Doctors in BGS Global Hospital
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Cancer
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Treatment of Colic
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Finger Pain
Submit a review for BGS Global HospitalYour feedback matters!
BGS Global Hospital Feeds
Science has advanced a lot through the ages. Doctors have also succeeded in curing many diseases at this time. But even with one of the most advanced technologies, they still haven’t found a foolproof way to cure cancer. Even out of the many types of cancer, blood cancer is the worst among them. You surely wouldn’t want to get into such a situation. Would you? The best way out of blood cancer is never to get one. To prevent it you can take care of a few things:
- Maintaining proper body weight: Although you can’t do much to prevent cancer, you must ensure that you maintain healthy body weight. This implied that your BMI should be normal (healthy weight) so that you have a good chance of fighting it. It has been said by many leading institutions worldwide as the best way to prevent cancer. One can maintain proper body weight by making sure they exercise every day for at least 30 minutes and also maintain a well-balanced diet. This would help you maintain healthy body weight.
- Reduction in the consumption of calorie-dense food: Not only because calorie dense foods like cold drinks increase your weight, but the sugar also mixes with your blood and thus is difficult to transport through the body. Thus they add a lot of impurities to the body and must be avoided for the best interests in your effort to fight cancer. The worst fact about calorie dense foods is that you can easily consume 1000 – 2000 calories long before you can satisfy your hunger. Thus, it also defeats your first preventive measure to avoid cancer.
- Staying away from harmful chemicals like pesticides: You might not know it and be happily spraying pest control sprays everywhere without a proper mask thinking you will make the pests go away. What you don’t know is that those pesticides are harmful to your blood and one should avoid them. To increase the probability of winning against blood cancer, it’s vital to keep this in mind.
- Consulting a doctor from time to time: One should always go and visit a medical practitioner from time to time so that they can maintain proper health. Furthermore, if you see symptoms like fever, frequent infections, night sweating, swollen liver with abdomen pain, enlarged lymph nodes (they are usually painless), then be sure to go to a medical practitioner. Always remember that prevention is better than cure. Thus one should try to prevent blood cancer not cure it.
Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis is also known as juvenile idiopathic arthritis is commonly occurring arthritis in children under the age of 15. Some common problems that are faced by patients with this disease include stiffness, joint pain, and swelling. While the symptoms might persist for a few months for some patients, for others it might continue for the rest of their lives. Patients might face serious complications such as inflammation of the eye, problems related to growth etc. The treatment of this condition focuses on preventing the bones from getting damaged, pain control and improving the function of the body.
What are some of the common symptoms of juvenile arthritis?
- Pain: A child suffering from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis might face extreme pain in the joints. They might limp after a nap or night sleep due to pain or stiff joints.
- Swelling: Larger joints such as the knee might swell frequently. The swelling might occur in smaller joints too.
- Stiffness: In addition to limping the child might appear rough and clumsy after waking from night sleep or a nap.
What are the causes of Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis occurs when the immune system of the body attacks its own tissues and cells. It is still unclear as to why it happens, although, researchers believe that the environment and heredity have a role to play. Certain genetic mutations might make a child more vulnerable and susceptible to microbes that can trigger this condition.
What are the complications involved?
There could be several complications that might arise due to this condition. It is, therefore, wise to keep a close watch on the child. Seeking immediate medical attention can go a long way in mitigating the risk of these complications.
- Problems related to the eye: Juvenile Rheumatoid arthritis can damage the eye by causing an inflammation known as uveitis. If this condition is not treated, it might result in other conditions such as glaucoma, cataracts, blindness etc.
- Growth problems: Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis could result in growth problems. To treat this, a child would require a dose of corticosteroid.
How to diagnose juvenile arthritis?
It is not very easy to diagnose juvenile arthritis. Doctors often prescribe blood tests to get an idea of erythrocyte sedimentation rate, rheumatoid factor, C-reactive protein, anti-nuclear antibody, cyclic citrullinated peptide etc. A doctor might also prescribe imaging tests such as X-rays, MRI etc to detect congenital defects, fractures, tumors etc.
What are the treatment options available?
Some of the medications that are prescribed for this condition include NSAID such as ibuprofen and naproxen, DMARD such as Trexall and Azulfidine, TNF blockers such as Humira and Enbrel, immune suppressants such as Kineret, Rituxin and Orencia. In addition to this doctors would also prescribe corticosteroids and therapies.
