Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Ms. Supriya ShankraYour feedback matters!
One doctor told me that, if weight is lost due to chronic anxiety or stress, both LDL and hdl will fall. So my mind forces me to take anxiety or stress to reduce LDL cholesterol. I'm underweight, my weight is losing. But many doctors say that if weight is lost due to anxiety, hdl will decrease and LDL will increase.
I was in a relationship with a Muslim girl. After a steady relationship of six months , she broke up with me. Since then I have almost become mad without her. Different symptoms of ecstasy like shedding of tears, bodily hairs standing erect ,horripilation manifested in my body. I went into severe depression. I cannot forget her. Please help me. I am in very need of help. I have dealt with many counsellors ,psychologists but nothing helped me. Please help me.
I am 21 years old girl but mjhe bht gussa ata h or bht chichidapan rhta h na m kisi se ache se baat krti hu na hi kuch kaam na padai m man lg rha h mera or na hi kisi cheej m M in love with someone and I love him more than my life but he cheats me or uski wjh se m hmesha udas rhti mjh uski itni adat ho gai h ki m usse baat kre bina nhrh skti na dekhe bina but khudko kosti hu that why I loved him M bus apni normal life jina chahti gussa chidchidapan khtam krna chahti usey chodkr apni life pe focus krna chahti hu what can I do please help me.
Hi this question is for my mother. She is 50 years old. After having she started having problem of skin de pigmentation (jhaiyan) all over her face. She consulted doctors many times but skin remains clear till she is on medication and apply creams. Once leave medication it happens again. Now it is increasing drastically. Her face has black patches which is increasing gradually. Please suggest some solution to it.
I am24 years old M taking psychiatric medicine been 7 years now For anxiety Tabs like Psypine Medizolam Zepatric etc. .but m still not albe to cure Also weakness Vibrating muscles Unfreshnes Confuse state of mind. Bitterness Anger Can not concentrate .Please help me.
Stress affects every aspect of our lives. It does not allow you to think or focus on anything else, tempts you to binge eat and takes control of your lifestyle. Stress can also cause severe health problems that can result in heart disease. Thus it is very necessary to learn how to control and manage stress. Managing your stress effectively can help you cope with it better and let your remain in control of your life.
Homeopathy is based on the belief that the mind and body are connected. Thus by treating one, the other can benefit as well. Thus when prescribing a form of treatment for any health condition, attention is always paid to the mental state of the patient. Homeopathy can be very effective in treating and controlling stress and stress related problems. When treating stress with homeopathy, it is essential to first understand the cause of stress.
Some common homeopathic remedies for stress are:
- Arsenic album: This is usually prescribed to people who are generally anxious and nervous. People affected by the stress of being late for an event or meeting can also be given this remedy to ease the stress. Patients who benefit from this form of treatment are also often hypochondriacs who constantly feel that every minor symptom is a sign of a major illness.
- Bryonia: This is very effective remedy for all kinds of stress. It can also be used to treat stress triggered by uncertainty at the workplace and insecurity about not having enough money even though they work very hard.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is also a common homeopathic remedy for work place related stress. People who are concerned about being observed or stressed by an upcoming deadline can be benefited by this medication. This type of stress can commonly be seen at the time of appraisals.
- Staphysagria: People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unjust and unfair to them cab be benefited by Staphysagria. This is often faced by children bullied in school and people in corporate work environments. Staphysagria boosts confidence levels and thus makes the person feel less vulnerable.
- Ignatia: Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignatia. This homeopathic remedy addresses feelings of disappointment and guilt and stress that follows an emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or breaking up for a relationship. It also fights the desire to withdraw from family and friends and moodiness.