Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. ShilpaYour feedback matters!
My sister is diagnosed with bipolar disorder. She does not hv interest in anything. She just walk around and doing noting. She is around 20. Even if she want to study She cannot concentrate much. Is there is any solution? She want to study actually but not understand well.
I want to leave smoking but I can't, I am addicted to it so how can I leave it because I am feared that I might have cancer in next 5 years, give me a advice how can I leave it please help me.
I am 35 year old male taking antidepressant for ocd with depression since many years. Mind condition is under control but I feel lack of energy and desire for everything. please suggest me what other things I can do to improve myself.
Hello doctor. I don't know whether I'm right or wrong. 7 years competed to my married life in this April. But in that 7 years. Starting 5 years had lots of problems in relation due to family, due to financial and lot of responsibilities in his shoulders. So we live separately I'm in my home for my studies and he in his job place. He comes once a week or month to see me. Afterwards I complete my diploma. I got job. So he take me with him to his job place. But we live for 1 week then again separate then after 1 year he come back and try to contact me. So I thought may be it's new beginning. He changes a lot, so we decided to go somewhere for 3 4 days. So on that days when I go bath he check my mobiles and social chats. So I too ask him his mobile. So when I check it he throughly chatting with his office girls and in his other history and all when check it all porn sites. I totally get upset. I scold him his colleagues. He say sorry he promised again not do all that. From that situations and now we have 14 months baby. He is good now. But the problems is that I never forget that incident of girls and his watching that kind of videos. I always doubting him that he again like that and I also fight regarding past. He change a lot for me but I cannot able till now. Always have doubt in him.
Hi I am 32 yes old. I smoke cigrate 30 pcs daily. Till 10 yes. I want to quit it. What should I do. Please advice check up as in my chest its pain a lot.
I cannot find out what I really want in my life. Got into depression and unmotivated. Still no job since I completed my Master degree 2 years back. Now I am 28 years. Some I feel hopeless. What should I do so that I can get what I want? The job and lead a more productive life.
How to stop my addiction of beer I am drinking weekly thrice. So will any help. I am 27 age not married.
I am 22 years old male and I am suffering from negativity of my mind and now I am not capable of thinking anything positive about myself.
I'm not attracted to wife after she got fat. But I am very much interested in sex. I could not tell her the reason and I do not want to hurt with this chilly reason. But I love my wife. Please suggest the solution. Love marriage 3 years back and We have 2 years old kid.
My face has shrunk I am handsome But My face is like a triangle shape I don't take tobacco or anything People makes fun of me Please doctor I need your help. Else I will suicide myself Please I need your help please I need your help.
Sir/madam My friend is 32 years old, previously he used to take tobacco, but now he has stopped, from last one month but one side of the mouth inside skin first get little reddish and after taking medicine it get white'so my question is it a improvement sign or something else also one thing I want to add one thing he had no problem during eating.
I have a serious ulcer problem and while eating eagerly am getting hiccups. And how to reduce my ulcer problem. I have smoking habit, how to quit smoking. I have little bit skin issues how to reduce black spots on my face.
Hi I have anxiety problem it's not often but whenever I am in situation when I need to compose myself to resolve any issue or a high kind of problem especially in office suddenly my nervous system breakdown and my brain stop working I lost my control over my body. You can say panic attack or anxiety even today morning it happened when I got an issue and I required to Perform. Kindly suggest your valuable suggestion what should I do to overcome this problem.
Having pets around not only makes you feel better, but also teaches you compassion, empathy and loyalty. Spending quality time with your pets tends to have a positive effect on your mood and mental health. Pets can act as great stress relievers and actually uplift your mood when are depressed.
Connecting with your pet instantly improves your mood and makes you forget your worries with their unconditional love and care. Here are 5 ways in which your pet can relieve depression and make you feel better.
1. A healthy heart: If you own a dog, you are less likely to get heart diseases. Spending time with your dog, going for walks and jogs, playing in the park, etc. will keep you active and maintain a normal blood pressure. Activities with your pets will also curb any sadness in your heart, at least for the moment. You will have a routine to follow, and this will keep you distracted from your source of depression.
2. Stress relief: Petting your pet dog, cat or rabbit will soothe your mind and help you get rid of any kind of stress. Depression causes a lot of stress, and if you hug or lay down with your dog, you are likely to feel better and get much more relieved from stress. A relaxation hormone is released by the body which brings down stress levels.
3. Pets enable you to connect socially: If you are depressed, you may feel like connecting with new people for feeling better. Your pets can help you with this. If you walk down a road with your dog, it is likely that people approach you and start a conversation with you.
4. A better mood: If you are depressed for a long time, getting a pet dog can change your life. Pet owners are happy people and are more trustworthy than normal people. If you feel lonely and depressed, a pet dog can provide you better company and happiness than a human at times. You will have a new meaning in life and would love to take care of your pet and raise him healthy. Your general mood will be much improved.
5. Unconditional love: The best thing about pets and especially dogs is that they will love you unconditionally. No matter what you do, they will always love you the most and come to you wagging their tail. A loving touch has an incredible healing power and hugging your pets will make you happy and less depressed.
Pets are an amazing way to get relief from depression. Having a pet around makes any atmosphere much livelier. Raising a pet is like raising a child, and thus you will remain distracted and won’t have time to think about your reason for depression.