The skin is the body's most expansive organ, but few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality. For example, should you splurge on an expensive moisturizer or not? Here's the truth behind three common beauty myths.
You need sunscreen only when you're outdoors on a sunny day
Sunscreen should be applied every day whether you're indoors or outdoors. It is a misconception that we are safe from the sun's UV rays when we're indoors. Howeve,r UV rays are of two types. While the UVB rays that cause sunburn are blocked by walls, we are still vulnerable to the UVA rays indoors. UVA rays are responsible for skin ageing and skin cancer. Similarly, on cloudy days, we are safe from UVB rays but still need protection from UVA rays. Ideally, your sunscreen should have a minimum SPF of 20-30. If you don't like having to layer makeup over sunscreen, pick makeup products that are enriched with SPF.
You need to moisturize and tone your skin every day
No two people have the same skin requirements. While it may work for a person with dry skin to moisturize their skin every day, this may be detrimental for someone with oily skin. If you have oily skin, look for a lotion instead of creams, but if your skin is dry, you definitely need a cream based moisturizer. Similarly, a toner is great for oily skin but can disturb the Ph balance of dry skin. Also, take a look at the climate before you moisturize your skin. Moisturizing your face regularly in a humid area can lead to breakouts, while using a toner in dry weather can make the skin rough.
Makeup causes acne.
Makeup aficionados can breathe a sigh of relief; wearing makeup for extended durations does not lead to acne. The way you use your makeup and the type of product you use are the villains here. Contrary to popular belief, foundation is designed not to be absorbed into skin pores but to form a layer over the skin. Using expired products is also one of the main causes of acne. The other reason makeup is thought to trigger acne is that, if you go to sleep with makeup on, you may wake up with a breakout. This is because not washing your face, clogs your skin pores with the day's grime and dirt.FF
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. The release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum are then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain-free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practised by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.
Though ovarian cysts can be well-treated with surgeries but not all surgeries are good for operating them. Thus, you have to choose the safest option that can help you to avoid adverse impacts after surgery.
Laparoscopic method is the approved surgical method that can operate ovarian cysts in the best possible manner. This treatment is completely painless, and thus you will not suffer at all while conducting the concerned method.
What is the best surgical method for ovarian cysts?
If you are looking for the best surgical method that can treat ovarian cysts, then nothing can be a better option other than laparoscopic surgery. There are many potential benefits of this surgical treatment for which it is more preferred in comparison to the traditional surgeries.
- Improved treatment: This treatment is quite an advanced treatment which is not invasive and moreover, the count of side-effects is quite lower. Modernized surgical equipment are used in this regard so that ovarian cysts can be removed with great ease and convenience. Moreover, the chances of medical malpractices or errors can be completely eliminated, and thus the patients remain safe.
- Needs short tenure: This treatment does not take a long time, and rather it can be completed within a short time. You do not have to stay at the hospital for long rather can get discharged on the same day treatment takes place. Thus, you can save a lot of medical expenses.
- Reduction in sufferings caused due to surgery: Sufferings due to surgery can be reduced or completely eliminated to a great extent, and this is one of the leading reasons why this treatment is preferred for removing ovarian cysts. You will not face any painful sensation and on the other hand, the trouble of blood transfusion is also avoided in this case.
- No exposure to contaminants: internal organs will be protected against different kinds of contaminants by implementing laparoscopic surgery. If the organs get contaminated, then the possibility of post-operative infections will rise. Infectious diseases are very much dreadful.
- Small incision-size: Incision size is quite small, and this is really quite beneficial in preventing different unwanted symptoms like pain, excessive bleeding and others. You do not have to take strong medications for getting rid of post-surgery symptoms. Scar tissues often get affected by infectious diseases, but in this case, it does not happen, and thus you will remain completely safe and secured.
Cancer is a widespread disease which results in cell growth and cell multiplication. Millions of the people are facing this deadly disease, and the source is still unknown. It is a natural phenomenon to age cells, and cell death is inevitable. When a cell dies in the body, it gets replaced with a new one. But the cancerous cells cannot divide and lack replacement. Cancer forms a tumor in the body that leads to impairment of cells and other changes which make the body weak and dysfunctional.
Some types of cancers have visible growth like that of the tumor, and some are not as visible as that of leukemia. Some cancers have rapid growth of cells, while other types of cancers have a slower rate of cell growth and division. Cancer cells may develop in one part of the body and spread through various lymph nodes and bloodstream.
