedic remedies for the prevention and control of blood pressure include the following:
- Avoid consuming eggs, meat, tea, coffee, pickles and table salt.
- Abstain from smoking.
- Increase your intake of food items such as lemon, garlic, parsley, grapefruit, cottage cheese, Indian gooseberry, and watermelon.
- Engage in regular exercise as it is important for lowering and preventing your chances of high blood pressure.
- Laugh a lot and keep away from anxiety and stress factors.
- Make a juice of garlic cloves, wheat grass and basil leaves. Have this regularly for reduced chances of high blood pressure.
- Mix onion juice with honey and have the mixture every day.
- Make a paste using garlic and buttermilk, and drink it regularly.
- Grind roasted watermelon seeds, add water to the powder, strain the liquid, and have it twice every day.
It is important for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting to take Ayurvedic measures for heart blockage or high blood pressure on your own. This will ensure that you are prescribed the best measures by a qualified and experienced doctor.