Causes of Cancer:
One common source of cancer is not determinable. Some argue that cancer is genetic, while others blame the lifestyle. There are many causes which result in cancer like smoking cigarettes, physical inactivity, and many more. But, one primary reason for determining cancer is not available. Risk Factors
Some of the preventable cause of cancer are:
● Excess body weight
● Lack of proteins
● Heavy alcohol
The causes as mentioned above are preventable. But, there are other causes of Cancer which cannot be prevented and age is one among them. Recent studies shown that maximum Cancer patients have Cancer due to age.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Cancer:
Ayurveda is not only a medical approach to treat diseases, but also encourages you to live a healthy life. According to Ayurveda, the body is made of five essential elements water, ether, fire, air, and earth. These elements combine to form a human body and Ayurveda is used to balance them.
The factors that balance the essential elements of the body are known as Doshas. These are:
● Vata Dosha which allows air and ether.
● Pitta Dosha for fire and water which handles digestion.
● Kapha Dosha for water and earth which gives structure.
When Ayurveda is considered for the treatment of Cancer, it aims nothing but the Doshas or combination of Doshas. Some Ayurvedic studies show that accumulation of cell growth is because of Dosha imbalance in the body, which can be prevented and treated. The disease is caused in the body when there is an imbalance of Doshas in the body. Ayurveda tries to treat the Doshas imbalance by various means.
One crucial key factor in the treatment of Cancer is prevention. Cancer can be cured with the help of Ayurveda by changing lifestyle and eating habits. Add more leafy vegetables in the diet, follow a strict exercise regime, and shun the bad habits. Slight changes in the lifestyle and use of Ayurvedic massages, meditation, and medicine, can cure Cancer. There are certain studies which suggest that Ayurveda not only help in the prevention and treatment of Cancer but also helps in the overall change in the quality of living life. Some of the world famous Ayurvedic modalities for fighting Cancer include Shirodhara, Abhyanga, Basti, and Panchakarma.
Why should you go for ayurveda to treat cancer?
Ayurveda has a solution for all the deadliest diseases in the world, and cancer is one of them. Ayurvedic medicines produce best results when the body needs to flush out the toxins. Every cancer patient can get a new life if he/she visits a good Ayurveda practitioner and religiously follow the suggested treatment.
Cancer can be treated by ayurvedic medicines or remedies in its initial stage. However, it is advisable to consult an ayurvedic specialist before opting for this treatment. Although, severe condition of cancer will need to be treated with other treatment methods.
The human skin is a continuous organ within the human body and the largest organ altogether. The skin problems we often face are indicators of what's going on underneath rather than just stand-alone conditions by themselves. There are many types of skin pigmentation disorders. Let's have a quick look at them.
Types of skin disorders related to skin pigmentation
Some of the common types of skin pigmentation disorders are melasma, age spots, liver spots and pigmentation after inflammation of the skin. Some of these are caused due to hormonal imbalances, overexposure to the sun, age or excessive melanin production due to underlying factors.
Prevention and treatment of skin pigmentation and related disorders
Skin pigmentation primarily occurs due to issues with your lifestyle or due to underlying changes in other parts of the body. It is also caused by overexposure to the sun. Thus there are some basic prevention tips and treatment methods which you can use to minimize your chances of skin pigmentation.
Using sunscreen - This is important in people of all skin complexions but especially important in people with lighter skin tones as excessive sun exposure can cause havoc with these skin tones. You should use a sunscreen of SPF rating 15 or above to protect yourself from skin pigmentation.
Exfoliate regularly but gently - Excessive exfoliation can cause oily and rough skin, but gentle and regular exfoliation is important to reduce dead skin cells as well. Dead skin cells also contribute to skin pigmentation and thus removing them regularly is necessary.
Specialist treatments suggested by the dermatologist - It is best to visit your dermatologist to ascertain what levels of treatments you may require in order to stop skin pigmentation or to fade an already existing mark. Basic prevention, as well as treatment methods, may include any of the following
Melasma or pregnancy mask - This skin pigmentation disorder is caused by elevated hormones during pregnancy and goes away by itself after a few months of delivering the baby. During this time it is important to take care of your skin as you normally would and wait for the hormones to subside after childbirth.
There are many natural remedies out there as well with varying degrees of success in treating these problems. However, you must remember that pigmentation is usually just a symptom of something that is already underneath. Topical products can only fade or lessen it so much until the core issues are resolved from within.